Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Confer National Honour On Dr. Richard I. John - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confer National Honour On Dr. Richard I. John (173 Views)

Wike To Confer Grand Service Star Honour On Yahaya Bello Today / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confer National Honour On Dr. Richard I. John by Peoplesadvocate: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
*CONFER NATIONAL HONOUR ON DR. RICHARD I. JOHN (GAMJI JIMETA)*

*YAPJEN APPEALS TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.*

Youth Advocates For Peace Justice And Empowerment Network (YAPJEN) has appealed to the President Buhari led Federal Government
to confer a well deserving National Honour onDr. Richard I. John (Gamji Jimeta) A Real Estate Icon, A Philanthropist and a role model to the Nigerian Youths for his examplary lifestyle, Patrotism to Nation building, Youth mentorship and empowerment among others.

*Amb Timothy Nwachukwu, National President, Youth Advocate For Peace Justice and empowerment Network (YAPJEN) revealed that Dr. Richard John has shown brilliantly in living an examplary lifestyle despite the fact that the Nigerian society is facing tremendous ethics and value crisis due
to personal greed, selfishness, indifference to others, conflict of interest, laziness which has brought about large scale corruption in almost all spheres of life- personal and public, economic
and political, moral and religious.*

He stated that over the years, there has been erosion of the essential social,
moral, and spiritual ethics and values and an increase in cynicism and nihilism at all levels within the Nigerian State.

*However, Amb Timothy Nwachukwu, The President of YAPJEN heaved a sign of relief by the examplary and inspirational life style of Gamji Jimeta, Dr. Richard I. John whose Humanitarian Impact and Excellence in the real estate sector where he is delivering a top notch service to his clientswith competence, excellence, efficiency, objectivity and
impartiality and has constantly renewed their commitment to serve Nigeria.*

In his words, he stated thus, "Dr. Richard I. John has boosted public confidence and trust in the integrity, objectivity and impartiality of the private sector players in the real estate sector.

"He has demonstrated respect, fairness and courtesy in his dealings with his clients that cut across all spheres on clientele.

"He has continued to show respect for human dignity through the construction of quality assured projects, He placed premium value on every
person that has come his way in the exercise of his deligent Business".

*On his part, Hon. Adamu Musa Uba stated that the Dr. Richard I. John Gamji Jimeta has continued to advocate that public service
values should play a key role in recruitment, evaluation and promotion.*

He has continued to advocate that people's value
should reinforce the wider range of Business values because those who are treated with
fairness and civility will be motivated to display these values in their own conduct.

He assured that with the likes of Gamji Jimeta in Business, Nigeria will continue to make progress in the right direction.

*Yapjen can be reached via youthadvocatesnetwork@gmail.com or 08097311499*

(1) (Reply)

2023: IPAN Charges Southeast Politicians To Join Presidential Race / Lesson From The Sun On Political Diligence / APC Primaries: I Would Have Failed Nigerians If I Didn’t Go To Court – Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.