Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? (6819 Views)

Oyo State Yorubas Blast Man For Telling Them To Support Tinubu Because Of Lagos / Who is sponsoring IPOB and telling them what to do? / After Telling Them, No Hand Shake To Prevent Spread Of Covid-19, He Did..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
They almost beat up Okonkwo. Maybe he was telling them how he developed their land.

-erase the dot

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Abdul05: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin insulting , it is genetic...very common among the ibos

10 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why do ibos cause troubles everywhere they go?

In South Africa, India, Cambodia, Ghana , China, Philippine etc.

They are currently dragging Bonny and Opobo with Ijaws. Can't you behave normal for once?

-erase the dot

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by ifex370(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Loool. Funny guy.

Proudly igbo sha. We keep representing. smiley

Good or bad is an individualistic trait
tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
These Yaribaa pigs and their stupidity sha, no wonder the average cranium of a Yaribaa man goes for ordinary N25k/person ($60), na only sawdust and excess ororo oil full their humpty-dumpty coconut heads angry

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abdul05:
Lol. Look at the other guy with anger in his eyes. If that guy catch him, na die.

-erase the dot

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
ifex370:
Loool. Funny guy.

tongue

to mostly be an asssshole is not good atall.... undecided undecided
you clean gutter in ghana,you want nigerian goverment to release a criminal,you caused anti nigerian world wide,you are even pissin off other blacks that are not nigerians....

i dont think igbos are good atall.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:
These Yaribaa pigs and their stupidity sha, no wonder the average cranium of a Yaribaa man goes for ordinary N25k/person ($60), na only sawdust and excess ororo oil full their humpty-dumpty coconut heads angry

Don't push me to talk about your cannibalism.. pls.
Let's focus on why they want to beat up Okonkwo.

Do you know that ibos traffick South african & ghanian girls in South Africa and Ghana?.. Do you know

-erase the dot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

what you igbos have with yorubas sef....??

how come anybody that says something,you automaticaly label yoruba or hausa fulani....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by conductor20000: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yoruba with Champions League trophy whereever they're cheesy

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by SwissMass: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
EraseTheDot:

Do you know that ibos traffick South african & ghanian girls in South Africa and Ghana?.. Do you know

-erase the dot

[/s]

Utter Yaribaa tripe and gibberish angry cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Abdul05: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Lol. Look at the other guy with anger in his eyes. If that guy catch him, na die.

-erase the dot
the guy vex no b small

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by conductor20000: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guess the dumbest tribe in the world? cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
justtoodark:

you clean gutter in ghana,you want nigerian goverment to release a criminal,you caused anti nigerian world wide,you are even pissin off other blacks that are not nigerians....

Well spoken. When they enter into hot soup abroad, they call on Government to rescue them as Nigerians. But these same people would always tell us that they are biafrans not Nigerians..

-erase the dot

8 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Well spoken. [b]When they enter into hot soup abroad, they call on Government to rescue them as Nigerian[/b]s. But these same people would always tell us that they are biafrans not Nigerians..

-erase the dot

strange....this tribe is absurd....

somebody is after them to wipe out their tribe....
this people suffer extrem paranoia....

7 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
Guess the dumbest tribe in the world? cheesy
If I wanted to do a buy one get 1 free bonanza for human skulls, I just need to load 10K in naira value on my atm card and head to Osogbo... with that 10K I can buy 100 fresh Yaribaa skulls and use them for my anatomy and physiology lab experiments, Yaribaa haff suffer sha angry angry grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Emergingnation1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abdul05:
Lol ! Says afonja Muslim, skull mining terrorist ..

An insult is far better than going around mining people's skulls and harvest their organs

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by ifex370(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
justtoodark:

Thank God it's just your personal opinion.

and it doesn't count

7 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Omo Yerubaa I want to buy 300 Yaribaa skulls, I have N50k for the transaction angry

22 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Abdul05: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emergingnation1:

An insult is far better than going around mining people's skulls and harvest their organs
didn't l warn to stop adding insult to your comment..

University of biafra grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by basty: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abdul05:

Because Igbos are not coward like Yorubas.

13 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
ifex370:

Thank God it's just your personal opinion.

skull miner,skull miner like parrots....you igbos are skull miners too and we have video evidence....

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
Yoruba with Champions League trophy whereever they're cheesy
That thing na better food in the east, dem go roast am like suya, take pamie wash am down. Clifford orji people.

-erase the dot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

That thing na better food in the east, dem go roast am like suya, take pamie wash am down. Clifford orji people.

-erase the dot

wait oohh....
do you remember that news years ago about a restaurant for human parts in their area....??

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emergingnation1:

But you go about cannibalizing people. Ain't you a flesh eating terrorist?

-erase the dot

6 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:
They almost beat up Okonkwo. Maybe he was telling them how he developed their land.

-erase the dot

You live and breath Igbo, we are HEROs cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
grin

You like trouble

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

This poorly educated NuruDEEN...an upcoming NURTW agbero...A product of combination of many drugged fathers at NURTW. You no dey shame? You are here again to make people show the world how the Yorubas are...though there are very good Yorubas like Adeshina, the president of AFDB.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
ifex370:
Loool. Funny guy.

tongue
The guy just like cruise ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Emergingnation1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abdul05:
didn't l warn to stop adding insult to your comment..

University of biafra grin
Afonja skulls are now being sold at the rate of 25k due to their worthless nature grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
justtoodark:

wait oohh....
do you remember that news years ago about a restaurant for human parts in their area....??
Bro, I remember o, but I no like to put that pictures on my phone. They chop human part with pepper soup.

-erase the dot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow / The Full Political Meaning Of APC / List Of Sokoto State New Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.