Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reality About UGM Activities In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reality About UGM Activities In SE (1181 Views)

Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM / The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by Emergingnation1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

Sorry, SSand SW are exceptional
Ritual killings in your region out numbered the ongoing killings in the north
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by TheGreatOne90: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
So, some Igbo's sat behind their keyboards to hail , support and cheer the activities of UGM probably because they are not near the region.

Now it's December, reasonable numbers of those who cheered and those who didn't buy the ideology can't travel to the village due to insecurity.

Meaning the economy of SE that normally boom during the festive season would be reduced.

Is that not self inflicted pain?
Op you are a complete, undiluted IDIOT. Over 40 persons where killed in the north and a sitting governor narrowly escaped death, yet you are still worried about the south east. Can you prove to me and every reasonable person reading this your useless thread, that you are not an IDIOT ? Can you ?

1 Like

Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is taking Panadol on SE's matter. We are only pointing out to you what you are missing out, the consequences of your actions

With the rate of ritual Killings in south west would u travel n lodge this December ?
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by helinues: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

With the rate of ritual Killings in south west would u travel n lodge this December ?

Sorry who is this?
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by mrvitalis(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Sorry who is this?
Does it matter who I am ?

Answer the question do you still travel to south west with the number of ritual Killings going on even by hotel owner

Check all the flights to south east all filled up
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by helinues: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Does it matter who I am ?

Answer the question do you still travel to south west with the number of ritual Killings going on even by hotel owner

Check all the flights to south east all filled up

Why not go and engage with your mates.

Abeg, no put sand for my garri on Sunday morning oo
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Why not go and engage with your mates.

Abeg, no put sand for my garri on Sunday morning oo
LMAO and he ran away like how his forefathers ran away from ilorin

1 Like

Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by helinues: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO and he ran away like how his forefathers ran away from ilorin

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 2 and 3
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 2 and 3
LMAO which rule did I break never mentioned your name or tribe ...so u can't take what u give ?
Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by jneutron4000: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
So, some Igbo's sat behind their keyboards to hail , support and cheer the activities of UGM probably because they are not near the region.

Now it's December, reasonable numbers of those who cheered and those who didn't buy the ideology can't travel to the village due to insecurity.

Meaning the economy of SE that normally boom during the festive season would be reduced.

Is that not self inflicted pain?
Let them keep supporting UGM. We have no problem with it so far that it is restricted to SE region, if them cross enter even Asaba, na where Amadioha go strike them be that.
Meanwhile their precious UGM wey Nnamdi kanu created and ask his zombie followers to pray for them still carried out their lovely assignment last week

Re: Reality About UGM Activities In SE by Notasyouthink: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[s][/s]Enemy of Igbos now care for we Igbo and our economy.

My brother I wonder o!
Dis kind of care from our enemies dey run belle grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: You Don't Know Who Will Be Alive Tomorrow - Tinubu Slammed Over Comment / Is Obi Surrounded By Bad Advisers ? / Which State Can Obi And Atiku Get Bloc Votes From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.