Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Amala Is The Light In Darkness. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amala Is The Light In Darkness. (3234 Views)

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Arda1000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Osu from ice age village, Mkpuru mirri meth head. I just corrected you, take heed to correction and maybe your drug infested brain will learn a thing or 2 instead of having low self esteem and being ashamed of being black. Learn some self love and some self worth for once in your life.

we are not the same apoda
We are always red in color and heavily bulky built, unlike some dark slowpoke look round heads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arda1000:
and u com Dey use Anthony Joshua why don’t u use a typical Afonja in the street

Anthony Joshua is yoruba, he has plenty of muscles, he is a world champ.

And that pains you deeply grin

9 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arda1000:
we are not the same apoda
We are always red in color and heavily bulky built, unlike some dark slowpoke look round heads

This man should change his name from Mr Ibu to Mr Red grin

The man too red! Haha you people are too foolish aswear!

8 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Arda1000(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Anthony Joshua is yoruba, he has plenty of muscles, he is a world champ.

And that pains you deeply grin
fact is Afonjas can’t develop muscles if they don’t hit gym grin grin they are lots of muscles guys in Igbo land and they actually didn’t gym

7 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arda1000:
fact is Afonjas can’t develop muscles if they don’t hit gym grin grin they are lots of muscles guys in Igbo land and they actually didn’t gym

Osu people are an abomination every where they go. Even Indians are starting to kill you people because of your crimes and lies. Change your ways Osu man.

8 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
agadez007:
Nothing wrong with jute leaves it’s actually healthy but just that ewedu preparation is yuck,how can you use the same broom used in sweeping toilets to chook your jute leaves
I am wondering how twisted the person who invented chooking ewedu with broom was to come up with such an idea

Don't blame the food, blame your mum. Next time, tell her to get a mixer or blender. It works.

-erase the dot

8 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Don't blame the food, blame your mum. Next time, tell her to get a mixer or blender. It works.

-erase the dot
I am not yoruba idoita,my mum don’t cook no algae

5 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
SlyDev:

That what they do in your household, keep it secret bad child angry
I am not Yoruba,we don’t eat that shit here

5 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
kingawothefirst:

This is another false narrative, “ijabe” is a special broom like mixer, traditional people used to use back in the days, it is not a broom but a mixer. It is called IJABE. Obviously, there are modern mixers now and blenders that people use in this day and age that is “more” hygienic. But don’t mistake ijabe for a broom, it is short and very small that you can’t use it to sweep anything.
still a broom

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by joyandfaith: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Iyan ni food, amala ni medicines. Amala ati ewedu mixed with gbegiri soup-abula.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
I don't understand the pics of celebrity eating amala , is that something to brag about ?
Are celebs not humans.. undecided undecidedAnybody can eat anything..
If u also search fufu or eba or any other food on Google u will see celebs eating it.. so what's the fuse about, what's the Big deal?
Amala can be healthy just like every other food.
All Africans foods have different health benefits becoz they are all natural foods

So I'm still confused on this unnecessary topic
Do you want to compare Akpu to Amala?. Don't go there.
Akpu is a bulky, thick, heavy food made from fermented cassava. Sure you know the side effects?
Amala maintains its natural nutrients and is as soft as the goddess of beauty.

-erase the dot

9 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2021
agadez007:
I am not yoruba idoita,my mum don’t cook no algae
It's never too late. Tell her ewedu prevents aging, it increases estrogen substances in the body that reduce hot flashes and vaginal disorders and also keeps the menstrual cycle regularly. A combo of ewedu with Amala increases one's lifespan.

Recommend also to all female siblings in your family.

-erase the dot

10 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Gbagura: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Akpu is a cursed food which makes ibo ladies look like macho. How on earth a lady go dey share shaving stick with her boyfriend? Same lady go still get strong yansh and yam leg as a result of too much Akpu with that pepper-less soup they consume.

Na only ibo lady go get small yansh but if you press am, na so so muscle go full am. Which kind human beings be that? Civil War is over, ibo stop eating strong food. It's bad for the health. They won't even stay their lane oo na Yoruba dem go dey sly as if we are mate.

grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

It's never too late. Tell her ewedu prevents aging, it increases estrogen substances in the body that reduce hot flashes and vaginal disorders and also keeps the menstrual cycle regularly. A combo of ewedu with Amala increases one's lifespan.

Recommend also to all female siblings in your family.

-erase the dot
so Yoruba people don’t age bah and why is sikiratu pussy still oozing like dead fish even when she take Amala and ewedu like water,Abeg keep it amongst your people,we don’t need it

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Akpu is a cursed food which makes ibo ladies look like macho. How on earth a lady go dey share shaving stick with her boyfriend? Same lady go still get strong yansh and yam leg as a result of too much Akpu with that pepper-less soup they consume.

Na only ibo lady go get small yansh but if you press am, na so so muscle go full am. Which kind human beings be that? Civil War is over, ibo stop eating strong food. It's bad for the health. They won't even stay their lane oo na Yoruba dem go dey sly as if we are mate.

grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy

-erase the dot

8 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Gbagura:

grin cheesy
akpu is for men that's why igbo men are strong and superiorily muscular compared to skinny and short yoruba men, look at the music industry all of yoruba artiste are all suffering from stunted growth I don't even think there is any yoruba artiste above 6ft...compare them to igbo artiste ....and other entertainers

6 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2021
This thread looks interesting.

I really miss ewedu soup o but as for amala, that one nah steady. Had it for breakfast and dinner yesterday. I'll eat Ewedu when I finally met my Momma.

8 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2021
agadez007:
so Yoruba people don’t age bah and why is sikiratu pussy still oozing like dead fish even when she take Amala and ewedu like water,Abeg keep it amongst your people,we don’t need it
One more important benefits is the high rate of fertility, unlike the southeast that suffers the menance of baby factory and exchange of money for kidnapped children. Consumption of yams, in any form with a pot of ewedu boosts fertility in both men & women. If Southeast should enact the adoption of Amala and ewedu as their staple food.

https://www.nairaland.com/4088023/igbo-ora-oyo-highest-number-twins

-erase the dot

7 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

One more important benefits is the high rate of fertility, unlike the southeast that suffers the menance of baby factory and exchange of money for kidnapped children. Consumption of yams, in any form with a pot of ewedu boosts fertility in both men & women. If Southeast should enact the adoption of Amala and ewedu as their staple food.

https://www.nairaland.com/4088023/igbo-ora-oyo-highest-number-twins

-erase the dot
what part of your diet makes you guys crave selling human skulls and flesh?
Your food are not even fit for goats in the south east,ewedu and stew is what you are calling food?
Fiaaaaaaa

6 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 12:56am On Dec 12, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Amala is the most useless food in Nigeria
The value chain of Amala food business is far greater than all ibo food combined. If you disagree, mention one ibo food and let's compare.

-erase the dot

7 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by TarOrfeeek: 1:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Everything is about comparison for you daft yorobo people

You can never have something and be content with it

Spirogyra and sawdust is what you're looking for competition for.

Yorobo people are datf

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by EraseTheDot: 1:07am On Dec 12, 2021
agadez007:
what part of your diet makes you guys crave selling human skulls and flesh?
Your food are not even fit for goats in the south east,ewedu and stew is what you are calling food?
Fiaaaaaaa
I don't want to digress into your cannibalism. I'd rather ask you to walk into the nearest Amala joint and receive the light. Amala contains essential properties to cure impotency among ibo men.

-erase the dot

9 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by agadez007(m): 1:22am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

I don't want to digress into your cannibalism. I'd rather ask you to walk into the nearest Amala joint and receive the light. Amala contains essential properties to cure impotency among ibo men.

-erase the dot
like I said before,amala is so low that even a goat won’t eat it,keep it for your tiny muscled afonja brothers

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 2:05am On Dec 12, 2021
agadez007:
Nothing wrong with jute leaves it’s actually healthy but just that ewedu preparation is yuck,how can you use the same broom used in sweeping toilets to chook your jute leaves
I am wondering how twisted the person who invented chooking ewedu with broom was to come up with such an idea

Special broom

3 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Arda1000:

And muscular women too

11 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Do you want to compare Akpu to Amala?. Don't go there.
Akpu is a bulky, thick, heavy food made from fermented cassava. Sure you know the side effects?
Amala maintains its natural nutrients and is as soft as the goddess of beauty.
-erase the dot

U are dense and daft there is no comparison here akpu being heavy doesn't mean it doesn't have nutrients or health benefits ..

What I clearly said was that showing celebs eating amala is nothing g to brag for.
There are thousands of pics of celebs eating fufu or eba or other food.
Amala is disgusting to some people , and that shit can't pass through my throat it ain't even presentable to start with.
But there are people who still like it.

I don't understand ur comparison here pls balance me.
Or are u in anyway trying to make it tribal come out clear and say it. Then I will call u a foool for it.
Becoz even yorubas produce akpu and eat akpu
Benue , Tiv, delta Benin, igbo , bendel, akwa-cross All them produce and eat akpu wella.
The biggest akpu vendor in ikeja ipodo here is a yoruba woman and yorubaz are still the ones buying it becoz igbos prefer their own style, ..Travel out a bit and educate ur self.

So I'm stating all this to know what exactly ur trying trying to say.
Eba and akpu is still more desired and more circulated in Nigeria than amala so what's point exactly balance me

NOTHING WEY UNA NO PUT TRIBALISM U BETTER GO AND DO SO.ETHJNG REASONABLE WITH UR LIFE NIRALAND IS A TIME WASTER .

2 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:24am On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Special broom

Which special broom? all the brooms I see they doing it with are dirty brooms and wonder if they are humans when I see that?
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by Osiris12: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Which special broom? all the brooms I see they doing it with are dirty brooms and wonder if they are humans when I see that?

Dirty brooms?

Bros why you dey lie na for this midnight. U no dey fear God?
Broom wey dem dey rinse before dem use am blend and dem dey rinse am immediately after use.

How’s that dirty.
I can comfortably walk into any house and use their ijabe as toothpick

6 Likes

Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Amala Is The Light In Darkness. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

He is ignorant. Too much akpu is dangerous to the brain.

-erase the dot
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos / Economic Confidential Portfolio Of Mrs Cecilia Ibru - Release By Efcc / Apapa-0shodi Road In Lagos Is Flooded Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.