Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. (779 Views)

I’m Losing It / I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Kashamadupe02: 2:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Good day Great people, I will make this simple and short. I'm a young adult in my mid 30s, early stage of my life was rosy because I got a good job a year after service before then I was working double shift as a sch teacher during the day and security operative at night(just to let you know am not lazy) Worked at one of this new generation banks for almost 5yrs before I was retrenched, I ventured into a new business shortly after then, got married and to God be the Glory I have kids .

The last two years have been terrible, my business suffered a great loss in 2019 and up till now have not been able to pickup myself. I believe in being self made but am running out of ideas which is making me loose it. I've applied for several jobs but yet to be called, family and friends have been great but I can't keep replying on them.

I need someone to talk to, someone to inspire me, am getting depressed, am beginning to doubt my capacity. I survived a BP of almost 240 just recently,Bills keeps coming, I hate the fact that I have to rely on people when emergency pops up. I like making my own money. I NEED HELP. So many things have gone wrong which I won't want to delve into, I don't even feel like a man any longer.

I need great minds to give me healthy advice, I hardly sleep. I still believe in myself but I just don't know where to start again. I'm STUCK!
I NEED A JOB TO KEEP ME BUSY, AM LOSING IT. I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK, I NEED TO ENGAGE MY MIND.
Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by OlapejuB: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Kashamadupe02:
Good day Great people, I will make this simple and short. I'm a young adult in my mid 30s, early stage of my life was rosy because I got a good job a year after service before then I was working double shift as a sch teacher during the day and security operative at night(just to let you know am not lazy) Worked at one of this new generation banks for almost 5yrs before I was retrenched, I ventured into a new business shortly after then, got married and to God be the Glory I have kids .

The last two years have been terrible, my business suffered a great loss in 2019 and up till now have not been able to pickup myself. I believe in being self made but am running out of ideas which is making me loose it. I've applied for several jobs but yet to be called, family and friends have been great but I can't keep replying on them.

I need someone to talk to, someone to inspire me, am getting depressed, am beginning to doubt my capacity. I survived a BP of almost 240 just recently,Bills keeps coming, I hate the fact that I have to rely on people when emergency pops up. I like making my own money. I NEED HELP. So many things have gone wrong which I won't want to delve into, I don't even feel like a man any longer.

I need great minds to give me healthy advice, I hardly sleep. I still believe in myself but I just don't know where to start again. I'm STUCK!
I NEED A JOB TO KEEP ME BUSY, AM LOSING IT. I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK, I NEED TO ENGAGE MY MIND.

Firstly, appreciate God for everything both good and bad. There is nothing impossible for Him. Thank God you are not lazy. The economy can make one looks depressed and sick. See the national problem as if not yours alone. Let’s appreciate those that have been supportive. Many in this situation don’t even have who to run to.
I believe your spouse is working at least to take care of your kid?
Just two things to quickly do.
Quickly check through your family if this is a recurrence, you need serious prayer to stop the generational problem. If it is not a recurring issue, then meet your creator in 3 days serious prayer to show you your purpose and directive to what to do. If you do it with sincerity, He will reveal Himself to you, then follow the path. You may only need to change or improve or learn something. I advise you do it.

Secondly don’t be afraid to pick up any job available, from there you will move up.

Above all, take care of your health as tomorrow will be okay and is not good to be successful in bad health. You are not the only one in this situation. It comes and it will go. Always ask for mercy of God in your prayer. It is not only job you need, you need to discover your purpose and live it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Solsix(m): 4:01am On Dec 13, 2021
There is always a moment of weakness, it comes just before u are promoted. All you need is to be hopeful and just believe. I lost my job in 2015. Everything I tried failed it was only this year I got a job and I still believe God for greater things. No one is immune from bad things, it's a circle when it's your turn with good heart try and speak positive. Otedola in one of his interview, said he contemplated suicide in a stage of his life today the story is different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Kashamadupe02: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Wow,2015! It can only be God, thanks for the words of encouragement.
I need that Divine intervention more than before, the whole situation is draining.
Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by ahnie: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2021
My brother rejoice.if I tell you what I ve bn passing thru since November.. if it were to be some people they would have gone to the moon(commit suicide)

Pls take each day as it comes...that's how I do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2021
If i tell you i understand what you are going through then am a bloody liar..

things might be tough now but dont lose hope. Since you have kids let them be your drive and motivation

things are quite hard these days. Thanks to nairaland community and the fact that i choose to do away with self pity. I dey enter street dey carry cement.. Give me any bush i go clear am. I sha no steal. I go enter buka sight the owner ask am if i could wash their plates{that one na 5h per day with morning and night food}

op just keep hope alive! Lord is your strength

read my own story make you use am laugh small
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/dairy-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

1 Like

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by ibechris(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2021
There is no successful man or woman out there that hasn't passed through this refining stage. U have to thank ur God for having spared ur life to this day.

Now is the time to re-evaluate your life and ambition.
List those things u would like to do or achieve and pursue them starting from next year January. It is possible only if u believe.

As u prepare to pursue your goal,may the universe open the gate way for u and ur family. God bless u abundantly.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by socialmediaman: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
You need a plan.

Many of us have opportunities around us that we don’t know what to do with, but knowledge and action will help us breakthrough. Watch this YouTube video to learn how to create a plan. Turn the opportunities around you which you’re using to survive at the moment, into open doors for breakthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haRCpUOCG_M

1 Like

Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by bigpicture001: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
My brother rejoice.if I tell you what I ve bn passing thru since November.. if it were to be some people they would have gone to the moon(commit suicide)

Pls take each day as it comes...that's how I do.

Really wish I could help... I felt ur sincerity... I will keep u in mind
Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Tohsynetita1: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kashamadupe02:

Also whenever you are rich, don't hesitate to help people you are spirited to help, it's helpful to help whenever you can render it.
No one knows how tomorrow goes, you might think because you have money, you cannot need help, it may not work, not only money is a helping resources, what of time, prayer, advise. DM me for remote job on WhatsApp+2348031542509
Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
azraeljaheel:
If i tell you i understand what you are going through then am a bloody liar..

things might be tough now but dont lose hope. Since you have kids let them be your drive and motivation

things are quite hard these days. Thanks to nairaland community and the fact that i choose to do away with self pity. I dey enter street dey carry cement.. Give me any bush i go clear am. I sha no steal. I go enter buka sight the owner ask am if i could wash their plates{that one na 5h per day with morning and night food}

op just keep hope alive! Lord is your strength

read my own story make you use am laugh small
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/dairy-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

Wow, you're strong o. May your time come soon. Kudos
Re: I Need Mentorship, Am Losing It. by Saintmary(f): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kashamadupe02:

I just want to encourage you to keep your hope alive.

Once you have hope, you'll be able to face tomorrow.

I pray things get better soon.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dies While Preaching On The Pulpit (vid) / Ok / Charles And Camila's 'Lovechild' Says He'll Bring Legal Action To Prove Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.