Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! (923 Views)

You Have A Bed-bugs Problem? Here Is The Solution / The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / Natural Remedies for Toothache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Olamide114: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have been feeling pains in my upper side tooth for some time now, please how can i treat this tooth pain ? Any remedy?
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by RoyalBlu(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sorry OP.

A paste of fresh garlic and salt on the affected gum will take care of it.

Or better still, try and see a dentist.

1 Like

Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by KanoFirstSon: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
No solution proffered here will be permanent.
Tooth extraction is ur best and only bet
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by shigishege: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Oga don't go nad was your time seen a dentist, if I get you right is that not akokoro in Yoruba palance?? If you go and meet dentist, even if they remove it, the pain and discomfort will still persist. What you will do is this,

Go and buy abparket of Fulsine tablet in any chemist. It may cost a little but buy it. You can buy a few Ampiclos tablet with it. But Ampiclos is not necessary,nor else you will be taking milk regularly with it cos of dizzyness.

So use that Fulsine regularly, if it finish buy another parcket. You can chew the Fulsine tablet or digest it. By the time you see like one or two weeks you must see the difference.

Don't try removing the teeth oo. You will only continue to remove all your teeth.
Good luck.
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by shigishege: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

if he remove the teeth the bacteria or whatever will enter into another teeth. He will only keep removing all his teeth.

1 Like

Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Removing the tooth is not the only solution.
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olamide114:
I have been feeling pains in my upper side tooth for some time now, please how can i treat this tooth pain ? Any remedy?
buy the short oral B, it's for tooth ache bacteria. I used it too and it ended the infection/ache, which causes pain, so pain ended too. Try it too and come thank me by Wednesday. Your tooth physical damage will remain and stop where oral b starts.USE ORAL B. Short packet type oh
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Olamide114: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please can i get picture of it
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Olamide114: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
buy the short oral B, it's for tooth ache bacteria. I used it too and it ended the infection/ache, which causes pain, so pain ended too. Try it tooth and come thank me by Wednesday. Your too physical damage will remain and stop where oral b starts.USE ORAL B. Short packet type oh
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by KanoFirstSon: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
shigishege:
if he remove the teeth the bacteria or whatever will enter into another teeth. He will only keep removing all his teeth.

This is not true

1 Like

Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olamide114:

u can gaggle the tminfected tooth with any mouth wash like NCP too shortly after the brush of infected tooth

Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by KanoFirstSon: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
shigishege:
Oga don't go nad was your time seen a dentist, if I get you right is that not akokoro in Yoruba palance?? If you go and meet dentist, even if they remove it, the pain and discomfort will still persist. What you will do is this,

Go and buy abparket of Fulsine tablet in any chemist. It may cost a little but buy it. You can buy a few Ampiclos tablet with it. But Ampiclos is not necessary,nor else you will be taking milk regularly with it cos of dizzyness.

So use that Fulsine regularly, if it finish buy another parcket. You can chew the Fulsine tablet or digest it. By the time you see like one or two weeks you must see the difference.

Don't try removing the teeth oo. You will only continue to remove all your teeth.
Good luck.

oh Nigerians. stop self medication.

Op meet a dentist first...a professional one,,,not all these unserious university graduate dentist. If u can get a foreign dentist practicing in Nigeria to get treatment..especially the Indians/Pakistanis trained dentist in ur area, then you're good to go. As far as i am concerned thise guys are good. if you're in Abuja check them
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by KanoFirstSon: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
buy the short oral B, it's for tooth ache bacteria. I used it too and it ended the infection/ache, which causes pain, so pain ended too. Try it tooth and come thank me by Wednesday. Your too physical damage will remain and stop where oral b starts.USE ORAL B. Short packet type oh

hope u know body systems differ.

what may work for mr A,may fail for B
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

hope u know body systems differ.

what may work for mr A,may fail for B
I want believe it will work, since it's bacteral issue. I did same in my own case, added with NCP or any other good mouth wash
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by Sewasaunt(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Imagine that he doesn't go to see a dentist.

The tooth becomes abscessed

He keeps trying all these herbs and drugs, hoping he will be one of the lucky ones that they will work for, after all Nairalanders are vouching for such.

Then the abscess gets worse, there is bleeding and pus and he can't sleep.

Then he develops cellulitis or worse, Ludwig's angina (which can be fatal if not managed promptly.

Suddenly he needs money for tests, hospital admission, incision and decompression, expensive antibiotics (and he probably doesn't have enough money)

Then instead of 8,000 he would have used to have a simple extraction or a bit more for a root canal therapy, he and his family have to cough up thousands.

God forbid he dies, someone from somewhere who didn't know the origin of it all will now come online to blast the hospital and doctors that attended to him and ask "how can an ordinary tooth ache kill such a promising, healthy, young fellow".

A few friends will probably come together to beat up the poor doctor and threaten fire and brimstone.

All over something so simple that was neglected until it spiralled out of control.

Meanwhile the Nairaland advisers are living on, neighbors that suggested all sorts are living on, one of them or a family member will probably have dental pain and they will rush him or her down to a Dental clinic...and on and on

1 Like

Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by femmyAdagba(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kindly contact me

I have a solution, it works efficiently
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by KanoFirstSon: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op hw far?
Re: Am Facing Toothache Problem Here Please Help! by mattpobrien4(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2021
I had my teeth whitened by cosmetic dentistry. The treatment did last 1 to 2 hours. I will say that they are not very white. Because I think you only get that with veneers. And my teeth weren't too discoloured anyway, but there was a difference. And I was very pleased with them.

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Behaving Funny On Air, Dorky Title Innit / Dermatologists Plsssssssssssss Help / 4 Steps To Get A Flat Stomach Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.