Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

5 Best Apps To Save Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Best Apps To Save Money. (254 Views)

Top 13 Best Apps To Get Likes And Followers On Instagram For Free. / Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn / 4 Best Apps To Borrow Loan Online In Nigeria 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Apps To Save Money. by Adexstrategy: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have come across this sentence on numerous occasions “Save For Rainy Days “, so I decided to put it into practice. Well, it ended before I started.

Why? Because the money they say is just like a ” Spirit”, it comes and goes. If you are not careful enough, you won’t be able to give an account of it.

Personally, I don’t like saving in banks. Mind you, I don’t mean saving in banks is wrong but at the end of the day, Instead of the money I left there to increase, it ends up decreasing.

They keep reducing money. It’s either alert charges today, ATM maintenance fee tomorrow, etc. I might just shrug my shoulders and say, it’s just a little sum of money but, that little money deducted has decreased the original sum of cash there.

Without further ado, let’s dive into these apps that will assist you in meeting your target.

Follow these links to know about apps that can help you to save money https://adexstrategy.com/5-best-apps-to-save-money/

Re: 5 Best Apps To Save Money. by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Don't save in Naira if you don't want to be broke tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy Euro From Nigerian Banks? / Benefits Of Laminate Flooring (wooden Floor) / Call For Supply Of Building Materials From China...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.