Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun (38123 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
ok i can see the size of your brain grin grin
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Iliveforever(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ogun should be a dump site.
I’m not saying more than that

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by DropsMic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by CUMIN: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
you owe no one an apology or explanation

Your Bible is clear to all, none of your prophets engaged in such acts

None of your scriptures prescribed it

Thats all that matters

Have you read the story of David
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Leverage2021: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
CUMIN:

Have you read the story of David
what about it
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Efulefu(f): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
That's the basic of every church, they are all evil.

A Christian practicing His religion. Fact.

Good work pastor.....
You did what bible told you to do...
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by delzbaba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Afonja rapist

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
This one beats me ooo. Wicked couple. They probably used her to fulfil a ritual rite. They must rot I jail.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by latlat(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why is ogun state so full of mischievous people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Newton2024: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
This one resemble pastor?
No
Look at their black lips.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by SensualMan: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tufiakwa for this tribe. Imagine?

A cursed and good for nothing people only engage in rape and head hunting. I weep for ur offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ritualist hiding under the umbrella of the church, just to redicule the name of the lord and Christians.

Don't get carried away, they are still myriad of good and beautiful Christians in church. Don't let the media meals stops you from church.

I am unapologetically a Christian.
as table don turn. Bah?!
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by AmazingELixir: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
undecided

Diswan naa pastor and wife from hell o
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Handsum64: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pastors
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by jrusky(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
When I saw the headline Ogun or Anambra flashed my mind las las one of the two won and I'm sure before 11.30 pm today Anambra will follow. The two states are genetically connected in evil news.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by MiaBeer(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX_jyuNr6i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They should bring the useless Pastor out, strip him down, bring the damn priick, cut it off and throw it to hungry dogs.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by iyke2frankeze: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
They don use somebody's child for ritual. There is no other business an Afonja can successfully do outside skull mining and organ harvesting. They have added sex ritual to their trade.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ritualist hiding under the umbrella of the church, just to redicule the name of the lord and Christians.

Don't get carried away, they are still myriad of good and beautiful Christians in church. Don't let the media meals stops you from church.

I am unapologetically a Christian.

Many churches are run by fake pastors. The Bible has already said so. Shine ya eyes.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Skillsnigeria: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Op the title for be rapist connive with his wife to rape choir member

Is he not a PASTOR?

If he's Doctor and identified as such, will you complain?

He's a Pastor, end of story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by mu2sa2: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Christianity is a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Rapists, pedophiles are majority of the so called pastors, priests and other religious slave masters.
Nothing new...
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by eduora: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
I will reports your case to mallam Muhammed buhari.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Arabaincubus: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore since a Pastor organized and kidnapped a Priest.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by StarGra: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Christianity is more than a religion,it's a beautiful experience to be a Christian....

kmcutez:

Christianity is the highest form of witchcraft. Whom do you think your pastors collects all that worship and energy for? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
saphiere:
Just look at the rapist face.

The men in your life are trash, my dear. Most men take care of their families.
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Drrr: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Konji na bastard!
Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by Originalsly: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm.... they need to interview other choir members and young females of the church. I'm almost sure she is not the only one ... seems like this one didn't agree to sleep with him willingly... so it had to be by force.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun by FarmWay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Op the title for be rapist connive with his wife to rape choir member

Because he's a pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.