Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions (17390 Views)

President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Bluntemperor: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
bayelsaowei:
What is this

I wander o!
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by membranus: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Samslim:
Buahri na weyre ����

He is coming after you, hide.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Abbeycity8041: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
I don't understand your message, can you explain more better
Leverage2021:
Kufir gay lives in USA matter more than Muslims in the north

grin grin Bafarawa and Northern protesters shey you got the message
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by MobilityMFR(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
The expensive joke from this kunu- drinking herder president continues. Bastard!
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Jonah507(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
America definitely does not need that from the current Nigerian administration
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Sleekfingers: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
abbey621:

You might be right if killings only revolved around insecurities but in totality it might be more than that. Yes thousands are killed everyday in 9ja when you consider everything from kidnapping to bombings to people dying of hunger to the death traps we call roads. Let's not forget about building collapse, hospitals refusing to care for patients without police report or payment, robberies etc.

Even in America, thousands die everyday(gang violence, drug overdose etc), let's not talk about a country like 9ja with almost no records! Many have simply vanished with no trace....smh!

Do you know what you are saying? You said, thousands die everyday....you are talking about 2000 and above die everyday. How is that possible? Na everyday building dey collapse?

You mentioned united states. If thousands die everyday in the united states. Don't you think it will call for urgent attention ?
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Orangedreams: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
As usual, shocker and condoler president.

Abeg leave tornadoes matter and check my siggy/profile for nice stuffs.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by bergs2: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
uchaymart:
More than 40 persons lost their lives recently in Nigeria but no action from our foreign President.

Buhari is not a Nigerian.

So, you are realizing that now?
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Ugonna62: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Condolence Master,always issueing condolence massage even when its not neccessary..But Joe Biden just like other good leaders of the world came out on a live telecast and gave a press confrence on the happenings in kenturky and other parts of America..thats a alot from a leader,it shows he is genuily concern about the disaster,he took his time to address the situation and sympatise with the people from affected areas..but here we only write condolence message even if they kill a whole village in one day and reapet it the next day in another village, the same is the case,even if the president is on a tour to london and a whole students of a whole school in nigeria are abducted,.immediatly the presidency will warite either a condemnation or condolence massege, thats all and life goes on.a whole chief of army staff died,no pim from our dear president.infact i am very sure joe biden will not accept that ur condocence because there is no justification or qualification for Nigeria to do so.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by pearlyboo(f): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
The killings in sokoto and other northern regions no consign this one. Na USA be him priority. Yinmu!
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Kufir gay lives in USA matter more than Muslims in the north

grin grin Bafarawa and Northern protesters shey you got the message
they will never get it them done use Religion and Poverty blind their eyes .
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by ashawopikin(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Konpresor012:
US Tornadoes: Buhari condoles American govt over deaths, destruction of whole towns

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/12/us-tornadoes-buhari-condoles-american-govt-over-deaths-destruction-of-whole-towns/?amp=1
THIS MAN
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by GoldenSpec: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buhari is more Nigerien than Nigerian. If u know u know grin
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by smokey12345: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abi e no wan beta for buhari ni.. plenty dey hapen here
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by abbey621(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Do you know what you are saying? You said, thousands die everyday....you are talking about 2000 and above die everyday. How is that possible? Na everyday building dey collapse?

You mentioned united states. If thousands die everyday in the united states. Don't you think it will call for urgent attention ?

I work with data for a living and I live in the USA, I'll provide you a link and you'll see for yourself that I am actually being conservative. Using 2019 numbers of about 6,500 people dying per day in Nigeria, how farfetched would it be that 2000 out of those are caused by killings, poverty, hunger, bad roads, building collapse, neglect etc? Also considering things have gotten worse since 2019, the numbers might be much more higher than that.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/deaths-per-day
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by bafsonbaf: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Konpresor012:
US Tornadoes: Buhari condoles American govt over deaths, destruction of whole towns

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/12/us-tornadoes-buhari-condoles-american-govt-over-deaths-destruction-of-whole-towns/?amp=1
Old slowpoke
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by NwaliE01: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
politics is a bastard. see death toll in Nigeria more than any where in the world and Oga president didn't send us at all. Even if at all he will send condolences, Nigerians have to beg him to send empty message of hope but to US, before you say Jack, Baba message don reach US.

we have voted our death and we all are seeing it.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
abbey621:

I work with data for a living and I live in the USA, I'll provide you a link and you'll see for yourself that I am actually being conservative. Using 2019 numbers of about 6,500 people dying per day in Nigeria, how farfetched would it be that 2000 out of those are caused by killings, poverty, hunger, bad roads, building collapse, neglect etc? Also considering things have gotten worse since 2019, the numbers might be much more higher than that.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/deaths-per-day

I just checked it out. No be small thing o
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Joskyjoe1987: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Busy body for others people,s matter when your own dey spoil. Well... dog nose done already black n nothing go fit make am white.wrong government
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by abbey621(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I just checked it out. No be small thing o

May God help us all!

1 Like

Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by robosky02(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
And all the killing tornados.....here

No condolences
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by offset67(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bastard human being
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Gnosis777: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
F!ck these honkies in AmeriKKKa, they going to keep getting more tornadoes to wipe their asses out for all of the bloodshed, evil and corruption they have done on this land, and they are still unrepentant until this day. Oh well, the blood of our ancestors are gonna keep tearing their asses up....next!
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by InoGetJoy: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
floss:
Lol....it's either we the citizens are the problem in this country or the man in Aso rock doesn't understand the difference between Nigeria and Niger... for fvck sake your house is on fire you're outside chasing rats...

What's happening in the US is it bigger than the calamity Nigerians are passing through ?....

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is delusion and that's what our leaders are suffering from... nothing is certain in this country except that Nigerians will vote another sick delusional calamity come 2023.

Whatever happens in Nigeria isn't Buhari's business because he's not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by timesup234: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
ogun kill amerikka. tornadoes kill everybody for amerikka for me

1 Like

Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by juman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerians in america should live in safe areas.
If you live in places that are prone to natural disaster, you deserve to die.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by juman(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Most american politicians are very very stupid.
Trump is still the leader of their party.
A big liar o.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by juman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
timesup234:
ogun kill amerikka. tornadoes kill everybody for amerikka for me

God bless ordinary american.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by techWriter5: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Condolencial prez
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by anyilalaz: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Autopilot... Press the green button. If it's hard press the red button, that is the emergency button.

That's the apt situation of my dear country... There was a country indeed.
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by Hkff: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Really
Re: US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
uchaymart:
More than 40 persons lost their lives recently in Nigeria but no action from our foreign President.

Buhari is not a Nigerian.

Bro you are likely to be correct. I had said it before that I'm suspecting this buhari is likely not a Nigerian, his body language speaks volume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act / Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom / Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.