Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fast Lane - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fast Lane (2153 Views)

Fast Lane To Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
I was introduced into the world of fast money by an old friend of mine. I had always admired her and wondered what she did to maintain her expensive lifestyle. Life was a bit unkind to me, I had just resigned from a job where I was owed five months salary. The manager paid four and expected us to grovel on the ground for the remaining one but I had made up my mind to forgo it and move on. I saved some and spent some on debts and things I needed. I couldn't go back home because I felt there was no life for me besides I couldn't depend on my parents since they were already expecting me to come home with a suitor. My rent was about to expire in a couple of months and i had to find a job fast or risk being thrown out by the landlord. My search for a job the next day proved abortive, it was like finding a needle in a hay stack. I had just finished an interview with the proprietor of a private school of which I was successful and I was asked to start working immediately but then I found out that work load was more than the salary. I lied to the lady that I had to travel home to get my stuffs and I would start working in two days time, she seemed a bit dissapointed but she agreed. I knew I wasn't going to work there but I played along. I was about to board a bus when I heard a lady call out my name, I ignored her but she was persistent and I turned around to see Justina an old friend of mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
She sat in a silver colored Toyota Camry while she told me to come over and join her, I dragged my feet as I walked to the car because I wasn't keen on any discussion about me but the weather was hot and I needed a cool place to rest my tired feet. She chatted happily while she drove, I replied most of her questions in monosyllables because I was already bored with the conversation. I was already drifting into a short nap when she woke me up with tales of her job and how she was successful and I sought to know what kind of job she did but she gave me vague answers. After we embarked on a tour of her beautiful apartment and we had late lunch she dropped me off at my place with a promise to fill me in on her supposed job. Later that night as I lay on my bed I tried guessing what she actually did to be able to afford the kind of life she lived but I was a bit clueless. I felt that I would not be part of it but then the reminder that my rent would soon expire made me change my mind since there was no job in sight. I woke up the next day and tried to keep my room tidy before I stepped out of the house for another job hunting exercise. The day started off on a sour note but by midday I had gotten an invite for an interview the next day, I tried other places but there were no vacancies so l had to go home. I was about to step into my room when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID which I wanted to ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Justina called me to accompany her to one of the latest shopping mall in town. l couldn't refuse such an offer because I wasn't not doing anything at home so I took my purse after I had dropped my bag at home then I went to wait for her at the end of my street so she could come and pick me up. I stood there for a few minutes before she arrived in a different car that had tinted windows. I entered the car and found out that I wasn't the only passenger. A young girl whom claimed to be her cousin sat at the back. We spent an hour shopping because we were at the clothes and shoes section and they were so eager to try on most of the outfits. They sought my opinion at intervals while I tagged along and she bought a dress for me. We were a bit tired and hungry so we went to a nearby fast food joint for lunch then they decided to go on another shopping spree. I dutifully followed them because I wasn't eager to go home. It was six pm by the time they were done with their shopping, they seemed excited with their purchases while they talked about a club reopening that would happen at 12 midnight. I wondered why someone would go out at such an ungodly hour but I kept mute and listened to their conversation. I was about to get down from the car when Justina suggested that I should go get my stuff so that I would go back home with them, she wanted me to go to the club with them. I lied that I had an early morning interview the next day and I needed all the sleep I could get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
She persisted but she gave up when she saw that I wasn't keen on going anywhere with her. She left after I promised her that I would check up on her in the evening the next day. I dragged myself to my room and lay down on my bed to rest for a few minutes before I took my bath. I woke up a few hours later when the room became too hot. There was no light and no fuel in my generator, I sighed and got up to take my bath again after which I looked for something to eat. I felt so hot that I had to sit outside for a while to enjoy the cool breeze. I thought of the invitation which I had turned down and wished that I was there. I was tempted to call her but I changed my mind. I had to go back to my room when the mosquitoes decided to have a field day on my legs. I fell asleep inspite of the heat and woke up the next day feeling refreshed. I tried job hunting for the greater part of the day but I had to stop midway when I noticed that I would be stranded if I continued jumping from one tricycle to another in the bid to drop my CVs at the multiple companies.i decided to go home and rest, I bought lunch from a restaurant nearby before going home. After two months of unsuccesful job hunting i decided to find out what justina did and join her, my rent was about to expire and the landlord was already murmuring about it whenever i came across him. I called her number repeatedley before she picked and i told her i wanted to see her and she invited me to her place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
I did not waste time in dressing up before i dashed out of the house to her place. She seemed eager to see me when i knocked on her door. She offered me some light refreshment but i wasnt keen on taking anything. l narra[sub][/sub]ted my situation while she listened attentively, she then told me that she was actually a stripper who worked mostly late at night but she made enough money to take care of herself. I would have rebuked her but i was in a very tough situation and i had to do something fast about it. She told me to think about it but i told her that i was interested and i asked her where and when i would start working.

The Redking club looked just like any ordinary club on the outside but the interior was exqusite and very expensive.The manager Madame Nora sat behind a huge desk while the two bodyguards stood by her side when we entered. We greeted her briefly before Justina told her what i wanted, she kept us standing while she asked me questions which made me a bit uneasy but i answered all of them. Then she stood up to assess me while justina stepped away. "Young lady strip" she commanded. I pretended i didnt hear her then she told her guards to wait outside. I noticed the displeasure on their faces as they went away. I slowly took off my clothes except my underwear," Turn around and catwalk a bit" she said which i did without hesitating. She shrugged and told me to dress up and wait for her in the bar section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2021
I was feeling hungry while sitting at the bar when justina showed up and took me to a nearby resturant to eat. "She likes you but you will work in the bar for some time so that you can watch and learn what we do on the dancefloor" she said. I nodded while i concentrated on my food. She then took me to their dressing room where i met other beautiful ladies. Their bodies were out of this world, i had to look away most of the time because i didnt want to be caught staring at them while they were dressing up. We then went to the dance room that had different strip poles to watch four ladies slid up and down the poles like their limbs were made of rubber. It was already dark when i decide to go but Justina told me that i was expected to start working at the bar immediately. She took me back to the dressing room and gave me a uniform which consisted of a short black skirt and a red blouse to wear, It wasn't a perfect fit for me but I changed my clothes immediately and joined the other girls at the bar. I was on my feet taking orders and delivering them till midnight when it was time for the strippers to come out. The club was full with both young and old men who wanted to fulfil their fantasies. The extremely rich ones were hidden away in the VIP section from prying eyes incase someone decided to rat them out. I went behind the bar and begged the barman if I could sit down and rest my feet for a few minutes which he obliged. I sat on a stool which i placed at a vantage position to enable me watch the ladies. Chris brown's voice filled the air while the ladies were getting ready to come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2021
As you copy and paste don't forget to include my name o wink
Re: Fast Lane by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mad! Is this only chapter 1? shocked shocked
Re: Fast Lane by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
M loving it, though kiss kiss
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jaylynn:
M loving it, though kiss kiss
thanks
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jaylynn:
Mad! Is this only chapter 1? shocked shocked
I didnt include chapters o!
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
The ladies came out to the dancefloor, they twisted their bodies and slid up and down the poles.The atmosphere became charged when whiz kalifa's SAY YEAH boomed through the speakers and some of the men threw wads of cash in the air as the ladies thrilled them with their various dance moves. One of the waitress asked me to help her with her orders because she couldnt carry all drinks at once. I didn't want to go but i got up immediately when she said the drinks were meant for the VIP section. I lowered my gaze as i went into the VIP room, i looked around quickly and i placed the drinks on the table.The room was tastefully furnished and noise proof, it also had poles and it's own Dj just like a mini club. We hurried out when some strippers came into the room. I wanted to return to the bar but it was already crowded with people so i chose to hang outside. Another set of ladies were dancing but i was no longer interested besides i needed fresh air. I had to go through the back door and met two of the security men smoking weed and discussing in their dialect which i understood but i pretended that i didnt hear a word of what they were saying. The early morning cold became unbearable so i had to hurry back inside to see if there were any orders. I met justina along the corridor, she was dressed in her costume and looked worn out from dancing. She asked me to follow her to the bathroom because she didnt want to go alone. I stood outside while she took her bath and changed her clothes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
We left the club around 6am, most of the customers had gone and the accountants came to do the necessary calculations and deposit some cash in the bank. I wanted to stay back and observe what was going on but i was too tired and i needed my bed. I got home and crashed on my bed without taking off my clothes. I woke up a few hours later, took my bath and i went out to buy lunch at a nearby resturant. I came back and picked up my purse from where i dropped it and removed the contents in it.I arranged the crumpled naira notes i got as tips from customers and counted them. It was about two thousand naira which was not much but it would feed me for a few days.

I spent the next four months working as a waitress in the bar section when i decided i had enough and i pestered my friend to talk to madam to allow me join the other strippers but she declined. I wanted to go and talk to her but i was told by the other girls not to as i could get fired. One of the most sought after strippers named Tessy told me that she had to work in the bar for six months before she started dancing.i was fed up with staring at the heap of naira notes and other foreign currencies on the stage without being able to take anything. My salary as a waitress wasnt much and i had spent a large amount of it in paying for half of the house rent and i also sent some of it to my parents. I had to rely on tips i got from the customers to add to whatever was left in my account. I heard that some of the strippers complain even though their pay was three times more than mine and they got tips from the customers sometimes besides they did not work everyday and i wondered why they were complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
They also had other benefits attached to the job. I nearly lost hope when one day Madam sent one of her bodyguards to call me, i was helping the bar man to clean the glasses when i heard someone call my name, i turned and saw one of the guards who told me to come to the office, i obeyed him without asking questions. Madam looked up from her desk immediately when i stepped in, i stood still while she dished out some instructions to the two ladies who were in the office before i came in. She then looked at me and said "Sonia "you will join the other ladies on the stage, you are to start work tomorrow". "Yes ma" i replied without asking questions. I met Justina on my way back to the bar and told her, she was excited and dragged me to the dance room to practise a few dance steps.
Few hours later I was overwhelmed with trying to climb the pole and catwalk with high heels but she assured me that i would get used to it with time. I stayed till midnight to watch the ladies as usual and also get to know some of them. I got home in the early hours of the morning exhausted and decided to catch a few hours of sleep and do some house chores before i go to work later in the day. The day went so fast that it was already evening by the time i had dressed up, i hurried out of my room and almost collided into the landlord who was wandering around the compound. i shouted my apologies at him without stopping as i ran out of the compound and into the street.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
When it was time for us to get on the stage, i lagged behind so that the other girls would get there before me. I danced with difficulty as i was not used to the high heels i was wearing and i delibrately avoided the strip pole but danced around it. Whenever they rolled on the floor, i copied them not because i wanted to but to enable me pick few notes from the ground and stuff them in my underwear. The club was full by midnight and most of the men were high on whatever they took. The hypeman kept hailing a particular group of men who were spraying cash all over the stage, they were probably trying to outdo each other, the ladies went wild and they were all over them while i stayed in the background rolling on the ground. l was relieved when the girls started leaving the stage for the next set of girls and i joined them. I went to the room to change and i was about to go and look for justina when one of the cleaners acosted me and demanded that i give her half of the money i picked on the stage but i refused and threatend to expose her affair with one of the security men who got married recently and she kept quiet and walked past me without a backward glance.
I met justina at the bar and we worked with the other waitress till it was time to go home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thats all for now.... wink
Re: Fast Lane by Landoffreedom: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2021
My sincere apologies for posting this in your thread. I need help with selecting 2 winners from a giveaway that I have going on here. I want unbiased and neutral voters to help me go through the plans each of these contestants (four of them) have on how they will utilize the fund. The best 2 plans will win the prize money of 50k each.

I created a thread for it here, I will appreciate all the vote I can get to select the eventual winners:

https://www.nairaland.com/6894416/should-win-50k-business-intervention#108478073
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
It took a while for me to get used to dancing in heels, I practised almost everyday until I became used to it. I was able to complete my house rent but I had no reasonable savings besides my siblings suddenly had more needs than my parents and I could only send what I had. When they realized that I couldn't send them what they requested for, their demands reduced. I wanted to be part of the VIP dance team but Madame Nora specifically selected the girls herself and they were mostly those who had experience. Justina was among the girls so she had no problem with her finances in fact she had started her own building project although there were rumours that it was being sponsored by one of the top clients. The thought of taking a huge amount of money from the safe crossed my mind but the fear being caught halted it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
I wanted more money and dancing on that stage wasn't going to solve most of my financial problems. The month was about to end and I had three days off but I came to observe what was going in the club when I heard from a waitress that a social club (The good fellows) had booked the entire club for their annual party and induction for their new members.The club was being decorated with the an orange logo which was the official colour of the club.
Everybody seemed busy when I came in, so I had to offer to assist them. Madame Nora selected the girls that would dance for the next three days, she also requested for extra security from the state DPO who was a VIP customer. The waitress had the same hairstyle and they already had series of meetings two weeks before the event. I wished I could join the waitresses and the opportunity came when one of the waitress fell sick.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
I volunteered to replace her because I wanted to witness the event and see if I could make extra money. I had to copy their hairstyle and then take my uniform to the dry cleaners. I spoke with one of the waitress about the Good fellows and she told me a lot about them. It was a social club that had few female but many male members. One had to pay a hefty sum of money to become a member and they don't just accept anybody. They also had a limited number of new members each year. The red king nite club was their preferred venue for the year and Madame Nora made sure that everything they would need for the event was available. On the first day of the event, I came to work very early and stood with the workers while the bar manager dished out instructions us, everybody seemed tensed up since it was first time for the club to host such a big event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Lane by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Please don't stop. I'm so engrossed embarassed kiss kiss
Re: Fast Lane by dodoatirice: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Chimeluv:
We left the club around 6am, most of the customers had gone and the accountants came to do the necessary calculations and deposit some cash in the bank. I wanted to stay back and observe what was going on but i was too tired and i needed my bed. I got home and crashed on my bed without taking off my clothes. I woke up a few hours later, took my bath and i went out to buy lunch at a nearby resturant. I came back and picked up my purse from where i dropped it and removed the contents in it.I arranged the crumpled naira notes i got as tips from customers and counted them. It was about two thousand naira which was not much but it would feed me for a few days.

Let me park here

I spent the next four months working as a waitress in the bar section when i decided i had enough and i pestered my friend to talk to madam to allow me join the other strippers but she declined. I wanted to go and talk to her but i was told by the other girls not to as i could get fired. One of the most sought after strippers named Tessy told me that she had to work in the bar for six months before she started dancing.i was fed up with staring at the heap of naira notes and other foreign currencies on the stage without being able to take anything. My salary as a waitress wasnt much and i had spent a large amount of it in paying for half of the house rent and i also sent some of it to my parents. I had to rely on tips i got from the customers to add to whatever was left in my account. I heard that some of the strippers complain even though their pay was three times more than mine and they got tips from the customers sometimes besides they did not work everyday and i wondered why they were complaining.
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2021
The atmosphere became relaxed when the members arrived, I had to sneak out through the fire exit door to buy recharge card and also observe what was actually going on at the club's entrance. There were some expensive cars packed outside and more were on their way. I quickly retreated when I saw a hilux pickup filled with mobile policemen stop in front of the club. I rushed to the bar section to help them serve drinks, more people came in and they had orange band on their wrists.The executive members wore orange hats and they were in the VIP section. I stood on my feet delivering drinks to the guests till midnight when it was time for the strippers to dance. The voice of steflondon welcomed them on stage, some men came out with bundles of cash and started spraying it on the ladies. While they were dancing, Justina and her crew were in the VIP section entertaining the executives.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Season Greetings to everyone smiley
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 2:24am On Dec 27, 2021
The new members sat in a corner,most of them were drinking and smoking while few of them were discussing. I tried to get into the VIP section but there was no way for me to do that as some of the waitresses at the bar wanted to be there too. The next set of ladies came out to dance and more people came closer to the stage. I couldn't get any tip from the guests because the drinks were already paid for by their club.I couldn't even run errands for anybody, everything they needed was available. All they had to do was request for it.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2021
I was stressed out and angry and I also noticed that some of the waitresses were idling about since they realized there was no way they were going to make extra cash that night. I moved nearer to the stage when the men started spraying cash then two men brought out a spray gun loaded with cash and shot it at ladies, they also shot in the air and everywhere. A new 1k Naira note fell on my tray, I removed it immediately before anyone noticed anything .

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by dodoatirice: 2:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Mooooore !!
Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2021
The ladies danced until the early hours of the morning and the guests left. Everybody was so tired, I had to leave immediately so that I could go home and rest. I spent the money on food and recharge card as soon as I got to my street. I took my bath, ate my food and laid down to think of yesterday's event. I was already fed up with my inability to earn money despite the fact that I worked hard that night. I wondered if those in the VIP area faced the same issue. My mind drifted off and I fell asleep.
The second night was more stressful as the demand for drinks doubled when the executives sat amongst the new members to congratulate them and give them a badge which the older members had. I sneaked out a couple of times to rest a little and to avoid being hounded by the bar manager who noticed the lack lustre attitude amongst the waitresses.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2021
The executives retired to their section for a private show, while the rest continued with whatever they were doing. The air became a bit stuffy when they all came to the dance floor so I went outside again and decided to stay a little longer. I saw the security men discussing with one of the bouncers, they spoke the same language. I tried to eavesdrop but I could only catch just a few words and when it seemed that they would notice my presence, I left that spot to get back into the club. The new members seemed to have fun as they danced with each other and sprayed cash on the stage, few of them got on the stage and danced with the ladies. Morning came too soon and I left quickly, I came home empty handed and exhausted. I crashed on my bed and fell asleep.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Hunger woke me up by midday and I went out to buy food since I did not cook. When it was time to go to work I decided not to go there early. I lost the enthusiasm to work since there was no money to motivate me. I got there a few minutes late and I met the bar manager who was visibly angry when he noticed that I came late, I was actually the last person to come to work. The arrival of the guests prevented him from his usual show of power whenever he wanted to shout on anybody. I was on my feet most of the time, more drinks were brought into the club as the number of guests increased.
It was already midnight when the ladies came out and they danced to the voice of beyonce while some of the men were getting ready to spray cash as usual. Three men got on the stage with the intention of spraying money on the ladies, the DJ automatically increased the tempo and the ladies danced with so much frenzy like they were high on something.

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2021
The men kept spraying while I wished that I was on that stage. All of a sudden a slight commotion amongst the guests who had formed a circle close to the stage caught my attention. Two men played a bizzare game of throwing bundles of cash at each other. I moved nearer when I noticed that most of them were either drunk or high as they hailed the men. One of the men kicked a bundle like it was a ball. I felt hot as beads of sweat rolled down my face while I stood in their midst. I looked around and I noticed that some of the waitresses were either hanging around the bar or near the stage. My attention shifted for a few seconds to the ladies on the stage when something hit me on my head before it fell on the ground. I had to bend down to pick it up, it was a bundle of new 1k naira notes...

1 Like

Re: Fast Lane by Chimeluv(f): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2021
I held it up while I shouted but nobody heard me because of the loud music so I pushed my way into the circle and when one of the men saw me holding the cash but he waved me aside. While I tried to explain what happened, the other man said "today is your lucky day, you can have it". I doubted what he said but when they became engrossed in their game and they ignored me, I withdrew silently from the crowd. I hid the cash in my blouse immediately, I acted as if nothing happened and tried to concentrate on serving some of the guests who had returned back to their seats after dancing as if their lives depended on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven (paperback) / Life Of A Shy Bad Guy / The Unborn Grave - Dyoungstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.