Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Best Back End Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Back End Programming Language (1014 Views)

Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Please Pick A Back-end Programming Language For Me / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Back End Programming Language by CreativeJerry(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Guys good morning, I really want to know the best back end programming language you know. I only code php for the back end. Please if you know any other better php let me know.
Re: Best Back End Programming Language by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Berry4157:
This is a scam don't fall for it
Re: Best Back End Programming Language by Bros1: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
kdcreativity:
Character Animation

Learn how to create professional Character Animations

What you'll learn
• How to create a professional Run Cycle Animation
• How to apply methods used in Traditional Animation
• How to use the Principles of Animation
Requirements
• A laptop and a desire to learn
Description
What is this class?

This is a step-by-step class where I will walk you through the process of creating your very own run cycle using a popular 2D animation software called CrazyTalk Animator.

Why take this class?

I believe animation is an incredibly rewarding, relaxing, and fun thing to do. Let's say you already animate, whether you do it as a hobby or freelance, but you want to get better - that's why I made this class. Not only because animation is fun, but to sharpen those skills you already have!

How is this class taught?

I broke up this class into the simplest of steps. First, we will do an overview of the character how it works to know best how to use it for animation. Then I will break down the important poses needed for a run cycle using the pose to pose method. Then we will create our in-betweens and tighten up the animation.

What is included?

In this class I have included:
+ Run Cycle Template
+ Professional - Ready to Animate - Rig
Who this course is for:
• Intermediate to Advanced users of CrazyTalk Animator

No animation knowledge required. Rapidly create, rig and animate unique characters for design projects
Call/whatsapp: 07038404841,
kdcreativity@gmail.com

Dear kdcreativity,

We appreciate your quest to promote your business.

However derailing someone's thread with this type of advert is wrong and nairaland doesn't support it.
imagine if everyone is just advertising their products, will the forum not become an ads site?

U can advertise using Nairaland Ads or other professional ways but not by derailing a thread for a serious discussion.

Moreso u are de-marketing your brand because ur business is been seen as a poor and unethical one that can paid for adverts and cares less for intellectual opinions on this forum

kindly stop offended the sensibilities of the good people who love this forum.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Back End Programming Language by PrinceCEE(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
CreativeJerry:
Guys good morning, I really want to know the best back end programming language you know. I only code php for the back end. Please if you know any other better php let me know.

Php is good with the introduction of the laravel framework, though I've not used it but it has a robust community.

Javascript, to me is the best. May be for the preference I've for Javascript being used mainly as a web language, without having to drift between two languages, to make a website. But then, the Nodejs ecosystem is booming and very robust. The express framework makes routing and many heavy things, like authentication, session, cookies and templating, very easy. Nodejs Api went too low level, and if you're proficient in C++, you can add on to its functionality, maybe you can contribute to the community.

Python is also good. The Django framework is very much as robust as Nodejs.

But then, I'll always stick with Nodejs. To me, I prefer it to others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please / How Can I Access Any Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.