Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? (1156 Views)

Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders please help me. This stubborn bumps are all over my body and they are very irritating, I tried many anti fungal and bacterial creams to no avail. I've tried many anti septic soaps but the bumps is even increasing daily.

Doctors in the house please help, if anyone experienced this before please he should help me with the solution that works for him

Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please help, I've tried Funbact A, Neo Skin, Calamine Lotion, Dettol, Septic and many other anti septic about the itching no be here

Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by CandyOps(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Oh mehn! I'm afraid to say this... but it looks like the dreaded skin condition called Mylirosis Enchiladas.. a.k.a as warm bug skin condition.

It's mainly caused by a stubborn filaria worm that is found in local areas with lots of swarmps. It burrows underneath the skin where it lays it's eggs which multiple rapidly and spread all through the body via your bloodstream. The itching gets worse at night and when you scratch open the boils the pus spread to other parts it comes in contact with.

It is easily transmissible so I advice you share beddings and towels with no one for now... And if you have read to this point I want to let you know that I have no freaking idea what the heck I'm talking about.

See a doctor bro.
Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
CandyOps:
Oh mehn! I'm afraid to say this... but it looks like the dreaded skin condition called Mylirosis Enchiladas.. a.k.a as warm bug skin condition.

It's mainly caused by a stubborn filaria worm that is found in local areas with lots of swarmps. It burrows underneath the skin where it lays it's eggs which multiple rapidly and spread all through the body via your bloodstream. The itching gets worse at night and when you scratch open the boils the pus spread to other parts it comes in contact with.

It is easily transmissible so I advice you share beddings and towels with no one for now... And if you have read to this point I want to let you know that I have no freaking idea what the heck I'm talking about.

See a doctor bro.
[/s]
Quack doctor.

@OP, yes that's chicken pox. Nothing to panic about.

1. Just go to a pharmacy and take antibiotics as directed. Make sure you don't do alaroro so that it goes away completely.

2. Take dogonyaro leaves and soak it in hot water. Use the water to take your bathe twice daily to help speed up the healing process naturally.

In a week, your skin should be back to normal without any trace of the pox.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Ayofaks(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Have you tried taking ampiclox..Beecham? It will dry everything
Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
Quack doctor.

@OP, yes that's chicken pox. Nothing to panic about.

1. Just go to a pharmacy and take antibiotics as directed. Make sure you don't do alaroro so that it goes away completely.

2. Take dogonyaro leaves and soak it in hot water. Use the water to take your bathe twice daily to help speed up the healing process naturally.

In a week, your skin should be back to normal without any trace of the pox.
Thank you sir, I will try the dogon yaro solution, as regards antibiotics I'm still taking them daily
Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Ayofaks:
I will try it today sir

1 Like

Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by rottenPussy: 2:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Ayofaks:
Fulcin will clear this if you can lay your hand on the original.
See an experienced doctor nevertheless
Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
rottenPussy:
Fulcin will clear this if you can lay your hand on the original.
See an experienced doctor nevertheless

Thanks sir, will try it
Re: Is This Chicken Pox All Over My Body? by Better1: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still needmore inputs

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Finger / Certified Hypnotist/hypnotherapist / Can HIV be contacted from kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.