Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,288 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye (33715 Views)

Nigerian Man Warns Pastors, Politicians Against Speaking Against Peter Obi / NDF Warns Femi Gbajabiamila To Stop Playing Politics / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by josite: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Why not warm your gay son against the oncoming of God's wrath
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by SUPERPACK: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2021
NobleRace:

The same way a sheep cannot understand why human beings dance to music, that's the way fools fail to decipher spiritual Wisdom.
Shove that into the crack in your ass. Sheepie.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by EwuGambia: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Thobby02lawbar:

I've done that. Thank you for the idea

You should tag an admin or two in the post to push it to frontpage. That way you would stand more chance...
You can edit the topic to be more attractive too
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by BJanta: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
onthehill:
Former Presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, has warned human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, against speaking ill about Pastor E. A . Adeboye - the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Facebook page this morning, Okupe said he recently read a story online where Falana was quoted as saying Adeboye was building business centers and not churches.

Okupe said he has waited for Falana to debunk it and since he hasn't, he decided to caution the legal practitioner over the said comment.

His posts reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=435133811515781&id=100050574965706

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=435160381513124&id=100050574965706

L

GOD bless you sir, Baba Doyin Okupe. I never you were so deep in the LORD as this. I'm always hyperexcited when I see people stand to stoutly defend the cause of CHRIST, especially those whom you would not readily think could do. I never, also, knew that Falana is such a big fool. May the LORD have mercy and forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thandiubani:
Okupe is among the people who made this country a laughing stock, defending the indefensible. He wants the same thing happening in the north to happen in the south whereby people are forbidden to air their views when so-called clerics are involved. See the bloodshed in the north, many people have been silent because the religious leaders said they can’t criticize muslims in power. So everybody is silent watching the blood fest. We can’t have that in the south. Call out any cleric not doing the right thing.

If that is what Falana truly said, he must have his reasons. Okupe should go and repent from his sins. We are not religious slaves.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Big fool,don't worry you will reap of the fruit of your mouth
Fasindo:
shocked

I may not like what you say but I will defend to death ur right to say it..... Voltaire.

Falana said the absolute truth.
Church is now a business whether Redeem or any other.
And anyone establishing such such center is just building up a business establishment
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by NobleRace: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Shove that into the crack in your ass. Sheepie.

This matter isn't for you. Do not bite more than what you can swallow. It would be regrets in the end. You know nothing about the spirit realm and its rules. Don't be a fool.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by SUPERPACK: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
NobleRace:

This matter isn't for you. Do not bite more than what you can swallow. It would be regrets in the end. You know nothing about the spirit realm and its rules. Don't be a fool.

Gerrahia with you spirit and it realms. Use the spirit to fight Bokoharam in the north or the Bandits. Abi the spirit dey fear them ni. Get lost Mr spirit.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by Thobby02lawbar(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
EwuGambia:

You should tag an admin or two in the post to push it to frontpage. That way you would stand more chance...
You can edit the topic to be more attractive too

Na only Lalasticlala I sabi. And no be snake matter we dey talk for here. Please who do you think I can tag apart from lala?
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by NobleRace: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Gerrahia with you spirit and it realms. Use the spirit to fight Bokoharam in the north or the Bandits. Abi the spirit dey fear them ni. Get lost Mr spirit.

You're very pitiable. If only you can see.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by SUPERPACK: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
NobleRace:

You're very pitiable. If only you can see.
Your family is more pitiable, go and share the pity to them in the slum where they stay. Brainwashed Sheepie.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by NobleRace: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Your family is more pitiable, go and share the pity to them in the slum where they stay. Brainwashed Sheepie.

If you love yourself, stop mentioning me. I warn you for the last time. You think everyone online is a nobody? I'll deal with you such that no one would be able to deliver you.

A word is enough for a wise. I think it's high time someone teaches you a lesson.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by SUPERPACK: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
NobleRace:

If you love yourself, stop mentioning me. I warn you for the last time. You think everyone online is a nobody? I'll deal with you such that no one would be able to deliver you.

A word is enough for a wise. I think it's high time someone teaches you a lesson.
Christians grin grin. No mention me again abeg.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by SUPERPACK: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
NobleRace:

grin grin.
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by PALAPALA02(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Okupe is right
If Falana really believes in God, he should know that he is in no position to jugde RCCG.

Judgement alone is of the Lord

A story in the bible where a crowd was pursing a woman who ran to Jesus. And when they got to him, he said “let thee who is free of sin be the first to cast a stone unto her”. And they all left.

Judgment is of the Lord and not of mortals

N:B: i am a devoted catholic
Re: Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye by chrisblack: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
onthehill:
Former Presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, has warned human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, against speaking ill about Pastor E. A . Adeboye - the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Facebook page this morning, Okupe said he recently read a story online where Falana was quoted as saying Adeboye was building business centers and not churches.

Okupe said he has waited for Falana to debunk it and since he hasn't, he decided to caution the legal practitioner over the said comment.

His posts reads;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=435133811515781&id=100050574965706

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=435160381513124&id=100050574965706

L
okupe is kind of rigth ,however falana was unable to properly express is mind, I want to believe he was trying to make a point about the church helping it's members more by meeting their economic and entrepreneurship abilities in uplifting it's members,
Please all should be warned . Igboho's case is a classic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Serving House Of Reps Members Defect To APC In Imo / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.