Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience (463 Views)

Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Boerbel VS German Shepherd / Pls Help My Boerbel Is Not Eating ...except Her Bone Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
As the topic indicates, I got a boerbel puppy 3 weeks ago. And it’s not been easy so far. Boerbels are not easy dogs to breed. Very stubborn( Even though they easily understand instructions) Biting almost every second ( With their little teeths like razor blade). The continuous barking for attention and the crazy appetite.

It’s been a crazy ride so far.

Btwn, I have an adult German shepherd, so believe me when I say Boerbels puppies are crazy. I think they get calmer as they age.

3 Likes

Re: Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
I don't understand
You mean you haven't eaten a single one??
Re: Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
I don't understand
You mean you haven't eaten a single one??
@fynestboi @ Seun

Trolls like this should be banned and their comments deleted without delay.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dad is an imported pedigree Boerbel. Mom is a normal Boerbel.

She’s 5 weeks in this picture. Mom gave birth to 13 puppies. All of them crazy. Most of them have scars from the regular fighting and scratching.

2 Likes

Re: Got A Boerbel 3 Weeks Ago!! And It’s Been A Crazy Experience by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
I still don’t know how to mix the Boerbel with the other dogs. Whenever I allow the GSD and Tiger( My Boerbel) stay around each other they play dangerously, continuously, till I have to separate them. The GSD gets tired sometimes but tiger keeps coming for more and the fight continues. They can’t just stay calm around each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Eskimo Pups Available In Lagos. / Buy Pet Rabbit From Bunny World Ng Ur No1 rabbit pet store in Nigeria / Pure Breeded Labrador Retriever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.