Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (71139 Views)

Why Bishop Oyedepo Can't Pay His 40 Pastors - Prophet MKO Tibetan / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Even the Bible shows Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

1. Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

2. Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

3. Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

tongue
angry angry angry so if a father rebuke or correct his child he becomes a bad father right. Continue in your foolish reasoning ooh.when you read the bible without understanding. So tell us who is or should be a good preacher since you are the one that assigned that.ok I know what you are thinking Satan is a good preacher not Jesus. Oya hold Satan well and allow people holding Jesus hold him in peace.foolish mindsets
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2021
ajepako:

No be only ' hen'.. na pepeye

Go school you no gree,

Werey Offa tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
angry angry angry so if a father rebuke or correct his child he becomes a bad father right. Continue in your foolish reasoning ooh.when you read the bible without understanding. So tell us who is or should be a good preacher since you are the one that assigned that.ok I know what you are thinking Satan is a good preacher not Jesus. Oya hold Satan well and allow people holding Jesus hold him in peace.foolish mindsets

How will you feel if i call you Satan like Jesus did to Peter?

Obviously not cool!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2021
LordReed:

I know you think you are doing it for your god but fact is the reward of increased membership is for Bishop Oyedepo not you. Anyway good luck.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

How will you feel if i call you Satan like Jesus did to Peter?

Obviously not cool!
grin grin grin that why I said you read scripture without understanding,its just like me telling the Satan in you to go behide me.you are not Satan but Satan enters inside you to be talking nonsense and interpreting scriptures with rubbish reasoning
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin that why I said you read scripture without understanding,its just like me telling the Satan in you to go behide me.you are not Satan but Satan enters inside you to be talking nonsense and interpreting scriptures with rubbish reasoning

So how do you interpret those verses?
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

So how do you interpret those verses?
ask the spirit of God to reveal its meaning to you.not using your head knowledge or allowing Satan interpret them in your head grin grin grin grin.you see you read but does not understand.read mark 4:11-12 thats what happening to you now so repent and ask the spirit of God to help you
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
ask the spirit of God to reveal its meaning to you.not using your head knowledge or allowing Satan interpret them in your head grin grin grin grin.you see you read but does not understand

How does the holy Spirit interpret these verse to you?

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

How does the holy Spirit interpret these verse to you?

you need to repent first so that the spirit of God will be in you so that when I explain it to you the spirit of God that must have been in you will bear witness to what I have to tell you.because if I explain it to you now it will make no sense,because Satan had already explained it to you angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
you need to repent first so that the spirit of God will be in you so that when I explain it to you the spirit of God that must have been in you will bear witness to what I have to tell you.because if I explain it to you now it will make no sense,because Satan had already explained it to you angry angry grin grin grin

grin

You sef dey laugh!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin

You sef dey laugh!
shocked shocked shocked why won't I,see your name na what will I explain to you that you will understand nothing,so the first thing first is that you repent then the spirit of God will live in you.the word of God will be reveal to you not just reading it with head knowledge or allowing Satan to interpret it for you.you know Satan quotes scriptures too but out of context
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked why won't I,see your name na what will I explain to you that you will understand nothing,so the first thing first is that you repent then the spirit of God will live in you.the word of God will be reveal to you not just reading it with head knowledge or allowing Satan to interpret it for you.you know Satan quotes scriptures too but out of context

It's not for you that i understand Just interpret the verses!

Even Jesus was not talking plainly when he started to preach!

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. John 16:25
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
shocked shocked
AntiChristian:

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. John 16:25
are you a Christian ?
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
shocked :oare you a Christian ?

No, I am antiChristian.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by just4fun(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
damocool:

What does he do apart from what you listed there?

He imparts lives. That is one of the greatest thing you can do or give to any individual.

Lets say he prays and counsel people on what to do to overcome their challenges. What do you think such people will do after they have obeyed and become successful.

Wont you be grateful and feel the need to reward that person ?

if he has that anointing and imparts it on people, definitely there is an expression of gratitude which could be through these gifts that you claim they use your tithes and offerings for.

I am not a member of Living Faith but i know this what happens most times.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

No, I am antiChristian.
shocked shocked shocked like Jesus will likely say Satan go behind me
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

what's the need of interpreting when you won't understand. Seek understanding first
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by damocool(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
just4fun:

He imparts lives. That is one of the greatest thing you can do or give to any individual.

Lets say he prays and counsel people on what to do to overcome their challenges. What do you think such people will do after they have obeyed and become successful.

Wont you be grateful and feel the need to reward that person ?
Lol!! People's gratitudes got him 4 or more private jets.. I hear you oh

if he has that anointing and imparts it on people, definitely there is an expression of gratitude which could be through these gifts that you claim they use your tithes and offerings for.

I am not a member of Living Faith but i know this what happens most times.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin what you dont understand is how Satan is using you to attack the church of God if you even belong to it.how many times have you spent time praying for the body of God since you said Satan have taken control of it.only ranting against abi continue. What are you contributing for the growth of body of Christ. Do any of the churches that are under the control of Satan have branch here in nairaland.most of you always amazed me.just continue.continue going around and be checking the churches under Satan control ooh.when you meet Jesus tell him thats what you have been doing and thats the reason you have not won any soul ooh.or beside open your own church and save the lost souls no time people are going to hell save them instead of ranting against the churches leave that for Jesus to take care of it is his body.

I think Satan is rather using you but you don't know.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kdon2: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
specialmati:
you lack understand your ranting here makes no different go to the churches and rebuke them since its your calling.atleast you will have a testimony to show Jesus when you meet him.keep being afraid to speak truth to them forgetting that God has not giving you the spirit on fear but of boldness. You are now God and have judge all the churches and found them under the devils control.when you get to heaven tell Jesus that the reason you didnt follow his command of winning souls for him is because all the churches are with Satan oooh.he will give you the biggest crown because you have labored for his kingdom.are for the body of Christ or against it choose your position wisely all these your ranting won't help you.repent and save the lost soul and bring them into Gods family

How much of the truth have you spoken to them?
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kdon2:

I think Satan is rather using you but you don't know.
grin grin grin grin continue in castigating about Gods family online and not castigate about your own family.He will soon give you a knock since you are not wise.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kdon2:

How much of the truth have you spoken to them?
angry grin angry angry grin so your rants here have gotten to them.you leave the rots in your family and going around detecting rots in churches continue oooh. most of you lots always thinks una get sense by ranting about churches online. I will always advice instead going from church to church looking for faults use that time to seek wisdom
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kdon2: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2021
specialmati:
angry grin angry angry grin so your rants here have gotten to them.you leave the rots in your family and going around detecting rots in churches continue oooh. most of you lots always thinks una get sense by ranting about churches online. I will always advice instead going from church to church looking for faults use that time to seek wisdom

You are only another doing yourself a lie.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kdon2: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin continue in castigating about Gods family online and not castigate about your own family.He will soon give you a knock since you are not wise.

Your own has already been served.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 5:48am On Dec 14, 2021
specialmati:
what's the need of interpreting when you won't understand. Seek understanding first

I think theirs no point understanding!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

Even the Bible shows Jesus wasn't a good preacher...

What type of perfect role model is this to follow? He went around insulting people while he preached, while at the same time he told his followers to show love to their enemies? He even went so far as calling one of his disciples "Satan"!! Why couldn't Jesus be more patient and hold his tongue?

tongue

Pls follow dead god
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2021
stephinnoyewole:

Pls follow dead god

My Lord created death do death has no power over it's Lord and creator!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by VickyRotex(f): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2021
ajepako:

No be only ' hen'.. na pepeye

Go school you no gree,

Werey Offa tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Solmax(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
specialmati:
how much is your offering and tithe calculate it all if you have given any I will give it to you.you think its offering and tithe that makes men of God rich.you dont know they run business too abi.no member can out give his pastor because they understand the principle of giving and receiving.sowing and reaping go and look at those big pastor and study them they are the the real givers that's why they prosper and they run business too. Do you know how many business pastor oyedepo runs.Ok most of you thinks Gods kingdom runs on magic on earth it doesn't need money to run abi.ok make una continue
Lol
I am not always online, so I just noticed you Quoted me.
Mr Daniel are you sure you can afford to pay me back
Make I no do the Maths now and see that you are also lying & giving me false hope, just like the present day 'Men of God' you are trying so hard to defend.
U said I should sturdy the Big pastors. Lol there is nothing to sturdy there - lesson learnt already, they persuade U to give under the veil of Sowing and Reaping. But its obvious na only them dey Reap....
The things pastors use to swindle and scare Nigerians into giving in Nigeria, government already provided in developed countries, that's why they fall less for the rip off.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by davidodiba(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

I pay some of my tithe at Living Faith even though I don't even attend ..I am paying the first fruit of a new business that just started to living faith this week...You don't know Christ better me so stop sounding like I am out here to criticize

Help a fellow brother then. 08065346595
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Happy New Year everyone.

May we all make money this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.