Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial (18926 Views)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by seunayantokun(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Daily Trust, trust me, it's all collateral damage. Take some time off to see the big picture.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Demosolar: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by relaxandsmile: 3:13am On Dec 13, 2021
I am wondering how people still call Buhari to come and help. The call should be for him to step down.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by respect80(m): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2021
NaijaMutant:
After his first tenure, it was crystal clear that Buhari was the SI unit of failure.

Even without foresight, we literally know it was impossible for a poorly educated almajiri who had no previous history of success outside the military that favours the brute to lead a nation like Nigeria.

But different narratives were spurned at that time to whitewash all his deficiencies.

[s] Even though lightning doesn't strike twice,[/s] but Buhari did, only in Nigeria.
Factual!
However, lightning does strike same place more than once.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 4:39am On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

Hahaha! Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. I am from the South-South. STOP displaying your ignorance. Just speak for yourself.
Be true about your heritage

No true Southerner will come here and blab any rubbish sympathy for a backward region that nursed their own fatal and dreadful beast with their own hands

I repeat I speak for the whole south (except maybe for SW)

And yes you're not one of us, be proud of your heritage son wink
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2021
membranus:

When they are through with the North, they will match South. Are you prepared?
It is not true, the North is Peaceful. Bandits are business men.
Sheik Gumi is an ambassador for banditry remember?

When they're through with the north, you think Nigeria will still be One indivisible group undecided
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by jonbat(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2021
The only thing that gives me joy this days is whenever I see BUHARI in my dream, I use to beat him to my own satisfaction.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Decide2rise: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Don't make the presidency look bad

Buhari and osinbanjo are only giving Nigerians the benefits of good governance
Be like say this one don join BMC. Sapa no good
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by DanielPop(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Cancel out any politician that propped Buhari to power in 2015. These same politicians supported him to power again in 2019 DESPITE Buhari's numerous failures and incompetence. Those same politicians are now clamoring to take over after Buhari. Hmm. You might as well reward the devil for standing by while his agents visited evil on you! If you support Tinubu or Osinbajo for 2023, you have learnt absolutely nothing but rewarding men who are accomplices to the worst crime ever committed by any government in Nigeria. They cannot be absolved. They did not even speak out and were complicit when their people were being killed by herdsmen in villages and cities across the West. Where were they when Lekki happened? Enough said. If you support these men, karma will surely visit your household and visit on you what you inadvertently visit on others when you support such men to power!

1 Like

Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by ivolt: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2021
jrusky:

What is so special is I came from the background and I know what that rank mean when security issue arises and a dam bloody rag tags civilian called bandit, kidnappers tdaring star General openly with no fear bro its a shame Buhari should be demoted. So do you understand now.
It shows you don't understand the military despite your claimed background
and you are likely one of the gullible ones who believed a general can easily solve
security issues in 2015.
What is so sad is that you have still not recovered from the delusion that a general
will be better in handling security issues.

It is one thing to be harassing people on the road, it is entirely a different when faced
with tenacious enemies with equal arms. Wasn't a general recently killed in an attack?

Everyone is a bloody civilian until they own a gun.
BTW, the so-called rank and stars are mostly gotten as political rewards.

Pls if you are apc don't reply or quote me again pls I just beg you. Thanks.
What does this even mean?
SMH
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2021
skywalker240:

Be true about your heritage

No true Southerner will come here and blab any rubbish sympathy for a backward region that nursed their own fatal and dreadful beast with their own hands

I repeat I speak for the whole south (except maybe for SW)

And yes you're not one of us, be proud of your heritage son wink

You are still displaying your ignorance.

For one thing you are equating wishing other people go to hell with being true to your heritage?

Also, you sound like one of those ignoramuses that believes every one in the North is Fulani and Muslim.

Your hatred is obviously fuelled by your ignorance. Go and read up.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

You are still displaying your ignorance.

For one thing you are equating wishing other people go to hell with being true to your heritage?

Also, you sound like one of those ignoramuses that believes every one in the North is Fulani and Muslim.

Your hatred is obviously fuelled by your ignorance. Go and read up.

I know a northerner when i read their comments, and you kid, is a full blown Aboki cool

And yes, i hate Abokiis, so does every Southerners

Go hug transformer
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Omooba77: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2021
seunayantokun:
Daily Trust, trust me, it's all collateral damage. Take some time off to see the big picture.
What is collectral damage?
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Donwis05: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari is God's judgement on Nigerians and the North in particular for their abuse of GEJ and his administration.

You guys have not seen anything, by the time buhari finishes his tenure in 2023, your lives would be 100 times miserable than it is today.
And those of you who in 2015 were shouting Sai baba Sai baba, Chai baba will become your slogan.

Ndiala nwůrůawů!
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
skywalker240:

I know a northerner when i read their comments, and you kid, is a full blown Aboki cool

And yes, i hate Abokiis, so does every Southerners

Go hug transformer

It is sheer foolishness of you to think I would be a northerner, yet be claiming to be from the south-south. Like why would I do that? To impress a faceless person like you?
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

It is sheer foolishness of you to think I would be a northerner, yet be claiming to be from the south-south. Like why would I do that? To impress a faceless person like you?
It's utmost stupidity for you to tell me to speak for myself on a faceless forum.

Why would your faceless aboki sef tell me to speak for myself when you are not aware of the burning anger of every Southerners (I stand by my words �% you're a northerner)

I'll bet, you can't even prove your origin from the south south
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2021
skywalker240:

It's utmost stupidity for you to tell me to speak for myself on a faceless forum.

Why would your faceless aboki sef tell me to speak for myself when you are not aware of the burning anger of every Southerners (I stand by my words �% you're a northerner)

I'll bet, you can't even prove your origin from the south south

Even I wanted to prove myself to anyone , CERTAINLY NOT to a clown like you who thinks every southerner thinks in one way.

When even you yourself excluded the South-West in your latter post. When even South easterners are not all on the same page.

SPEAK FOR Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F !!!
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

Even I wanted to prove myself , not to a clown like you who thinks every southerner thinks in one way.

When even you yourself excluded the South-West in your latter post. When even South easterners are not on the same page.

Speak for yourself!!!
As usual with every Aboki, this one has resorted to mind games

I speak for the whole south and if you can't swallow it (don't expect you to, ofcourse you're an Aboki) you can go and d.i.e
And read my lips

YOU'RE A BLOODY ABOKI WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

be proud of your Aboki heritage kid
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
skywalker240:

As usual with every Aboki, this one has resorted to mind games

I speak for the whole south and if you can't swallow it (don't expect you to, ofcourse you're an Aboki) you can go and d.i.e
And read my lips

YOU'RE A BLOODY ABOKI WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

be proud of your Aboki heritage kid

Hahahaha � � � President General of the True Southerners Association . You need to see how we are laughing at you here. You sound so stoopid right now. Please STOP! LWKMD
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by seunayantokun(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omooba77:

What is collectral damage?

I don't know what you mean by COLLECTRAL but you can look up the meaning of collateral damage in any good dictionary. Google too is still your friend. If you understand what Buhari and his cabal are doing then the phrase becomes clear to you.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

Hahahaha � � � President General of the True Southerners Association . You need to see how we are laughing at you here. You sound so stoopid right now. Please STOP! LWKMD

At least not as stoopid as your Aboki lineage

Even Abokiis still have street urchins
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:
The North can go to hell for all we care
You sound bitter,kind of you are already in hell already.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:
The North can go to hell for all we care
You sound bitter,kind of you are already in hell already.Kindly go fvck your self,iyamuri dog.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
My stupid family and Simp father is an idiot already in hell as his wife fvcks around,
My harlot mother is a fvcking iyamuri dog.
wink
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:

At least not as stoopid as your Aboki lineage

Even Abokiis still have street urchins

Hahahahahahaha …
I’m Laughing my pure south-south head off.

Thanks for the jokes. Lol
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

Hahahahahahaha …
I’m Laughing my pure south-south head off.

Thanks for the jokes. Lol

Prove your South origin

You can't

Imaginary Southerner

Typical ABOKI
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Prove your South origin

You can't

Imaginary Southerner

Typical ABOKI

You Disprove my south south origin. And while you are at it prove that you are not insane by insisting on something you have no proof about. Crazy clown �
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

You Disprove my south south origin. And while you are at it prove that you are not insane by insisting on something you have no proof about. Crazy clown �
Like i said earlier, the dumb bloke, is now shifting to mind games, solely because it can't prove it's Southern root which truly it knows nothing about

Note I used the word "it" intentionally

It's obvious already,

You Be A--B--O--K--IIIIII
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Like i said earlier, the dumb bloke, is now shifting to mind games, solely because it can't prove it's Southern root which truly it knows nothing about

Note I used the word "it" intentionally

It's obvious already,

You Be A--B--O--K--IIIIII

Hahahaha you are really insane. From the way you reason I can project your future and it’s not looking good.
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2021
TheGift:

Hahahaha you are really insane. From the way you reason I can project your future and it’s not looking good.
Better than the average richest abokis, you're a poor one though, so yours is not even to be considered for comparison

Cow bending Aboki
Re: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari’s Nigeria - Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Better than the average richest abokis, you're a poor one though, so yours is not even to be considered for comparison

Cow bending Aboki

I’ve moved from laughing to feeling sad for you, cos it’s Not looking good, at all. You need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Proposed Aerotropolis (Airport City) / Century Power Begins 2000mw Power Plant Construction In Anambra / Buhari Meets Julius Maada Bio Behind Closed Doors On Monday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.