Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? (6854 Views)

Oyo State Yorubas Blast Man For Telling Them To Support Tinubu Because Of Lagos / Who is sponsoring IPOB and telling them what to do? / After Telling Them, No Hand Shake To Prevent Spread Of Covid-19, He Did..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

You live and breath Igbo, we are HEROs cheesy

you are not HEROs....you are fools....you dont even see your HEROs....you are blind....you attack your HEROs....

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Godons1: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:
They almost beat up Okonkwo. Maybe he was telling them how he developed their land.

-erase the dot

They are all into drugs, while over 95% are in several prisons Abroad. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

This poorly educated NuruDEEN...an upcoming NURTW agbero...from many drugged fathers at NURTW. You no dey shame? You are here again to make people show the world how the Yorubas are...though there are very good Yorubas like Adeshina, the president of AFDB.
You takeit personal.

The guy is just a trouble maker cashing cruise.

Don't take it personal. cheesy
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by ifex370(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
justtoodark:

skull miner,skull miner like parrots....you igbos are skull miners too and we have video evidence....

Hey man, what are we doing? We shouldn't be fighting ourselves.

Igbos are bad people, yorubas are too. Same as the whites that instituted slave trade during the ST era.

There's widespread evil in humanity if you can tell from your history books.

The common enemy is injustice, eliminating the inbalance in the social divide, and making a stand for taking the fight to the oppresors who are hell-bent on taking it all.

Making a thread and opening multiple accounts just to speak against a particular tribe will get you nowhere in life. Think about it.
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Bro, I remember o, but I no like to put that pictures on my phone. They chop human part with ofe nsala.

-erase the dot

oyy....

1 Like

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

But you go about cannibalizing people. Ain't you a flesh eating terrorist?

-erase the dot

Nurudeen fake pastor...How many pregant women have you raped today...?

Ogun: Pastor defiles 16-year-old chorister after wife helped lock her up
https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/12/ogun-pastor-defiles-16-year-old-chorister-after-wife-helped-lock-her-up/

6 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by ifex370(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
The guy just like cruise ni cheesy

I think I realised I just wasted time typing.

He's probably married to an igbo wife that is giving him headache already so he comes here to blow off steam. OP and his multiple accounts low key loves and adores the igbo's.

Have a blessed Sunday brother.
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
ifex370:

Hey man, what are we doing? We shouldn't be fighting ourselves.

Igbos are bad people, yorubas are too. Same as the whites that instituted slave trade during the ST era.

There's widespread evil in humanity if you can tell from your history books.

The common enemy is injustice, eliminating the inbalance in the social divide, and making a stand for taking the fight to the oppresors who are hell-bent on taking it all.

Making a thread and opening multiple accounts just to speak against a particular tribe will get you nowhere in life. Think about it.

shift....moroon....
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by ifex370(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
justtoodark:

shift....moroon....

tongue
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
Guess the dumbest tribe in the world? cheesy
She said one of the dumbest tribe in the world.

Definitely, your own igbo tribe is another one.

Unlike nwazuruike that said igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world. He didn't say one of the most foolish, but most foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
ifex370:

tongue

go hug something....

1 Like

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Don't push me to talk about your cannibalism.. pls.
Let's focus on why they want to beat up Okonkwo.

Do you know that ibos traffick South african & ghanian girls in South Africa and Ghana?.. Do you know

-erase the dot

Always projecting others, when they have the worst...

If not for the internet the Lagos-Ibadan axis propaganda machine fuelled by gossips mongols like this NURTW miscreant, it would still claims that SKULL MINING is done more by the SE people.

SOKA...Ibadan cannibal party....human parts factory...
https://niyiade..com/2014/03/ibadan-forest-of-horror-tears-joy-in.html

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:

Unlike nwazuruike that said igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world. He didn't say one of the most foolish, but most foolish.

Yorubas are the most duplicitous and backstabbing people in the face of the earth - Omoulabi, FFK

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

This poorly educated NuruDEEN...an upcoming NURTW agbero...A product of combination of many drugged fathers at NURTW. You no dey shame? You are here again to make people show the world how the Yorubas are...though there are very good Yorubas like Adeshina, the president of AFDB.
You be confirmed ekpa. There are NURTW agbero in Southeast?.. they are under the bridge beating up your parents riding Keke marwa.

-erase the dot

5 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

Omo Yerubaa I want to buy 300 Yaribaa skulls, I have N50k for the transaction angry
Are you going to buy maggi and other ingredients to spice them up.

Cos we know you are dying to feast on the skull.

Tell me, how does human flesh taste in you people mouth self cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
You takeit personal.

The guy is just a trouble maker cashing cruise.

Don't take it personal. cheesy

No I am not taking it personal, that's why I singled out some few good Yorubas...

I am also catching cruise...

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

Omo Yerubaa I want to buy 300 Yaribaa skulls, I have N50k for the transaction angry
Go and eat human pepper soup from mama nkechi beer parlour.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Emergingnation1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
Yoruba with Champions League trophy whereever they're cheesy
Loooooooool grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yorubas are the most duplicitous and backstabbing people in the face of the earth - Omoulabi, FFK
Kikiki, says a OSU. No one takes una serious, na so pains dey worry una.

Ojukwu got back stabbed by your own parents despite being igbos like them hahahahaha.
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

No I am not taking it personal, that's why I singled out some few good Yorubas...

I am also catching cruise...
Let the cruise continues between us. You people have started posting pictures, but if we start our own now, una go start shouting hatred up n dan cheesy
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:

He doesn't understand English. You know they hawk gala under hot sun, therefore the brain cells have been fried.

-erase the dot

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

You be confirmed ekpa. There are NURTW agbero in Southeast?.. they are under the bridge beating up your parents riding Keke marwa.

-erase the dot
Sure, he knows that, even his father can't deny that.
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Redcrafton: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Kikiki, says a OSU. No one takes una serious, na so pains dey worry una.

Ojukwu got back stabbed by your own parents despite being igbos like them hahahahaha.

..but so says a fatso ABOBAKU like you....

Akintola backstabbed Awo,
OBJ and Tinubu backstabbed Abiola,
Tinubu and Akande backstabbed Mulikat

S8ut it...you are from the linage of extreme bacl stabbers....a4onjar=man.

Deal with.

7 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Are you going to buy maggi and other ingredients to spice them up.

Cos we know you are dying to feast on the skull.

Tell me, how does human flesh taste in you people mouth self cheesy.

No I want to drink palm wine from some of those Yaribaa skulls Egbon mi, and I also want to keep some as memorabilia and souvenirs to show off to my grand children. I want to serenade their ears on tales of how I came to the land of the oduduwa skull carvers and purchased numerous skulls for cheap during my time angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Why the hostility? This isn't how to do business with a willing customer Egbon, how much does your skull go for in the black market back in ogbomosho?

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

He doesn't understand English. You know they hawk gala under hot sun, therefore the brain cells have been fried.

-erase the dot
Lol, beside, who takes that woman serious in yorubaland, we didn't know her existence.
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

..but so says a fatso ABOBAKU like you....

Akintola backstabbed Awo,
OBJ and Tinubu backstabbed Abiola,
Tinubu and Akande backstabbed Mulikat

S8ut it...you are from the linage of extreme bacl stabbers....a4onjar=man.

Deal with.
A story told to you by your backstabbing father who sees backstabbing are nothing cos he did it to ojukwu your supposed hero kikikikikiki
Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by justtoodark: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
did cownunu wanted us to compare ears....??
clone....??

jubril....

what the hell is wrong with you igbo people....??
have you all lost your freakin minds....??

car plates....?? passports....?? what....

sit at home....

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by EraseTheDot: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
Guess the dumbest tribe in the world? cheesy
She said " one of " is different from" the dumbest" but Nwazurike said " the most" which means No1 in the world.

-erase the dot

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by KoshCAD: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
AniOmaa:

No I want to drink palm wine from some of those Yaribaa skulls Egbon mi, and I also want to keep some as memorabilia and souvenirs to show off to my grand children. I want to serenade their ears on tales of how I came to the land of the oduduwa skull carvers and purchased numerous skulls for cheap during my time angry angry angry
Stop showing angry face.

I am not stopping you from eating the skulls.

Na normal routine in igboland. So you don't have to be ashamed of it. We know that before.

So nwane, are you using the skulls for nsala, or ogbono? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by Emergingnation1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Those terrorist wasn't IPOB as being portrayed by your Jihadist government....

But they dealt with their enemies (police) in the language they understand... grin Unlike illiterate and lazy Afonja that believed killing innocent people and harvest their organs will amount in making one wealthy

3 Likes

Re: Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? by AniOmaa: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Stop showing angry face.

I am not stopping you from eating the skulls.

Na normal routine in igboland. So you don't have to be ashamed of it. We know that before.

So nwane, are you using the skulls for nsala, or ogbono? grin

I don't why you people are hostile to me, I came in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition / Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.