Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Which Of The Nigeria Banks Can I Approach For Investment Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Of The Nigeria Banks Can I Approach For Investment Advice (279 Views)

Nigeria Stocks Gain ₦‎992 Billion On Reports That Banks Can Trade Forex “Freely” / How Banks Can Reduce Energy Cost In Their Data Centers / I Need Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Nigeria Banks Can I Approach For Investment Advice by Freezby2020: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
I need an urgent advice please, I have (bought) a big Warehouse in Dawaki Market Abuja and I have about 20million naira in my bank account. I want to Investment these resources but don't have idea on what to do.

Either as a Distributor of products or buying and selling of wares or materials. I don't know the commercial or Government Bank or financial institutions that can guide me on what to do.

I have never done business of buying or selling before. I have already registered a company with CAC plz.
Thanks
Re: Which Of The Nigeria Banks Can I Approach For Investment Advice by ayoncox: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Freezby2020:
I need an urgent advice please, I have (bought) a big Warehouse in Dawaki Market Abuja and I have about 20million naira in my bank account. I want to Investment these resources but don't have idea on what to do.

Either as a Distributor of products or buying and selling of wares or materials. I don't know the commercial or Government Bank or financial institutions that can guide me on what to do.

I have never done business of buying or selling before. I have already registered a company with CAC plz.
Thanks
Chat me up on 08089456258
I will be of help to you with tangible advises and how to avoid any form of mistake that will lead to losing money

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Win With Fairmoney / December Bonanza / Nnpc Certified Crude Oil & Ago (diesel)available(10kmt & Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.