Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy (1021 Views)

Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Can intimacy During Men.strual Period Lead To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy by miftah: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2009
I don`t want to keep the pregnancy, just 1month, wat can i do to remove it?
Re: Pregnancy by Healthyman(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hi sweetie,
                    If u plan to remove the pregnancy, that means u want to commit murder! Of course i know u wouldnt, and u know what murder implies in the sight of GOD. We all are not perfect right,we sometimes make mistakes.Ask God for forgivness and he will defintely forgive u.Leave the innocent child alone,he might just be the one God has destined to give u JOY tomorrow or your Blessing.
A word is enough for the wise. Healthy Man
Re: Pregnancy by kellorah: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
You can use a hanger, and eventually kill ur self too. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Go and see a doc!
Re: Pregnancy by snowdrops(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
Nigerians and being judgmental. You guys act and talk as if you are God yourselves and are above reproach. You dont know what anguish the poster might be going through to make that comment and seriously considering abortion. As if you guys have not done something similar in the past.
Re: Pregnancy by agathamari(f): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
kellorah:

You can use a hanger, and eventually kill your self too. cry cry cry cry cry cry

have the baby and either keep it or put it up for adoption. people in the west love to adopt babies
Re: Pregnancy by Anabel(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
i will appreciate it if you can keep the baby, he is a poor innocent soul, as the pregnancy progresses you will get to love and understand each other.
Re: Pregnancy by kellorah: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hahaha, poor innocent soul. grin grin

For all u know he cud be the next Hitler. cry cry

If you're not in the position to keep the baby, and ur ok with the whole idea of abortion then do what's best for you.
This is about u NOW, and not really the baby.

But don't 4get it's a sin sha.
Re: Pregnancy by mraccess: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
dont even try it!
God will see you through, okay?
Re: Pregnancy by morpheus24: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
miftah:

I don`t want to keep the pregnancy, just 1month, wat can i do to remove it?

Please do not listen to this people.

An abortion even though a very painful decision to make must be made with a very concious thought process. Seek the advice of a medical practioner and a close confidant.

Non of the people slandering you here are going to be with you if and when you have the baby or wil help you raise a child. They will be off living their own lives.

THe decision is yours to make. Think deeply about the decision you are going to make cause you are the only one who inevitably is going to live with the consequencies no matter what the out come is having or not having the baby. Please seek a Doctor if you are going to go through the process.

Good luck.
Re: Pregnancy by Nice4dbest(m): 3:16am On Oct 22, 2009
Please dear, don't harm that innocent child that chose to reach this planet through you. I sense greatness in him. Aunt, keep the pregnancy. To be forewarned is for alms.
And for you uncaring posters, mind what you post. Don't aggravate people's situation in an unruly manner.
Re: Pregnancy by toloruni: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ miftah
please keep the preganacy.Would you like to give the baby 4 adoption rather murder a life. Jesus loves u.
Re: Pregnancy by dominique(f): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
dearie
dont do something you'll end up regretting in future, pls think carefully before making that drastic decision. you may think yoy're not prepared for motherhood now but you never know, it may be easier than you think.
Re: Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
morpheus24:

Please do not listen to this people.

An abortion even though a very painful decision to make must be made with a very concious thought process. Seek the advice of a medical practioner and a close confidant.

Non of the people slandering you here are going to be with you if and when you have the baby or wil help you raise a child. They will be off living their own lives.

THe decision is yours to make. Think deeply about the decision you are going to make cause you are the only one who inevitably is going to live with the consequencies no matter what the out come is having or not having the baby. Please seek a Doctor if you are going to go through the process.

Good luck.

That's the best advice anyone can give you. Go and see a doctor, and talk to your pastor/priest. Nobody will consciously tell you that having an abortion is the best option so you have to seek guidance from qualified people about the options open to you. And no matter what, God will be with you, remember that.
Re: Pregnancy by iz2much: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
suit urself
Re: Pregnancy by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
Jump over a cliff lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy by Esiso1: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
My dear young lady, is unfortunate things are like this, but the fact is that, it profit you more on the long run if you decide to keep the baby. Situation might not be fine with you, but bear in mind that there is no problem with out a solution. God will be with you. Give me a call to tell me you have decided to keep the baby; 07030169085.
Re: Pregnancy by agathamari(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
kellorah:

You can use a hanger, and eventually kill your self too. cry cry cry cry cry cry

agreed
Re: Pregnancy by coolier(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
Why get pregnant in the first place. Don't they say 'prevention is better than cure?' Be careful!

(1) (Reply)

Womb Rental / Itching After Bath / I Need A Permanent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.