Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. (789 Views)

21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / Free Mosquito Nets Used On Farms In South-South - Doctor Laments / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
My Little Cousin came back home and we had a heated argument while I helped him with his Home Work. His teacher gave him a list of Animals to classify as domestic or Wild Animals and we had a difficult time classifying mosquito. I think Mosquitoes are domestic animals cause they live at home my little cousin thinks otherwise for reasons best known to him.
what do you think ?
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Miroslavv:
My Little Cousin came back home and we had a heated argument while I helped him with his Home Work. His teacher gave him a list of Animals to classify as domestic or Wild Animals and we had a difficult time classifying mosquito. I think Mosquitoes are domestic animals cause they live at home my little cousin thinks otherwise for reasons best known to him.
what do you think ?
Many people like this OP do not understand the concept of domestic animals.
The concept of dividing animals as either domestic and wild are elementary concept for the better understanding of these young school children.

Domestic animals are tamed animals living with us at home as pet or bred for food.
The fact that an animal lives in our surrounding doesn’t make it a domestic animal.
Snakes and lizards have been found in some homes and surroundings, does that make them domestic animals?

2 Likes

Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
A blood sucking demon grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by LordIsaac(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have classified it as a wild animal as it kills more than lions! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by suffering: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Unless you have a mosquito farm where you raise them then they’ll remain wild animals. This is likely a fourteen year old Nairalander having arguments with his ten or eleven year old brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Brokeloser: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na wild animal na.Because that brain dead zombie grills vultures for unsuspecting people does that make vulture domestic animal?

1 Like

Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by jaeyking(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP.
You funny sha
Mosquito is a wild animal
It cannot be tamed
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Can they be tamed? If no, then its a wild animal just like Sunday Igboho.
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your little cousin teacher should have put Tilapia and catfish too grin angry grin he or she should know the difference between animal kingdom and normal animal...
Mosquito can be considered as insect or animal coz its in the animal kingdom
Mosquitoes belong to the family Culicidae
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Ajibade123(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP I am so disappointed you are saying something that can kill you is a domestic animal
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by budaatum: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2021
suffering:
Unless you have a mosquito farm where you raise them then they’ll remain wild animals. This is likely a fourteen year old Nairalander having arguments with his ten or eleven year old brother.

Open gutter no be mosquito farm?
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 29, 2021
jaeyking:
OP.
You funny sha
Mosquito is a wild animal
It cannot be tamed
Hhahaaha
Correct Nigga
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Ajibade123:
OP I am so disappointed
you are saying something that can kill you is a domestic animal
Hahahaha
True, Your points are valid
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Your little cousin teacher should have put Tilapia and catfish too grin angry grin he or she should know the difference between animal kingdom and normal animal...
Mosquito can be considered as insect or animal coz its in the animal kingdom
Mosquitoes belong to the family Culicidae
Broz wetin you dey talk
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by rottenPussy: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Can they be tamed? If no, then its a wild animal just like Sunday Igboho.
Mumu
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by muheeb01(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2021
An animal that can bring down a whole plane and kill both children and adult is a wild animal.....using traditional medicine or potent agbo weakens and kills the deposited malaria parasite completely...

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....
Re: Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or A Domestic Animal. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 02, 2022
muheeb01:
An animal that can bring down a whole plane and kill both children and adult is a wild animal.....using traditional medicine or potent agbo weakens and kills the deposited malaria parasite completely...

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....

Okay Welldone.
They say amidst chaos there's plenty oppurtunity

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Quit Smoking / So Many Benenfits To Massage / What Do You Choose Freedom Or Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.