Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them (53826 Views)

Almighty God, We Are Suffering, Have Mercy On Nigeria – Pastor Adeboye Cried To / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them: Video / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by awumen: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
potent5:
Chinwendu, ntoooor. grin

Another lesson to Igbo girls wey de do longer throat go marry yolllluba demons. Chioma assurance still dey confused, now na snowhite. grin grin cheesy
Nonsense.
Quit the tribalism.its about individual not about a tribe.
Am Yoruba,my mum is Igbo, am married to Igbo woman and e de favour us wella .my parents have been married for over 50 years while I am almost 15 years into it and getting sweetest daily.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Craggybogg: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
So you starved Fani bed-food for 6 years, and you now want him to start singing your praises after divorce never.

Things you experience when money blocks your sense of reasoning. If you had accepted that not so wealthy guy in the last 8 years, you could have built an empire together and still be happily married. But you wanted an already baked cake, there's absolutely nothing she can do to Fani, he is more than her in all ramifications. Stick to the repercussions in peace.

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

A whole titled Anioma first son first of his kind in Ibusa, Delta state inferior to an ewedu-guzzler, you can get lynched for uttering such atrocity angry angry angry

Grow up. You're pathetic. Loser.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Ayomi90: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:
Well, maybe this will serve as a lesson for all those stupid Igbo girls born or raised in Lagos who settle for Yoruba men, you no see better people from other tribes outside of Igbos to marry even if na South South men that take care of their wives but Yoruba? how many Igbo men married to Yaribaa women do you see disrespecting their Yoruba wives or washing their marital dirty linens outside by this FFK lunatic? P square is married to Lola but see how he stood by his wife through all the scandals that threatened to tear down his marriage, Emeka Anyaoku is married to a Yoruba woman... but we've never heard of any drama in their beautiful union, Patpranking is dating Yemi Alade... yet no drama, Tekno is dating Lola Rae... no drama and the list goes on and on, why is it always different with Yoruba men married or dating Igbo women except for a few standouts? It goes to show Yoruba men are very effeminate, obnoxious, weak minded and extremely petty losers who don't take care of their women... No wonder lots of Yaribaa women are complaining about their uselessness on Twitter and rushing Igbo guys!
Why did Peter started shouting about Lola? Paul was lucky to have a Yoruba woman that's y he fought his brother over her. Have u ever heard a noise from Lola's family or from her husband?

Your bad Igbo character can't work with Yoruba men, u don't cheat on a Yoruba man, that will be ur end.

9 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by shegz24(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
TMANO:
FFK is fooling himself, i dont know the crime of their mother. but keeping other women around those children will not and never be thesame with being with their mother. how do you expect Precious to come to a house where she feels unsafe?

Okay it will be better if the children are with the mother where she entertains other men ,right?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Lawalemi(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
And it ended in tears. Women, be careful

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by babyfaceafrica: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Otuegbe:
woman can do anything to see her kids.
Even lying and emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
While acknowledging ffk is a case study, one cannot but notice the thought pattern of the ladies on this forum. How they carefully ignore the fact she was the one caught cheating, how they carefully ignore the fact he has stated she has turned down a home supervised visitation for over a year plus, how they carefully ignore she was the one that abandoned the kids while leaving in the first place, all they sing is give the woman her kids, nannies can’t replace the love of a mother, that’s the law!!! Which law Abeg? Even is saner climes, the law do take kids away from irresponsible mothers and hand over to their dad or place in foster care! No gender has monopoly over love and care towards all child. Women all pretending like they don’t know her dramas are about securing custody so that can can earn a constant pay day in the name of children upkeeps. Now her eyes her clear, no gains in cheating, let her go back to the hotel and f..uck.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by shegz24(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2021
kponkedenge:
The mother suppose to have access to the kids, this is just plain wrong.

But the father shouldnt have access to his kids, right?

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by STENON(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Those that are yet to be mothers won't understand this. The joy of a mother is seeing her Babies and giving them cuddles . There is an emotional attachment and strong Bond between a mother and a child. I can't even go 12 hours without seeing my Baby. May God fight for Precious and deliver her from all those fake nannies that are trying hard to be the new Mum for the kids. And to think they are also women doing this for their fellow woman really broke my Heart undecided

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by shegz24(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
Those kids are too young to be denied their mother....FFK should be in prison in saner climes. Mother's are given priority when it comes to kids especially ones that are so young shocked shocked sad

Apparently, the kids are "old enough" to be denied their father instead, right?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
Those kids are too young to be denied their mother....FFK should be in prison in saner climes. Mother's are given priority when it comes to kids especially ones that are so young shocked shocked sad
You are naive

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by ifex370(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Ambber:
They should please give the woman her kids to raise by herself. Of course children will run around and play when their legs are not broken and they are toddlers. Children need their mother to thrive. Punishing her by removing access to her kids is an abuse of power on FFK part and everyone supporting him on this is evil

She has access to come visit the kids at home

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by awumen: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2021
grin
AniOmaa:
Well, maybe this will serve as a lesson for all those stupid Igbo girls born or raised in Lagos who settle for Yoruba men, you no see better people from other tribes outside of Igbos to marry even if na South South men that take care of their wives but Yoruba? how many Igbo men married to Yaribaa women do you see disrespecting their Yoruba wives or washing their marital dirty linens outside by this FFK lunatic? P square is married to Lola but see how he stood by his wife through all the scandals that threatened to tear down his marriage, Emeka Anyaoku is married to a Yoruba woman... but we've never heard of any drama in their beautiful union, Patpranking is dating Yemi Alade... yet no drama, Tekno is dating Lola Rae... no drama and the list goes on and on, why is it always different with Yoruba men married or dating Igbo women except for a few standouts? It goes to show Yoruba men are very effeminate, obnoxious, weak minded and extremely petty losers who don't take care of their women... No wonder lots of Yaribaa women are complaining about th yeir uselessness on Twitter and rushing Igbo guys!
Quit the tribalism.its about u kiyindividual not about a tribe.
Am Yoruba,my mum is Igbo, am married to Igbo woman and e de favour us wella .my parents have been married for over 50 years while I am almost 15 years into it and getting sweetest daily.
This hate or dislike for the other tribe won't get us anywhere, rather it will continue to blind our thoughts

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by shegz24(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2021
midehi2:
This man is wicked sha, how can you take four boys from their mother, this is a happy mood for the kids, but sometimes absence of mother sets in, he should let her have access to her kids jor, this is just punishment, some men always do this to punish women, but they forgot that one day the kids will jejely go to their mum, let her try keep in touch with the kids, they will definitely remember her.

But it would have been "okay" if the woman took 4 children away from their father, right?

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by shegz24(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
omoharry:
Kids should be with Thier mothers and not Thier fathers. FKK is mentally unstable and shouldn't have full custody of those children.Beside, why did she leave without taking her kids in the first place ? Which mother would do that ? Now she has allowed that derange man to have full custody of the children. What does she want us to do now ?
Take him to court if you want your children back. But ensure you have the means to do that . This is a country where money talks and bullshit works.

Who created that rule that kids should be with their mother and not their father?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by djon78(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2021
midehi2:

Thank you, i went thru same, but today, they spend more time with me now than him cheesy but i used to cry so much then, i would be told "relax, they will find you one day"

Happened to an Aunt
The man banned her children from her
Married her when she was around 19 years

For years she couldn't see her children
She was almost going mental
But she was good in mathematics in secondary School
Family adviced her to go University go study maths

She entered
Came out with first class
Entered for masters
During that
The miserable man died

Her children went and brought her back
Today she has PhD
A senior lecturer

All her children are married
The miserable man is now dead

Doing evil to fellow human God is watching and will pay back when the evil persons cup full

God dey see everything

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Ayomi90: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

A whole titled Anioma first son first of his kind in Ibusa, Delta state inferior to an ewedu-guzzler, you can get lynched for uttering such atrocity angry angry angry
U can only be valuable to ur people in Delta state, e no reach Yoruba land, Dem go stab u broken bottle for head here. Anioma koor ayanma ni.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Agugbadin: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Template4God:
Drama King Queen grin

Yes o, no head injury,the folks are healthy and happy. She should ask for access to the children.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by ifex370(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Simran94:

So all those men that have been cheating on their wives should also not have access to their kids right?

Yes, they don't. It's the law.

Moreover it's not just about the kids. She wants more she also wants the monthly child support money that comes after taking the kids back.

As long as I don't like the FFK man. He is right on this one. He was the one wronged, cheated on, called a weak man, being bullied online, being asked to pay for his cheating wife...

Can life get more real than that?

Even the Bible knows how deep an infidel partners actions cut.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by ALISMILE(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Nobody can tell me that the kids ain't happy

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by bencr7: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
flokii:
FFK na man you be grin

Women hate men with balls but love Simps they can toss around like toys. I hope miss Chikwendu can rest now and stop all the theatrics.
grin grin grin u nail it man

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by hope4nigeria(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Inter tribal marriage dose not pay Igbo women especially when divorce sets in.

This lady no well.

She just want to come back to ffk as there's no life out there.

No attention anymore like she use to get from ffk

And trust my Igbo brothers, no one will ever marry her rightfully again knowing where she's coming from.

exactly, Igbo men? Their calculations is very accurate! Not only in business.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
djon78:

Happened to an Aunt
The man banned her children from her
Married her when she was around 19 years

For years she couldn't see her children
She was almost going mental
But she was good in mathematics in secondary School
Family adviced her to go University go study maths

She entered
Came out with first class
Entered for masters
During that
The miserable man died

Her children went and brought her back
Today she has PhD
A senior lecturer

All her children are married
The miserable man is now dead

Doing evil to fellow human God is watching and will pay back when the evil persons cup full

God dey see everything
Which nollywood movie is this?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by sisisioge: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
They are growing so fast and have lost weight.....FFK thesadddist,allow a mother access to her children!

I hope the small girl that married Ned is learning. Same teeth these elders use to nibbleyournipples will they use to bite you if you enter a war zone with them. Whew!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Seun360(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
FFK should allow the lady to see her kids. They can even settle out of court.

Let this be a lesson to all these young ladies.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Crafteck1: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Oklander:
So that woman was just lying and shedding tears. Fear woman.

Though FFK na mumu man too.

Its about the money, she wants d kids so she can get ex support... Sorry child support

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Seun360(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2021
hope4nigeria:
exactly, Igbo men? Their calculations is very accurate! Not only in business.

Leave talk, she will eventually remarry and the probability that it will be an igbo man is high.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by ALISMILE(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2021
inoki247:
lol we know say na both of you dey ment....

How I take know say the girl no well na when she say few month ago say the man waz having an affair with dere maid abg shey person wey dey impotent dey cheat again I don't understand.....

You say he no allow u see ur kid u wey carry phone dey video am wen e wan hit u bak den...

I'm sure na so u go carry phone reach him gate nd wen u ar been denied bounced bak by him security na everything u go record come upload online...

I know say she jus dey try to secure the kid custody so dat monthly money go dey enta steady steady....

Enough of all diz emotional game....
O boy you understand wella
These women are just terrible
Them think say they get sense
Na people like ffk fit them

If she gets custody of the kids now the next thing will be; how much are you paying monthly for their upkeep.
Nonsense gender

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.