Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Amala Is The Light In Darkness. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amala Is The Light In Darkness. (3226 Views)

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

so, why are his siblings dark and shapeless?.. use your head.

-erase the dot
mynd44 all seun

Rule 2
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Are you a yam leg activist? cheesy

Are you competing with a gorilla?.. so, gorilla's leg must also be very sexy then cheesy

Anyway sha, can't really blame you, you share some common features with goris.

-erase the dot

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rul2
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by chubinwa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
May I never eat this maggot infested algae in the guise of soup. Tueh.....!!!!! I usually loose appetite at the sight of this gory looking fungi. Yaribas dey try oo.
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by sofiscatedmoron: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

I have never seen yoruba that prefer ibo food joint, don't be deceived by igbo online pretending to be yoruba
You have not seen?
Very laughable,
I am telling u the ones iv seen, even in my work place here,
I gain nothing by deceiving u bro, i hold nothing against u people, as for me i like Yoruba girls sha, my current girl is yoruba
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Elliotwaveforec: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Do you want to compare Akpu to Amala?. Don't go there.
Akpu is a bulky, thick, heavy food made from fermented cassava. Sure you know the side effects?
Amala maintains its natural nutrients and is as soft as the goddess of beauty.

-erase the dot
Tell them? Why should a sane person compare Akpu with Amala? Den no be mate nah.

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Elliotwaveforec: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

And muscular women too
With beards

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Elliotwaveforec: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

I try select my words carefully. There is a clear difference between fufu and Akpu. Fufu is softer, easy on the throat and quite easily digestible. Akpu is as hard as a stone typically eaten by ibo people.

-erase the dot
You're right! Fury is soft, I eat it too; Akpu is as strong as a stone. To swallow it self na war.

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Elliotwaveforec: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

From your pictures, let me ask you. Is cassava whitish?. if not, why is Akpu whitish?
ibos bleach Akpu with white Maggi which is very hazardous to health, damaging the kidney. Health practictioners have warned severally against consuming whitish or bleached Akpu.
fufu is prepared from the natural form of cassava, untempered, thereby retaining it's natural colour unlike a bleached process of Akpu. Fufu is best consumed while its soft and hot.

Although, ibos naturally love anything as hard for food consumption. ibos can consume a 3 day old Akpu, that's why ibos can eat a stone without drinking water.

-erase the dot
Bad guy! I now know why they are called 'Ajokuta ma mumi'. Swallow stone without drinking water.

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Osiris12: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I told u what I have witnessed many times living in different parts of yoruba land..the brooms are always dirty and unhiginically kept.
U can keep quoting me with different monomers and liking ur own comment I don't even care grin grin
U can't tell me shit different from what I saw with my own eyes numerous times

My guy
I dey tell u as e dey go
The broom used for ewedu is not a dirty one at all

3 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Elliotwaveforec: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

U try but u no get am. Fufu and Akpu no be d same. D difference dey clear so tey if you dey chop and smell Akpu, you go sabi say dis no be fufu. Dem different:

Yoruba fufu dey always dey lighter while akpu na deeper dirty white colour.

Akpu dey hard so tey if you trow am for wall,e fit bounce back, Yoruba fufu no dey hard at all.

Yoruba fufu no dey smell but Akpu dey smell ,smell bad sef, because ibo no get plenty water wella to take rinse d cassava wella.

I believe say ibo people,especially Ibo wey dem born or dey live for Yorubaland, now don dey abandon Akpu, na fufu some of dem dey do now becos generally people no dey like to dey eat stone again becos of d sterotype Yoruba people give ibo people.

Akpu dey smell bad so tey u go need scented soap to take wash and baff before d smell go die.
See Akpu and fufu below

@OP, thank u for d education on Ewedu sa.

Na true o, i don forget the bad smell; if you no baf after eating Akpu, your body go dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Bad guy! I now know why they are called 'Ajokuta ma mumi'. Swallow stone without drinking water.
cheesy cheesy

Maybe because they are landlocked and don't have much water. They are now exposed to water because they migrated out of their land.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Arda1000:
African American women are very muscular too

But at least they are better looking and they don't age

3 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Arda1000(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

lol go take a look at Jaden Smith ageing has nothing to do with being African American but how you take care of your skin
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Arda1000:
lol go take a look at Jaden Smith ageing has nothing to do with being African American but how you take care of your skin

They still look better than African women that's the point.
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Who dey drag food with u. If Ibo food beta why u con dey say fufu and Akpu be d same? Me I dey tell u wetin even u sabi. Na becos of d bad smell Ibo canteens dey serve TomTom to cover d bad smell. I no dey discuss Ibo food again make u no derail d tread. U wan talk about Ibo Akpu wey dey smell like say na water wey dem use baff dead body dem use soak d cassava,na hin u wan tell me about?
Abeg go open ur own tread. Dis thread na Ewedu tread grin

Igbo canteens the serve tom-tom to cover bad smell for this lagos or for where ? grin
The way u people lie dey shock me. Whetin concern Tom Tom with smell abeg ? undecided

Fufu is a general name for swallow if u don't know know it now.. Ghana Kenya Togond other African countries.. all of them have their own fufu... so if they if they equally see yoruba "fufu" they can also tell u its not fufu that its dirty and unhygienic. grin

Whether u like it nor igbo fufu is more more healthy and more higynic than yoruba fufu go to canteens and see people from all tribes rushing it with better cooked igbo soup including your yoruba brothers and sisters U dey here dey talk smell. grin grin
After yapping here tomorrow u go still enter canteen dey order akpu and igbo soup na una way
grin grin
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Arda1000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

oga not every AA is good looking, besides Igbo men and women looks like African Americans.
But u see Afonjas like u u guys look terrible maybe we can drop our pictures to see who's more handsome wink
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Arda1000:
oga not every AA is good looking, besides Igbo men and women looks like African Americans.
But u see Afonjas like u u guys look terrible maybe we can drop our pictures to see who's more handsome wink

Not all AA are good looking, but all of them are supposed to look like Igbo people abi?

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Arda1000(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Not all AA are good looking, but all of them are supposed to look like Igbo people abi?
not all but Igbo and AA they do look alike maybe a coincidence or maybe many African Americans are of Igbo descent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Ike Ekweremmandu's Arrest In London-pics / Dangers Of Supreme Court Affirming Tinubu / Day With Obama In Whitehouse - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.