Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet (469 Views)

I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet by thatsleepboy1: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Antichristian advocatejare pls y'all are needed here.

So I was reading the koran and I came across these, so antichristian come and explain them to me ASAP

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

وَّاَنَّا ظَنَنَّاۤ اَنْ لَّنْ تَقُوْلَ الْاِ نْسُ وَا لْجِنُّ عَلَى اللّٰهِ كَذِبًا 
"And we had thought that mankind and the jinn would never speak about Allah a lie."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse 5)
but here they ( both jinns and humans) supposed lied about the so called allah

وَّاَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوْا كَمَا ظَنَنْتُمْ اَنْ لَّنْ يَّبْعَثَ اللّٰهُ اَحَدًا 
"And they had thought, as you thought, that Allah would never send anyone [as a messenger]."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse 7)
was allah's so called messenger a mistake?

وَّاَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَآءَ فَوَجَدْنٰهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيْدًا وَّشُهُبًا 
"And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse cool
why didn't the supposedly righteous jinns enter heaven? Or was it Haram to do so?

وَّاَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَا عِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۗ فَمَنْ يَّسْتَمِعِ الْاٰ نَ يَجِدْ لَهٗ شِهَا بًا رَّصَدًا 
"And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse 9)
what does this mean? Will a muslim adherent find a burning flame lying in wait for him if he listens to the supposedly righteous jinns, the koran or allah himself?

وَّاَنَّا لَا نَدْرِيْۤ اَشَرٌّ اُرِيْدَ بِمَنْ فِى الْاَ رْضِ اَمْ اَرَا دَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا 
"And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse 10)

وَّاَنَّا مِنَّا الصّٰلِحُوْنَ وَمِنَّا دُوْنَ ذٰلِكَ ۗ كُنَّا طَرَآئِقَ قِدَدًا 
"And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways."
(QS. Al-Jinn 72: Verse 11)

اِسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ اَوْ لَا تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ ۗ اِنْ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ سَبْعِيْنَ مَرَّةً فَلَنْ يَّغْفِرَ اللّٰهُ لَهُمْ ۗ ذٰلِكَ بِاَ نَّهُمْ كَفَرُوْا بِا للّٰهِ وَرَسُوْلِهٖ ۗ وَا للّٰهُ لَا يَهْدِى الْقَوْمَ الْفٰسِقِيْنَ
"Ask forgiveness for them, [O Muhammad], or do not ask forgiveness for them. If you should ask forgiveness for them seventy times - never will Allah forgive them. That is because they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, and Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 80) if allah is the greatest to muslims, why can't he find a way to guide the disobedient to obey him just like the Bible G-D does? And ohhhh don't tell me the Bible G-D destroy pple cos he raised another pple to his name and also forgave those he destroyed. But allah through his koran hasn't shown his enormous strength.

اَعَدَّ اللّٰهُ لَهُمْ جَنّٰتٍ تَجْرِيْ مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْاَ نْهٰرُ خٰلِدِيْنَ فِيْهَا ۗ ذٰلِكَ الْـفَوْزُ الْعَظِيْمُ
"Allah has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide eternally. That is the great attainment."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 89) abeg explain the type of garden and the type of river allah is talking about here cos e fit be rivers of tears, sorrows and blood and garden of death and e come be beneath again no be on top, beneath what exactly pls, help your allah here.

مَنْ ذَا الَّذِيْ يُقْرِضُ اللّٰهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضٰعِفَهٗ لَهٗ وَلَهٗۤ اَجْرٌ كَرِيْمٌ 
"Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He will multiply it for him and he will have a noble reward?"
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 11)
is allah the owner of islamic banking? Is he a money doubler? Did money doubling originate from here? I'll give you loan, you'll multiply it and you'll still have a noble reward to scam more people? Na wa o

فَا لْيَوْمَ لَا يُؤْخَذُ مِنْكُمْ فِدْيَةٌ وَّلَا مِنَ الَّذِيْنَ كَفَرُوْا ۗ مَأْوٰٮكُمُ النَّا رُ ۗ هِيَ مَوْلٰٮكُمْ ۗ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيْرُ
"So today no ransom will be taken from you or from those who disbelieved. Your refuge is the Fire. It is most worthy of you, and wretched is the destination."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 15)
did the bandits learn how to collect Ransome from allah? If so, Omo, allah really taught them well.
Re: I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet by thatsleepboy1: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
42 views and yet no tangible Muslim can answer these questions or come to allah's aid.

Is allah still telling you pple what to say or has he threatened you with your own share of 72 hot and fresh ikebe super in aljana firdaus?
Re: I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet by thatsleepboy1: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
See yet another lamba from allah the supposedly great one

هَلْ اَتٰٮكَ حَدِيْثُ مُوْسٰى 
"Has there reached you the story of Moses? -"
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 15)

Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اِذْ نَا دٰٮهُ رَبُّهٗ بِا لْوَا دِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى 
"When his Lord called to him in the sacred valley of Tuwa,"
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 16)

اِذْهَبْ اِلٰى فِرْعَوْنَ اِنَّهٗ طَغٰى 
""Go to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 17)

فَقُلْ هَلْ لَّكَ اِلٰۤى اَنْ تَزَكّٰى 
"And say to him, 'Would you [be willing to] purify yourself"
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 18)

وَاَ هْدِيَكَ اِلٰى رَبِّكَ فَتَخْشٰى 
"And let me guide you to your Lord so you would fear [Him]?'""
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 19)

فَاَ رٰٮهُ الْاٰ يَةَ الْكُبْرٰى 
"And he showed him the greatest sign,"
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 20)

فَكَذَّبَ وَعَصٰى 
"But Pharaoh denied and disobeyed."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 21)

ثُمَّ اَدْبَرَ يَسْعٰى 
"Then he turned his back, striving."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 22)

فَحَشَرَ فَنَا دٰى 
"And he gathered [his people] and called out"
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 23)

فَقَا لَ اَنَاۡ رَبُّكُمُ الْاَ عْلٰى 
"And said, "I am your most exalted lord.""
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 24)

فَاَ خَذَهُ اللّٰهُ نَكَا لَ الْاٰ خِرَةِ وَا لْاُ وْلٰى 
"So Allah seized him in exemplary punishment for the last and the first [transgression]."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 25)

اِنَّ فِيْ ذٰلِكَ لَعِبْرَةً لِّمَنْ يَّخْشٰى 
"Indeed in that is a warning for whoever would fear [Allah]."
(QS. An-Naazi'aat 79: Verse 26)
Re: I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet by AntiChristian: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2021
The topic of your post is you just converted to Islam O Allah is sweet!

But that was a lie!

You are simply a Christian telling lies for Jesus. So who will answer a liar?

A Holy spirit filled liar!

2 Likes

Re: I just converted to Islam, oh allah is sweet by thatsleepboy1: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
The topic of your post is you just converted to Islam O Allah is sweet!

But that was a lie!

You are simply a Christian telling lies for Jesus. So who will answer a liar?

A Holy spirit filled liar!

I can't laugh enough abeg free me

I'll advise you and allah to stop being sensible by half, kindly defend your allah or he'll be disgraced further and stop beating around the bush.

(1) (Reply)

Charging Interest Encouraged Or Forbidden / How To Speak / Why You Shouldn't Dance After Your Final Exam(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.