Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,291 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Josemie Event Planner Charges In Akwa Ibom - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Josemie Event Planner Charges In Akwa Ibom (377 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Josemie Event Planner Charges In Akwa Ibom by DocJoseph(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Do you have an Event to organize? Do you need someone that will handle everything for you while you just dress with your to the Event Arena? Organizing a Powerful Event or Talk of the Town Event is very stressful, that's why some Couples always faint or slum during their marriage ceremonies especially the Wedding... I am able and trusted for this services...

Here are my charges per event:

1. For Traditional Marriage: (This includes Live Band, Canopies, catering services for food and drinks, chairs, wedding cards, wedding programs, Invited Dignitaries, Decoration, and MC) etc = #3,000,000 {negotiable)

2. For Church wedding/Reception Party (this includes all those things in T.M... But DJ will replace Live Band...etc = #4,000,000 (Negotiable)

3. For Vigil and Burials (this include items from (1) above, Casket Cofin, Burial programs, Decoration, etc) = #5,000,000 (Negotiable)

4. For a Powerful Birthday party {DJ, catering services, canopies, chairs, MC etc) =#1.5m

5. For Child Dedication party (this includes DJ or Live Band, MC, Canopies, Chairs etc) = #700k.

And many other Events you may need my services.

N/B: the high cost of things in Nigeria makes it difficult to plan an event successful... But if you handle your event to me.... I will manage it well.... The high cost of a Catering services is the reason for the high cost... A catering services charges not less than 500k for a tasteful foods in Nigeria 2021 because of high cost of Foodstuffs in the country. A live band alone cost 150k nowadays, and for a better Live Band or a Popular Music Artist, it will cost you not less than 300k per day.

� For Talk-Of-The-Town Event , this will cost you up to 20m per day.

Contacts: 09038308682, 07045890037
Facebook: Josemie Event planner
Email: Josephudoh112@gmail.com.
Location/Address: Abak/Uyo

Contact me if you need my services. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Go Shopping With 20,000 Naira � / Celerating LEGO At 90 Today (A Nigerian Contestant) / Calabar Carnival Returns After Two-year Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.