Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me (982 Views)

Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / Best Back End Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by LikeAking: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pls pick a back-end programming language for me. Every back-end language is welcomed except Node-JS. I have been learning Node-Js before a taught struck me."Its better to stand with two legs".

Since I have learnt Js to a particular level and have built some stuffs with Js. I go drop link to my projects soon.

Auto grouping bot = For selecting groups online. Similar to people picking group names from the basket. Its has a very back-end. Where group admin can edit the group names, see all the reged members, customize welcome message. etc.

Auto group maker = Will enable you group millions of people into groups with a click and you can also mix them up.

Retirement day/Age bot = This one will tell a person when he will be due for retirement, through your DOB and employment date.

Dual email extractor = Extract emails and phone numbers.

How about learning a non JS language in case one no enter, or one fade out.. That kind thing.. I no one put all my eggs in one basket.

kindly help me.

Recommend a good back end language.

I wan to build real projects people can use.

qtguru
tensazangetsu20
asaylongcome
Kalerb
and everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by adeleyeayodeji: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
PHP should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yNKebDqO6o

LikeAking:
Pls pick a back-end programming language for me. Every back-end language is welcomed except Node-JS. I have been learning Node-Js before a taught struck me."Its better to stand with two legs".

Since I have learnt Js to a particular level and have built some stuffs with Js. I go drop link to my projects soon.

Auto grouping bot = For selecting groups online. Similar to people picking group names from the basket. Its has a very back-end. Where group admin can edit the group names, see all the reged members, customize welcome message. etc.

Auto group maker = Will enable you group millions of people into groups with a click and you can also mix them up.

Retirement day/Age bot = This one will tell a person when he will be due for retirement, through your DOB and employment date.

How about learning a non JS language in case one no enter, or one fade out.. That kind thing.. I no one put all my eggs in one basket.

kindly help me.

@qtguru
tensazangetsu20
@asaylongcome
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am biased to PHP and Java for backend.
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by LikeAking: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by adeleyeayodeji: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why
tensazangetsu20:
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Learn nodejs based framework, Adonis, nestjs instead of trying to switch languages

But if you absolutely need to learn another language then Go is absolutely recommended. It's growing in popularity in the Dev/backend community as the go to language for fast, perfomant backend servers. Might not get you the jobs now but in a few years, it might overtake all others
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
adeleyeayodeji:
Why
PHP powers a lot of platforms and CMS. Easier to build custom APIs and functions with the knowledge of PHP for this platforms. Java is insanely fast and is used as the standard for enterprise software development.

1 Like

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by adeleyeayodeji: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Learn based on job request brother.

Learning Java is great when you get jobs within java request, same as others.

tensazangetsu20:

PHP powers a lot of platforms and CMS. Easier to build custom APIs and functions with the knowledge of PHP for this platforms. Java is insanely fast and is used as the standard for enterprise software development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by LikeAking: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
DrLevi:
Learn nodejs based framework, Adonis, nestjs instead of trying to switch languages

But if you absolutely need to learn another language then Go is absolutely recommended. It's growing in popularity in the Dev/backend community as the go to language for fast, perfomant backend servers. Might not get you the jobs now but in a few years, it might overtake all others

Thank you.
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by LikeAking: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Thank you.
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
pick php
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by LikeAking: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
pick php

Thank you
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2021
LikeAking:

kindly help me.

qtguru
tensazangetsu20
asaylongcome
Kalerb
and everyone.
Rebuke that wrong thought. Standing with one leg has nothing to do with learning your NodeJS. To you now all you wan is to learn language instead of you to concentrate on value delivery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by ReactJs(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Lol this guy really said learning nodejs is “standing on one leg”. You clearly don’t know what you’re saying.

2 Likes

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by oj3k(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by Badilstical(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
LikeAking:

kindly help me.

qtguru
tensazangetsu20
asaylongcome
Kalerb
and everyone.
Everything you see in tech stacks have it pros and cons, as a programmer analyze your pros and cons, this kind of question shouldn't come from you, if you have learnt and done a few projects, what happened to the skill of making research yourself instead of asking when you are not stuck with any information?
Ask google buddy, that the right rule of thumb
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by julybaba(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
My answer to your question is simple; Learn the foundation; Learn the basics.

The basics of most of these high level languages is HTML, XML, PHP, CSS and JavaScript. Do you fully understand these languages?
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by peterincredible: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nodejs or (PHP and laravel while learning vuejs when less busy so lessing stress and preventing burnout)
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by adelnehis(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Do Django(Python) and thank me later
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by Saskay44: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2021
What's wrong with node js
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by MrJavaS: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
What's wrong with node
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by harveyosho1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Well the world has changed.... the reason why php is used in abt 78% of website is because of wordpress... so I would recommend django and flask framework on python... it guarantees rapid development with a nice front end templating system (jinja2) easy to integrate machine learning algorithms with ur project, great with so many database. Outside of Web I don't see php anywhere... java is great but simple is better than complex If u ask me
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
harveyosho1:

Well the world has changed.... the reason why php is used in abt 78% of website is because of wordpress... so I would recommend django and flask framework on python... it guarantees rapid development with a nice front end templating system (jinja2) easy to integrate machine learning algorithms with ur project, great with so many database. Outside of Web I don't see php anywhere... java is great but simple is better than complex If u ask me
Django is the most useless stack ever. A very sure way to end up a very frustrated and broke developer.
Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Django is the most useless stack ever. A very sure way to end up a very frustrated and broke developer.
Hahahaha! Easy tiger

1 Like

Re: Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me by harveyosho1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Know how to make Screen Savers? / Studying It Abroad / Sql Training For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.