Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended (564 Views)

Best Friends In The World Has Been Suspended / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Frankaka8(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just got to twitter and found a tweet, insighting that Journalist Dr Kemi's account has veen suspended and i confirmed that

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Baawaa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by FreeIgboho: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lunatic Olunloyo

1 Like

Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Adedapo57: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nice development.why should I even believe a news blog owned by one of the political class citizen. Birds of a feather
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Simdyofficial(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Craze
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by G450: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
May be Twitter want to reset her brain back to normal
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Solofresh2: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leave this woman alone and let her be
Everyone are entitled to their own opinion
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Treasure17(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
I blame the 311k followers.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Treasure17(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Solofresh2:
Leave this woman alone and let her be
Everyone are entitled to their own opinion
Guess you are not privy to her tweets lately. Only an evil soul will vomit such vile statements in the name of opinion.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Solofresh2: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Treasure17:

Guess you are not privy to her tweets lately. Only an evil soul will vomit such vile statements in the name of opinion.
Shut up! I hate hypocrites!
You are not better either
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Treasure17(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Solofresh2:
Shut up! I hate hypocrites!
You are not better either
Oh Sorry. Thought you had sense. It's obvious you are birds of a feather.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by WibusJaga: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2021

Maybe they finally realised they were dealing with a lunatic after those insensitive & baseless comments against late Sylvester.
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by manhood(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jh
Re: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Twitter Account Has. Been Suspended by Solofresh2: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Treasure17:

Oh Sorry. Thought you had sense. It's obvious you are birds of a feather.
Your father has no sense idiot

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Unforgettable Moments In The Bbnaija House(18+) Video / When will you would Know Its a Naija Movie? / Can't Believe A Batman Fan Would Spend $150k To Build His Own Batcave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.