Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fighting Snakes In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting Snakes In Dreams (353 Views)

Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Snakes In Dreams by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Since 2012,I have always seen myself fighting snakes in my dream,and I always end up killing them.The most common snake I see is a huge python.
Recently on 11 November of this year,I saw two snakes attack me.One was fat and brown and the other very black and long.
A woman in white killed the brown and when the black rushed at me,I threw a big stone from afar and it moved as if it's remote controlled to the snake,landed on its head and killed it.
Who else fights with snakes in dreams?
Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Next time you see snake just call Lala fess he will apear in 2 secs and do the needful wink

1 Like

Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by Twelfthman: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
You the only one in best position to interpretate your dreams.
Look inward. Everything in the subconscious mind comes to play in dream world..
Perhaps your fears are manifesting as snakes and over the years you have failed to take necessary action. What are you fears? What are the problems?
Take necessary steps to solve them and dont forget to pray to God.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Next time you see snake just call Lala fess he will apear in 2 secs and do the needful wink
Lol! So they will catch them for me abi?
Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Twelfthman:
You the only one in best position to interpretate your dreams.
Look inward. Everything in the subconscious mind comes to play in dream world..
Perhaps your fears are manifesting as snakes and over the years you have failed to take necessary action. What are you fears? What are the problems?
Take necessary steps to solve them and dont forget to pray to God.
Goodluck
Thanks a lot. God bless you for this.
Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! So they will catch them for me abi?
Eh eh na

1 Like

Re: Fighting Snakes In Dreams by CaptMarvel(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Serpentine spirits, those are marine spirits. You'll need to pray and rain fire on them in that dream and see that it burns them before they'll stop coming. more so stay away from sexual perversion.

(1) (Reply)

Can God Give You A Spouse You Don't Absolutely Love? / The Fear Of The Brown Envelope!! / Giant Demons Invading Earth! The Lord Gave Instructions For Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.