Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? (3094 Views)

Money-getting Skills You Need Right Away / Manufacturing Manager Pressing & Wrapping @ Nestlé Nigeria (closing 13feb24) / The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by Slickbishop(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is like one is just typing in vain here? don't u think so?
Everyone just look,hiss and pass
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by Uyigue12(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
I need food plss am starving, my kids are starving pls help me just something to feed
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by Uyigue12(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Hunger is real pls anybody to elp so I get food
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by walecosby: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
I need a job. I am currently engaged but i want something better to be able to pay bills and take care of my family. I will appreciate a laptop too as i have been learning some skills online
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by BestJay(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Josephlife:
Hello nairaland!

I am
EVG. JOSEPH LIFE

Life is full of challenges.
Whether you're Rich or not, no one is exempted.

Drop your most pressing need in the comment section.

Do you need a job?

Marital settlement?

Bussiness opportunities?

Financial favour?

Help will most times come from where you never expected.

If what you seek is a job or business, business opportunities, financial favour - write your needs, skills or qualifications in the comment section.

If it's marital settlement, also write about it in the comment section.

YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT - message me on Whatsapp, tell your problems are and your desires via the number in my signature.

I'll reply you as soon as can.

REMEMBER: If there's a man to pray, there's a God to answer.

For me, I sincerely need a job right now, even if its an NGO job in the North East of the country, I would go, my current location is makurdi. I need the job badly to carter for family of 5 oooo. thanks.
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by Melkizedeck: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2021
MARITAL SETTLEMENT.

In 2016 I impregnated a girl (Then 31 and jobless). Baby refused going out, and considering my age and also the fact that I graduated since 2010, I decided to take the bull by the horn. Initially I was confident I could work my way through as I had saved roughly 700k then. The problem was that I was jobless and she was barely 21; no experience or tertiary education. I forged ahead with a clear cut plan; I was going to start life with her, put her in school, help her get a job, then marry her as she graduated. I planned to have at least ONLY two kids with her until we became financially stable. Amidst MMM wahala and other ponzi schemes that took about 200k from my dwindling savings, my plans seemed to work accordingly. To slow down the rate at which my account dwindled, I got a job of 30k as a headmaster in 2017. By then she was already in year 1. Then my problems began trickling in. A particular lecturer took interest in her and even made her course rep, despite going to school with her almost one year baby!
Amidst all these, there was a particular problem I ignored or failed to see; she was a natural flirt, (mostly for attention). She would engage a guy and begin to flirt with them even when they seem uninterested!!! By 2020 she had given birth to our second baby (a boy). Then and again, her evil mum (which I never mentioned earlier) came for omugwo and things went from bad to worse!!!
By this time she had become very wild and bold in her flirting; even doing so in my presence! All these while I hadn't paid her dowry, ( a mistake I would come to regret). Fast forward to 2021, She is in her final year and is no longer with me for almost four months now but in her father's house with my kids. We had a problem bordering her flirting nature, and I slapped her and asked her to leave my house!
Now the parents are angry and have kept her and my kids in their house ostensibly to marry her properly if at all she would see any chance of coming back to me or even agreeing as we are no longer in talking terms now.

My major problem is getting cash to go settle her family and kinsmen so I can at least have rights to my children! And I need this cash on or before February next year! I still love her and have invested a lot. Somehow she still love me too ( Some of her belongings are still in my house). I got her a job as a teacher but she also barely makes enough, again my kids attend same school!
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by jospepper(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Josephlife:
Hello nairaland!

I am
EVG. JOSEPH LIFE

Life is full of challenges.
Whether you're Rich or not, no one is exempted.

Drop your most pressing need in the comment section.

Do you need a job?

Marital settlement?

Bussiness opportunities?

Financial favour?

Help will most times come from where you never expected.

If what you seek is a job or business, business opportunities, financial favour - write your needs, skills or qualifications in the comment section.

If it's marital settlement, also write about it in the comment section.

YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT - message me on Whatsapp, tell your problems are and your desires via the number in my signature.

I'll reply you as soon as can.

REMEMBER: If there's a man to pray, there's a God to answer.
I need Financial favour of about #500,000 to start paint production.
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by Leogreat5: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
My greatest need and freedom now is how to pay/ offset my debts..... Till then , I'm in bondage
Re: What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now? by isaiah4life(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Papa. E bin like say my prayer request no get answer oooooo. Answer no come oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intercontinental Enugu Training / Dress Code For Stanbic Ibtc Bank / Start Work At Olx Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.