Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Discuss About Trending ICT Skills, In POLYTECHNIC(pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discuss About Trending ICT Skills, In POLYTECHNIC(pictures) (182 Views)

Let's Discuss About Google Ads, Facebook Ads And Influencer Marketing In Nigeria / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / FG Lauds BON Hotels On Home-grown Skills In Nigerian Hospitality Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discuss About Trending ICT Skills, In POLYTECHNIC(pictures) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Hello nairalanders. I have been reflecting lately
I have a paper with me here, while I was going through it I came across some things. It is SHAKA POLYTECHNIC paper I came across few days. I came across courses like computer engineering technology, electrical electronic engineering. I even came across some course. Courses like computer science and other fine courses, on top of it , it is federal government approved. I know some of you studied at SHAKA POLYTECHNIC. I want to hear from you especially you in the labour market (what they call it), with your level of skill and good thinking, you know the world are beginning to have taste for solar systems. I want to know what you see, like as if am seeing through your own eyes, what you think about these ICT skills like graphic design (that is the one I know, PLEASE HELP ME TO LIST SOME IN THE COMMENTS). Would you prescribe it for a relative or sibling?
IS THE ICT skill really hot market??
Please comment on this

(1) (Reply)

Emzor Ends The Year With An Evening Of Praise, Worship, Music And Dance / Cost Of Cooking Gas Surges By 78% Within A Year / Happy New Year! Convert Your Paypal Funds To Naira With Me. N400/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.