Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them (53816 Views)

Almighty God, We Are Suffering, Have Mercy On Nigeria – Pastor Adeboye Cried To / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them: Video / Peter Obi: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Cried To Governors Not To Share Money, They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by flokii: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
The vaginarian can now rest as she has seen video of her children.

I tire o.. if FFK no release sperm in her, she fit born anything?
She's just jumping about disturbing people's peace.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by DabuIIIT: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Just hear that mama counting 123 grin
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by midehi2(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2021
joyandfaith:
Precious is a fool. She shouid stop disturbing us with her tears.
This is Nigeria, not USA or Europe.
She just pray for long life. Her children would look for her.
It is law of nature
Thank you, i went thru same, but today, they spend more time with me now than him cheesy but i used to cry so much then, i would be told "relax, they will find you one day"

4 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Curious345: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
The girl is just stupid, ffk get power, knows people.

You don't mess with people like him, if not for money, will she even think of dating someone like him in the first place?

Women are just stupid, the same man has found another girl like that o, that one too will start emotional blackmailing after them dump her ass.

Mumu people everywhere.
when people like you talk, it says all we need to know about the Nigeria of today.

An animal farm..

You're mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by alphabbey1(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
Those kids are too young to be denied their mother....FFK should be in prison in saner climes. Mother's are given priority when it comes to kids especially ones that are so young shocked shocked sad
only a responsible mother have access to kids. If she's responsible, she would have seen them for the past one year she has legal access to them.... but she's busy whoring around...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by femi4: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Jostoman:
where do you see nanny there or you just want to turn ffk wife to nanny here on nairaland? Oga you better wear your recommended glass very well and go back to the video.
Olodo, buy data and watch the video.

All these free basic Nlanders are just impossible

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Freelane33(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Beautiful kids

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by lkillbrokehoes: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
I no dey like put mouth for this kind matter, that's their f*cking problem.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by DabuIIIT: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
frozen70:

Point of correction, women are not mumu, learn to respect words when you want to use it on people

If women are mumu, then you have one at home

Shattap there..e be like say na your name be that!!! grin
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Return them to their mother. Or better still give her two and you have too. You both gave birth to them

Come and Carry them na.... Mother with no job, na fvck she dey fvck abt..

If na woman do This to Man, u wunt say this...

Selfish people ladies

15 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by femi4: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Aufbauh:

Kai, is it that you personally lack what to contribute to the topic or you wants to get my attention?

Those ladies roaming about and covering the video cheering the kids in the background are soldiers or what?....Haba
he's on free basic...no mb to watch video

4 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
See mumu nannies acting under duress. I hope he won't use sledgehammer on you guys for not acting well

Like your sis precious was caught with a Naval guy in hotel for Abuja..

Hypocristes

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2021
kponkedenge:
The mother suppose to have access to the kids, this is just plain wrong.

U don't read.. Pls read the Op again

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Kissiemu(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Enough of FFK and Precious stories
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by DabuIIIT: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
midehi2:

Thank you, i went thru same, but today, they spend more time with me now than him cheesy but i used to cry so much then, i would be told "relax, they will find you one day"
See them..... daughters of eve who delight in twisting god's ordinance grin

But this FFK sef, can't you just take these kids outta this country for good?! Why keep these kids in naija?

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Ambber(f): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2021
They should please give the woman her kids to raise by herself. Of course children will run around and play when their legs are not broken and they are toddlers. Children need their mother to thrive. Punishing her by removing access to her kids is an abuse of power on FFK part and everyone supporting him on this is evil

6 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
Those kids are too young to be denied their mother....FFK should be in prison in saner climes. Mother's are given priority when it comes to kids especially ones that are so young shocked shocked sad

Thank God say we dey Naija.... We go show her shege.....

Women cheat men abroad and this is Nigeria.. Payback in full..

And u forgot Dt precious has no job or means to take care of them.... Last time, she was caught wit an undisclosed Naval guy in a hotel at abuja

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by AniOmaa: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Well, maybe this will serve as a lesson for all those stupid Igbo girls born or raised in Lagos who settle for Yoruba men, you no see better people from other tribes outside of Igbos to marry even if na South South men that take care of their wives but Yoruba? how many Igbo men married to Yaribaa women do you see disrespecting their Yoruba wives or washing their marital dirty linens outside by this FFK lunatic? P square is married to Lola but see how he stood by his wife through all the scandals that threatened to tear down his marriage, Emeka Anyaoku is married to a Yoruba woman... but we've never heard of any drama in their beautiful union, Patpranking is dating Yemi Alade... yet no drama, Tekno is dating Lola Rae... no drama and the list goes on and on, why is it always different with Yoruba men married or dating Igbo women except for a few standouts? It goes to show Yoruba men are very effeminate, obnoxious, weak minded and extremely petty losers who don't take care of their women... No wonder lots of Yaribaa women are complaining about their uselessness on Twitter and rushing Igbo guys!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Femi8586(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:

You didn't read.. You just jump to conclusion.

She wasn't denied access to her kids. She has access to come and see them but she refused to do so since about 2years ago.

She wants to claim all the kids, deny FFK access to them and also demand 10million naira monthly upkeep from FFK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by lebienconnu: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2021
The children look very happy and well taken care of.

The mother should eat humble pie and meet elders that FFK respects to interceed on her behalf. Name calling and court can not dp much for her. Her feminist friends are not helping her too.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2021
midehi2:
This this is just punishment, some men always do this to punish women, .

Well done hypocrites.. Two edge sword...

Should we start from nairaland to national media so that you will see how many women have done this to men?

U ladies are selfish.. U feel u can do things but don't want to be a victim of such..

8 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Timekeeper: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
midehi2:

No wonder u talked like precious.... Weldone

5 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
This silly video is contrived for the camera and what is more annoying is the number of foolish adults who took part in it.

4 kids playing and more than 4 adults playing with and supervising them. Na so adults jobless reach? Will one adult, or two max, not be enough ?

Fake and over the top nonsense contrived to make Precious look bad. The whole thing is not normal.

FFK is going out of his way, using paid and/or unprincipled folks, to discredit his ex wife.

She has her issues but FFK is not innocent. The truth is in the middle somewhere. They should both grow up and stop using the kids as pawns in their psychological warfare they are shamelessly playing out in public.

FFK, you are 60 for fck sake. Act your age and Ignore!!! Precious, get a life, keep your business out of the public eye and prove you have something to offer the world beyond being the ex of FFK.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by odaniel1(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Not to be stereotypical or anything but why do ibo/yoruba mixed marriages fail?
I have told my ibo sisters the liberal form of d yoruba culture is a direct opposite of the more rigid, submissive nature of the ibos wen it comes to social interaction albeit marriage. Does anyone relate?
Niways good luck to more inter-tribal marriages. As for me, pfffff!

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by DavidHarry(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Otuegbe:
woman can do anything to see her kids.

Woman can do anything to attract attention

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Crusadee:
Any woman caught in a case of cheating with credible evidence na only poor man that has no option will forgive, but those that have the money and knows the law will deal with you blue black and white... You will never have access to the kids again...

That is what money and the law does to ashewos that got married and can't keep their kpekus for only their husband.
So all those men that have been cheating on their wives should also not have access to their kids right?

6 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by asanausana91: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
gulfer:
not mothers that are mentally challenged.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Musrataman(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
flokii:
FFK na man you be grin

Women hate men with balls but love Simps they can toss around like toys. I hope miss Chikwendu can rest now and stop all the theatrics.

FFK na Man, you can't dismeaning a Man status cos because you're a beautiful woman.
Beautiful women many na

3 Likes

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by ictplotter(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Otuegbe:
She want to open an office on ffk with the children upkeeping allowance. She is broken and a gold digger

1 Like

Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by Teenaira: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Otuegbe:

My only comment is that this babies are just cute. My hand no dey for husband and wife palava.
Re: FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them by tete7000(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2021
The people who gave these deranged couple unnecessary attention are the ones who allow them inundate the world with their madness. Must everything about them be shared within public space?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.