Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

A Message To Martinez39 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Martinez39 (1015 Views)

Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
You were told the reason why I use different monikers is to scam

You were told I am trying to deceive

You refused to ask me questions

You consider everything they said as the truth

I will ask one of my colleagues to create an account and tell you more about me.

How can OJEEMAH know I have a functional account??

Does he live with me?

I have called Juliet.... she's a colleague of triplechoice

I have questioned her as a result of what happened.

I will go to Twitter and Instagram if possible to report these things.

If you don't help me,I will not die.

Believe them!

Don't ask questions!

They don't know me but they say I am lying about myself.

I will call my dad again and tell him about this.

I will also tell LordReed.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crystyano:
You were told the reason why I use different monikers is to scam

You were told I am trying to deceive

You refused to ask me questions

You consider everything they said as the truth

I will ask one of my colleagues to create an account and tell you more about me.

How can OJEEMAH know I have a functional account??

Does he live with me?

I have called Juliet.... she's a colleague of triplechoice

I have questioned her as a result of what happened.

I will go to Twitter and Instagram if possible to report these things.

If you don't help me,I will not die.

Believe them!

Don't ask questions!

They don't know me but they say I am lying about myself.

I will call my dad again and tell him about this.

I will also tell LordReed.

Stop mentioning the name of someone who has no business with you
Go and find something to do and quit this nonsense.
I continue to blame myself for sending money to you at first and even later trying to see how I can provide further help.

You don't deserve help from anybody because have been insulting and showing ingratitude to those who already helped you.

Go and find something to do. You're not the only one who has problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

I continue to blame myself for sending money to you at first and even later trying to see how I can provide further help.

You don't deserve help from anybody because have been insulting and showing ingratitude to those who already helped you.

Nonsense

After your terrible allegations
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crystyano:

Nonsense

After your terrible allegations

Which allegations?

This one below since January? You can't hide

2cribz:
Bro u are a scam. I can bet my chrome wheels that u are a huge scam. If na like 2015 2014 we dey,nairaland mugus for pay u. Wake the fuc k up B(boy). We in 2021 mofocka,no mofocka gon give u shit. U gon end up stupid ma niggi. Fuc k outta here person scammer. Hahahahahahahaha. Lazy ass yahooboy no laptop super story asswipe NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

Which allegations?

This one below since January? You can't hide

What is your evidence?
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

No, he shouldn't quit as he will be given an award for this act of stupidity
What's the point? E get job already naa
for the first time in a very long time, i regret trying to help one ungrateful thing.
He was being foolish. How does he expect others to come to his aid after seeing how he treated us.
i wish he would consider this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No, he shouldn't quit as he will be given an award for this act of stupidity What's the point? E get job already naa for the first time in a very long time, i regret trying to help one ungrateful thing. He was being foolish. How does he expect others to come to his aid after seeing how he treated us. i wish he would consider this

We shall see who will pay
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crystyano:

What is your evidence?

If you're telling the truth then provide means by which your stories can be independently verified. Keep to yourself the phone numbers you usually give out . The can't be used for anything at this moment.

I have people living in Ikorodu who will come down immediately to check. Or any other nairalander interested in helping out can come to check.

Others who cry out for help here in nairaland have no qualms in providing further details about themselves when asked to do so. Some mention the exact name of the hospital and the actual address if it is an health issue. Students begging for school fees, provide means to check if they are actually in school and owning that amount.

But your case is different.You want people to accept what you tell them and not what they can find out on their own. The person you called to report me to ,asked you what got your brother into prison. You kept mute

The reason you continue to play this game is because you're hiding behind your phone whenever you're and assume you're smart whereas you're very foolish

Nobody knows where you're in Ikorodu. You won't provide information. Someone who wanted to help you ask for your exact location in Ikorodu. But you ignored him.

No account number on your name. You have provided more than 6 different account numbers for money to be sent to you. In my case you sent me more than 3

Your WhatsApp profile is blank. Nothing at all.

You don't know if your brother is dead or alive in prison or which prison exactly. But you need to send money urgently to him everyday.

You teach in a Private school and yet you can't tell the proprietor of the school that you're homeless.

Continue the fiction. Some magas will surely be influenced by it and send money stupidly to your numerous account numbers .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No, he shouldn't quit as he will be given an award for this act of stupidity What's the point? E get job already naa for the first time in a very long time, i regret trying to help one ungrateful thing. He was being foolish. How does he expect others to come to his aid after seeing how he treated us. i wish he would consider this

The guy appears to be doing drugs. He is not normal at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

If you're telling the truth then provide means by which your stories can be independently verified. Keep to yourself the phone numbers you usually give out . The can't be used for anything at this moment.

I have people living in Ikorodu who will come down immediately to check. Or any other nairalander interested in helping out can come to check.

Others who cry out for help here in nairaland have no qualms in providing further details about themselves when asked to do so. Some mention the exact name of the hospital and the actual address if it is an health issue. Students begging for school fees, provide means to check if they are actually in school and owning that amount.

But your case is different.You want people to accept what you tell them and not what they can find out on their own. The person you called to report me to ,asked you what got your brother into prison. You kept mute

The reason you continue to play this game is because you're hiding behind your phone whenever you're and assume you're smart whereas you're very foolish

Nobody knows where you're in Ikorodu. You won't provide information. Someone who wanted to help you ask for your exact location in Ikorodu. But you ignored him.

No account number on your name. You have provided more than 6 different account numbers for money to be sent to you. In my case you sent me more than 3

Your WhatsApp profile is blank. Nothing at all.

You don't know if your brother is dead or alive in prison or which prison exactly. But you need to send money urgently to him everyday.

You teach in a Private school and yet you can't tell the proprietor of the school that you're homeless.

Continue the fiction. Some magas will surely be influenced by it and send money stupidly to your numerous account numbers .

How did you know the numbers are useless

We shall see who's stupid.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

First you said I don't drop numbers

Now, you're saying they're useless

We shall see who's stupid
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

grin grin grin
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Crystyano:

First you said I don't drop numbers

Now, you're saying they're useless

Go and find something to do and stop twisting my statements.

I have met people like you offline. They never admit they are lying even when you point out their lies to them.

You're a low budget yahoo boy without laptop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by triplechoice(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=Crystyano post=108444499

We shall see who's stupid[/quote]

You're threatening someone you have not seen face to face?
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=triplechoice post=108445571][/quote]

Did you see me face to face before accusing me?

You will not understand now

You will understand later
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
triplechoice:

Go and find something to do and stop twisting my statements.

I have met people like you offline. They never admit they are lying even when you point out their lies to them.

You're a low budget yahoo boy without laptop

Pointing out??

Your statements were never precise ... just useless accusations ..... like Magnoliaa stated... I never had to twist anything.

You don't know me but you know I am lying about myself...... how does that make sense to AOO1, LordReed, Fuckthamods, Pr0ton, hupernikao, DeepSight, wirinet,raptex, Kingcalls, FatherChristmas,ETC... the list goes on..??

Call out your entire team of sewage carriers !!!!!!!

Let Hell let loose!!!
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:
Pointing out??

Stated what??

Can you just stop mentioning me incessantly.

I promise you I won't take it lightly with you if you try to smear my name or rope me into what I know nothing about.

What is it?? I commented once and you've been mentioning me everywhere. Are you okay? I kept ignoring, thinking you'll stop after a while, yet you're still keeping at it. Stop it. What is your problem??

You're seriously getting on my nerves and beginning to annoy me.

Stop. It.

I won't take this lightly with you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Stated what??

Can you just stop mentioning me incessantly.

I promise you I won't take it lightly with you if you try to smear my name or rope me into what I know nothing about.

What is it?? I commented once and you've been mentioning me everywhere. Are you okay? I kept ignoring, thinking you'll stop after a while, yet you're still keeping at it. Stop it. What is your problem??

You're seriously getting on my nerves and beginning to annoy me.

Stop. It.

I won't take this lightly with you again.

Hmmmm

Don't you think the accusations are baseless

I am not trying to smear your name or rope you.

I don't think raptex would say such.

I just want you to be known as someone that doesn't believe things blindly.

It's like being a witness.

But if you refuse to consider the baselessness of the contradictory accusations ,then let me know.

Like seriously?

Do you think I'm against you??

Do you think I hate you??

Would you believe everything they tell you about me or help me fight them?

The point is I need people like you that don't believe blindly to help me fight them.

They just came to baseless conclusions .

They keep saying they know who I am not.
They keep saying they know what I intended.

But if they know who I am not,why can't they state my real name ,real state of residence,real profession,real gender,real everything else?

If it's not their concern whether my brother needs help or not,why are they debating it?

How can they determine my intention?

Are they in my head

At least, raptex would consider these things instead of assuming I want to smear his name or rope him.

I am not mentioning XYZ name because XYZ knows anything about this.

I am mentioning the name because XYZ knows better than to believe things blindly.

Do you also believe I am doing drugs??

If it's not their business whether I am doing drugs or not,why do they keep saying I am doing drugs?

You have to think Magnoliaa.

They will say I am doing this to stop their accusations from making sense

Is it not a terrible form of stupidity to expect me to allow the baseless conclusions to be taken seriously when they are made up of contradictions, exaggerations and baseless accusations??

I have asked babzo to call my parents and confirm what I stated about myself and my brother.

I hope he calls them after reading my reply to your post.

I also hope LordReed , Fuckthamods, Pr0ton, hupernikao, wirinet, DeepSight, FatherChristmas, etc will at least think about these things.

I will still inform as many people as possible both offline and online about this.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2021
I wonder if Kobojunkiee considers the baselessness of these allegations.

Each time I counter those bastards,
they come up with useless repetitions.

Useless contradictions and exaggerations.

I will still tell as many people as possible offline and online.

We shall see who's stupid.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2021
According to those bastards, anyone that helps me is stupid

We shall see who's stupid in the upcoming days/weeks/months

WE SHALL SEE

I will mention this to as many people as possible offline and online telling them exactly what those bastards are saying ........then ask them to think deeply and see if it makes sense or not........ OJEEMAH thinks it's about repeating the same thing like a confused baboon....WE SHALL SEE...
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:
Hmmmm

I will still inform as many people as possible both offline and online about this.

You're in no position to tell me what to do. STOP MENTIONING MY MONIKER TO THIS ISSUE ANYMORE. STOP. I DID NOT VOUCH FOR YOU.

Do the fk you want to do and leave me out of it. I do not give a rat's ass.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're in no position to tell me what to do. STOP MENTIONING MY MONIKER TO THIS ISSUE ANYMORE. STOP. I DID NOT VOUCH FOR YOU.

Does this mean you believe them??

If so,why?
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:
According to those bastards, anyone that helps me is stupid

We shall see who's stupid in the upcoming days/weeks/months

WE SHALL SEE

I will mention this to as many people as possible offline and online telling them exactly what those bastards are saying ........then ask them to think deeply and see if it makes sense or not........ OJEEMAH thinks it's about repeating the same thing like a confused baboon....WE SHALL SEE...
A baboon is wiser and smarter than a brainless fraudster like you.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

He is obviously suffering from mental paralysis cos I still cannot fathom the rational behind this extremely stupidity act.
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:

We shall see who's wiser
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He is obviously suffering from mental paralysis cos I still cannot fathom the rational behind this extremely stupidity act.

If Magnoliaa believes you, that won't validate anything

If she accepts what you say , that won't validate anything
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Neither did she say you're right

Confused Werey
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021
We shall see the worst that can happen!

Magnoliaa!

I am not commanding you to do anything!

But it's not only your name I have mentioned in self-defense!

DeepSight, wirinet, hupernikao, LordReed, hakeem4, raptex,etc are still alive!

They didn't blast me for mentioning their names!!

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Timekeeper: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:

U later help this guy? Did he insulted u guys?

I remember a front page where u said u don't intend to help him anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Timekeeper: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Baba wetin really dey happen
Re: A Message To Martinez39 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Timekeeper:

U later help this guy? Did he insulted u guys?

I remember a front page where u said u don't intend to help him anymore

If what they're saying is true,let me have unfortunate imbeciles as children.

Let my brothers and sisters die before they reach 30years.

Let my parents have reasons to commit suicide.

Let me not live past 2021.

So,be it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Christian Universities / The Tragedy Of Theology / Is Tu Face An Eckist(eckhankar member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.