Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 (877 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by fancyhandsome(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
With the finale for the 70th edition of Miss Universe pageant set to hold on 13th December 2021. Nigeria's representative, Mariestella Okpala wowed the audience with her scintillating performance at the preliminary, showcasing the bold, rich southeastern Nigerian culture, the Mmanwu masquerade on the international stage.

On her choice, Okpala said, "I picked this particular costume because I see a reflection of my cause in this Mmanwu who protects children and women against any form of abuse."

With her big performances at the preliminary, Mariestella will be hoping to win the highly coveted crown for Nigeria.

lalasticlala
Mynd44

http://modelsnaija.com/mariestella-okpala-nigerias-representative-takes-mmanwu-inspired-costume-to-miss-universe-2021-stage/

Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Ussycool: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wow
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Peace081: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
E no fyn
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Bluntguy: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
E be like say she carry her village deity go beauty pageant. She no want make village people spoil show for am.
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by CHAVINCI: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Peace081:
E no fyn
na by just fine abi brain,dis one no fine abi ur papa get eye
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by fancyhandsome(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
Peace081:
E no fyn

Learn to support our own.. That's first step towards creating a better society we all clamour for
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
cool
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by sammybest889(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
cry
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Muna4real(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Her performance that night was beautiful. I hope she wins Best national costume.
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Cholls(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Muna4real:
Her performance that night was beautiful. I hope she wins Best national costume.
my sister what do you mean that night
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Muna4real(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Cholls:
my sister what do you mean that night

Lol. I mean the preliminary night where they showcased their national costumes, and swimsuit, evening gown performance.
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Well she stands out. Maybe she will make it into top 10.
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Muna4real(f): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2021
AmenhotepZuid:
NO WONDER YOU DARK NEGROES DIDN'T WIN.

You brought ART collection to the MISS UNIVERSE 2021 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEST AFRICAN NEGROES PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN BEAUTY PEAGANTS YOUR LADIES ARE THE UGLIEST ON PLANET EARTH.

Stop typing rubbish.
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Albara(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Make she no go mstch am fall o...... I no dey for another international embarrassment grin grin grin
Re: Stunning Costume Of Nigeria's Representative At Miss Universe Pageant 2021 by Muna4real(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
AmenhotepZuid:
NO WONDER YOU DARK NEGROES DIDN'T WIN.

You brought ART collection to the MISS UNIVERSE 2021 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WEST AFRICAN NEGROES PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN BEAUTY PEAGANTS YOUR LADIES ARE THE UGLIEST ON PLANET EARTH.

Haha
She won the best national costume.

(1) (Reply)

Black People Who Find Death More Profitable Than Life-Satan Is Black / Curvy Model Stephanie Rodriguez And Maria Gjieli Biography And Body Measuremen. / WARNING: Stay Away From Davido And His Gang This 2022, They Are Not Smiling. See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.