Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience (27100 Views)

First Bank Technology Assessment 2.0 / Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat) / 2019 Aig/hcp Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by yusufobinna1(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2022
duuduu036:
I had a chat with someone at First bank. I was told the offer letters will be given to successful candidates in Batches.

One has to be patient if one really wants to work with them.

But, who has the luxury of time to wait?
and how do we identify successful candidate? Is it everyone that met with the GE that is successful
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2022
JubrilD2022:
It's like people that got invite for medicals are just like 2/100 o. None of the people i know got the mail.
Cc. @Mannylex

I am aware of 4 people who have gotten.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by JubrilD2022: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mannylex:

I am aware of 4 people who have gotten.
Wawu
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
JubrilD2022:

Wawu

A friend called HR and feedback is that we should be patient. Apparently, offers would be given on a need basis. Cheers.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by JubrilD2022: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mannylex:

A friend called HR and feedback is that we should be patient. Apparently, offers would be given on a need basis. Cheers.
Okay...thanks
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by samogconsu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
JubrilD2022:

But has any batch received yet?

Yes
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by deking(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello All,

There is an urgent vacancy for developers with 0-5 years experience in software development.

Required Skill;

1. Understanding of Rest and Soap APIs and API gateways.
2. Knowledge of Java or JavaScript variant based frameworks.
3. Background in Computer Science or any other Engineering discipline would be an added advantage.
4. Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age and with a minimum of 2.2.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to oliveinnltd@gmail.com.

Regards
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Lontrra: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
I received a mail from them today asking for my current and expected pay.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lontrra:

That's nice, you are making progress. Hopefully it get's to our turn.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by dearbunny: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lontrra:

My colleague who got a rejection mail earlier also got the current and expected pay email today.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by duuduu036: 4:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Dearbunny ,rejection for what job role please ?
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2022
dearbunny:

My colleague who got a rejection mail earlier also got the current and expected pay email today.

Really? This is funny.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by JubrilD2022: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Any update after this expected pay mail?
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by yusufobinna1(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Has any one that applied as end user support analyst recieve any mail after meeting with the GE
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Lontrra: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
JubrilD2022:

Nothing from my end yet
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Lontrra: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
JubrilD2022:

I received a call from First bank. The guy was asking if he should go ahead with the approval of my appointment (after calling a figure).

1 Like

Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by JubrilD2022: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lontrra:

I received a call from First bank. The guy was asking if he should go ahead with the approval of my appointment (after calling a figure).
It is their way to always come with counter offer...even if you ask for N1, they will still ask if they could give you 50kobo.
Lets see how it goes. No update yet for my own after that success mail.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Sheflex2016: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any update?
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Q1 of the year is gone and no new feedback yet...
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by cisse3310: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Medical and Pre-employment . The deadline is too short. Also, the Location of the Medicals na Lag. There should be affiliate Hospitals for people not in Lagos.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by samogconsu(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Remember you apply for a position that carried location of Lagos. It was specified.

cisse3310:
Medical and Pre-employment . The deadline is too short. Also, the Location of the Medicals na Lag. There should be affiliate Hospitals for people not in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by JubrilD2022: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mannylex:
Q1 of the year is gone and no new feedback yet...
Someone just got invite for medicals/doc... Anything at your end?

Cc. @Lonterra
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
JubrilD2022:

Someone just got invite for medicals/doc... Anything at your end?

Cc. @Lonterra

No news here yet.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
At the moment, it appears it's only those whose roles fall under the CTO or had chat with the CTO that is been issued offer letter.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by tolaade1960: 3:42am On Apr 05, 2022
I had chat with CIO since, I am yet to get feedback on the progress of the offer .
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by duuduu036: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2022
There are new First bank job advertisements, people were interviewed for some of these roles last year
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hi guys, Any feedback yet?
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Dynamicboss: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mannylex:
Hi guys, Any feedback yet?

I know of someone who got an offer last week and asking questions to weigh up with other offers got. Could you please tell how is it like working in FBN? Is the nature of their job onsite, hybrid or remote for tech peeps? How is their career development like? Do they offer continuous training to employees?
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by Mannylex(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
Dynamicboss:

I know of someone who got an offer last week and asking questions to weigh up with other offers got. Could you please tell how is it like working in FBN? Is the nature of their job onsite, hybrid or remote for tech peeps? How is their career development like? Do they offer continuous training to employees?

I dont have details of their work culture as I don't work in FBN as I'm a prospect awaiting offer.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by kizwid(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2022
tolaade1960:
Guys how was your session experience in the first bank technology bootcamp 3.0.
What is the next step.
Hi brother, can you please state some of the things I may come across during tech bootcamp session.
Re: HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience by kizwid(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2022
dearbunny:

I guess it's documentation/ medicals next. Not sure though
Hi brother, please, what are the likely questions I may come across during tech bootcamp session

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Spending Lavishly ? / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? / Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.