Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) (25337 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by Kingmena: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2021
This is beyond just a rape, they should investigate more into it. It might just be a ritual they were asked to carry out by a native doctor.
Do you do business, I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by Zandena(f): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2021
I was told by a reliable human rights lawyer that incidents of rape or sexual escapade by pastors is a systemic one in Christiandom while adding that most senior/ popular pastors used rape and canal knowledge of young girls as rituals of attaining greatness!
Citing examples of how catholic priests are tearing young girls and boys every day.
Pls who can attest to this?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2021
Khd95:
woman, rest naa

You just carry men matter for head like dada, shuoo.

Man connive with his wife(woman) to rape a minor, but na the man be the problem not the woman that helped him achieved his mission.

You probably sex starved and no one to tidy you well, that's why you are hitting on men always, do you need help?
Lolz
Do u wanna help her to be servicing and lubricating her engine?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by Akerele44(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Few were called but many showed face
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by ariesbull: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Ogun state again
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Harfonja CONEheads,

Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by pacespot(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2021
The beast of nation
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2021
kellyjc:
U mean the HEAD of the church did that? undecided
Avoid the judgement of God falling on you all in the name of being funny. Christ is the head of the Church and not man.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by DukeofOyo: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Like your daddy??
saphiere:
Go to hell please. Men have been known for rape since.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by eflintsone(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. Na so the serpent do collabo with Eve that year come give Adam apple chop oo. grin

I swear

,the annoying Side na say she no even reason the woman wey lock door sef as a bad person

Na d man sy dey attack

See this babes ehn

Na y i no dey take some of them serious
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by ShoeShineGuy: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2021
eflintsone:

I swear

,the annoying Side na say she no even reason the woman wey lock door sef as a bad person

Na d man sy dey attack

See this babes ehn

Na y i no dey take some of them serious
grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by eflintsone(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

grin
Bro most of them get fish brain or no brain at all sef
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
saphiere:
Who committed the crime?
The Pastor and his wife. Both of them
Re: Pastor’s Wife Connives As Husband Rapes Choir Member In Ogun (photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2022
Stronghold91:
christ apostolic with immortality is like 5 and 6
since the creation of that church
Ibadan own na everyday pastors abi prophets dey fvck their female worshippers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story / Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.