Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Earn #5000+ Monthly More If You Put More Time, When You Refer And Upgrade. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn #5000+ Monthly More If You Put More Time, When You Refer And Upgrade. (152 Views)

Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn / Updated:earn #5000 Per Day By Referring Your Friend To VPD Mobile Banking / How To Get N5000 Everytime You Refer A Friend To United Bank For Africa (UBA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn #5000+ Monthly More If You Put More Time, When You Refer And Upgrade. by damolaq: 2:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Hello everybody, i want to introduce a pay to click site to you, this site pay you to click unlimited ads day, apart from that they pay when you create ads and every click you get you get paid. They also pay you 20% referral bonus, with a minimum withdrawal of $10.
This site have free membership and pro membership.
At free membersip you earn money when you click on ads and refer people. You can be a free membership for life.
At pro membership you earn when you click on ads, when you refer and when you create ads and you will be paid on every click you get. But you have to upgrade with $27 when you have that amount on your dashboard in other to be able to create ads.
When you click on a ads and you are on the ads for 3 secs, they pay you 26 credit. If you have interest on the ads and you surf it for 1 minute, they pay you 40 credit. The credit can be convert to cash at your dashboard when you have a minimum of 50 credit which can be convert to $0.10
You can withdrawal a minimum of $10 through transfer wire (international transfer) and paypal and you will get credited within 9 days. I withdraw paid with both transfer wire and paypal.
if you have problem receiving money through paypal, that means you create a personal pay pay account, paypal have restrict receiving money with personal paypal account in nigeria (you can only send money). In other to receive money through paypal you have to create a business paypal account. I earn my daily living with this site when i first join this site i earn #5000+ ($10+) at the first month, because I only click ads for 3 hours in a day. When i started referring people i earn $53+ at the end of the month when i upgrade i make up to $200+ each month.
:joining leadsleap through a link will unable you to retrieve or recover your account when you forget your password and username.
with my effort writing this article if you want to join leadsleap, click this link below or copy and paste it on your browser. Thank you!
https://leadsleap.com/?r=damolaquote

(1) (Reply)

Earn Instant 5000naira Airtime On Shareit Lite App / Acquired Free Poultry Biz Practical Knowledge Here Before Invest Your Money / Make More Than $500 By Dec 24 With This Free Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.