Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Betrayal: The Hidden Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betrayal: The Hidden Tribe (314 Views)

The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal: The Hidden Tribe by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
With the recent revelation of the book written by Akande "My participation"I'm of the opinion that,there exists a tribe,of which their penchant to betray has never been spoken of.How can a CSO under, the govt of Jonathan worked against the govt he was trusted to serve?.. only for him to be arrested by the person he actually worked for, what an irony!we can also read of how Tinubu wanted to return to Lagos, because he felt betrayed by the person he worked hard to emerge as the candidate of Apc.there was a gentle man agreement between Buhari & Tinubu that the later would be the VP: only for buhari to say he actually meant to "partner with Tinubu"not for Tinubu to be his VP! Had this two characters been Igbo or Yoruba the social media would have been filled with betrayal topics.Why are we not talking about this betrayal against our brothers from S/W & S/S?...WHY ARE IGBOS & YORUBAS ON EACH OTHERS NECK WHILE THE REAL BETRAYER OF OUR RESPECTED LEADERS IN THE SOUTH ARE NOT SPOKEN OF??...I can also remember Inec chairman,Jega having nocturnal meetings with members of Apc prior to 2015 elections, against the govt he was serving then.WHY CAN'T THE IGBOS & YORUBAS STOP THIS TRIBAL MADNESS.WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THE REAL SERPENTS BRUISING OUR HEELS ON A DAILY BASIS?
Re: Betrayal: The Hidden Tribe by Redcrafton: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
With the recent revelation of the book written by Akande "My participation"I'm of the opinion that,there exists a tribe,of which their penchant to betray has never been spoken of.How can a CSO under, the govt of Jonathan worked against the govt he was trusted to serve?.. only for him to be arrested by the person he actually worked for, what an irony!we can also read of how Tinubu wanted to return to Lagos, because he felt betrayed by the person he worked hard to emerge as the candidate of Apc.there was a gentle man agreement between Buhari & Tinubu that the later would be the VP: only for buhari to say he actually meant to "partner with Tinubu"not for Tinubu to be his VP! Had this two characters been Igbo or Yoruba the social media would have been filled with betrayal topics.Why are we not talking about this betrayal against our brothers from S/W & S/S?...WHY ARE IGBOS & YORUBAS ON EACH OTHERS NECK WHILE THE REAL BETRAYER OF OUR RESPECTED LEADERS IN THE SOUTH ARE NOT SPOKEN OF??...I can also remember Inec chairman,Jega having nocturnal meetings with members of Apc prior to 2015 elections, against the govt he was serving then.WHY CAN'T THE IGBOS & YORUBAS STOP THIS TRIBAL MADNESS.WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THE REAL SERPENTS BRUISING OUR HEELS ON A DAILY BASIS?

The reason is because most Yorubas especialliy the Tinubu NURTW miscreants are very selfish and greedy.

Their elders, the Afenifere have tried to adivse them, but they make the large chunk of those who disparage the southern tribes on Nairaland.

How can they have 8 years as the president, and other 8 years as the VP, yet they want Igbos to support them in southern solidarity...and also look at their infamous chest beating about removing GEJ a southern president...and they now want all southerners to support them so Tinubu can be president...

Isn't that funny and ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal: The Hidden Tribe by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redcrafton:

The reason is because most Yorubas especialliy the Tinubu NURTW miscreants are very selfish and greedy.

Their elders, the Afenifere have tried to adivse them, but they make the large chunk of those who disparage the southern tribes on Nairaland.

How can they have 8 years as the president, and other 8 years as the VP, yet they want Igbos to support them in southern solidarity...and also look at their infamous chest beating about removing GEJ a southern president...and they now want all southerners to support them so Tinubu can be president...

Isn't that funny and ridiculous.
my problem is that some one is feeding fat from our disuniy in the south.they use & dumped our respected leaders with ease.AS THIER ANTECEDENT HAS REVEALED IS IT NOT TIME WE CLASSIFIED THEM AS BETRAYALS.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Blame Goodluck Jonathan For Insecurities In The North / Achieving "One Voice" For Yorubaland / Ikangba, Olorunsogo residents beg Abiodun over bad road, flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.