Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) (31095 Views)

Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Before very useless human beings will come and tribalise this thread, just know that we all are against this criminal and he should be prosecuted and judged accordingly.
Hi
Before you say any tribal crap, ask yourself if Igbo people were not drinking this nonsense produced by this animal of a human being too?

Crime knows no tribe.
I believe you have the vibe to take us on as a Nigeria
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by nubianwarrior: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Lol lagos developer at action

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Gbagura: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Johel:

You must be highly stvpid, unreasonable and irresponsible...Tribalistic b*stard.
grin cheesy why the thing come enter your body laidis?
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Aksnoopy: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Nkita racha amu mpa gi there. Onye nzuzu.
Onwulu onye igbo trailer ga dakwasi mma gi n'uzo.
Ewu! Epkenta ma gi there.
Iku ma pa ati Iwo ATI Iran e.

Omo ale Igbo!
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
E no go pass Port Harcourt, that's what they do here in Rivers State. That's why Port harcourt is the most polluted city in the world
They mentioned Igbudu market in the clip, that market is in Warri just behind Hausa quarters. So this obviously is somewhere within Warri metropolis.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Gkemz:
Visit Onitsha you'd plenty of his kind. Where drug doesn't expire as they keep rewriting the expiry date. Dubious businessmen.
Nevertheless not all Igbo businessmen are dubious.

Such people should be arrested and subjected to life imprisonment because if for any reason they’re released, the chances they’ll go back is very high

Let us make this country great, but I know it’s practically impossible
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
If it’s not dangerous for the health. Leave the guy jooor.

See interview
You hands is not clean that is why you are supporting illegality

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2021
Elock1:
angry
It must always be because of wife cool

But he has 10,000 to buy one carton

This is nothing but greed joor

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
neonly:

Now pls pls pls assuming I didn't have enough money to buy another one dat how i would have lost d child then
Now tell me how will feel towards those guys
Honestly this guys need to stop with faking drugs of all things. You should report this to Nafdac

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Ewu! Epkenta ma gi there.
Iku ma pa ati Iwo ATI Iran e.

Omo ale Igbo!
It's like you took a small quantity of the mkpurummiri drug your mother remained this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
This is a very old video na. Like from 2017
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Batam:

You hands is not clean that is why you are supporting illegality

Mr truth advocacy, leave this poor man alone.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Bros I'm Igbo but to be honest I will choose any other tribe in Nigeria over an Igbo man. I grew up in the South-South and thankfully I don't have any Igbo trait beside having an Igbo name.
An average igbo man thinks he is very smart and every other person around him is a fool.

A very deceptive set of people.

Of course there are a few good ones but that is like 5% of the Igbo tribe.

Let me guess, other tribes in Nigeria are saints?

It’s Igbos that are bombing people for no reason up north, it’s igbos that are kidnapping children up and down
Buhari is an Igbo man, that’s why the country is in shambles

For the record, I’m not Igbo
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
So many drinks we drink in clubs ....are fake but these days it has reduced and thank God for malls like ShopRite spar n d rest who are credible source of consumable drinks

If u de buy drink from akpongbon in Lagos island ....you are likely to buy fake

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Gbagura: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
nedekid:
Can you imagine? shocked
This kind of people should not just be sentenced to jail. The country should create a penal workers colony. Use them as free labor in mines, railway construction and other hard labor. They will just work without pay. Just feeding and health care will be provided.
I wish to have your contact. Don't ever know I have someone that share exact thought process as I do. I don't know why govt can't use all these criminals as laborers to produce foods for the nation and clean our dirty environment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Gbagura: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
poweredcom:
So many drinks we drink in clubs ....are fake but these days it has reduced and thank God for malls like ShopRite spar n d rest who are credible source of consumable drinks

If u de buy drink from akpongbon in Lagos island ....you are likely to buy fake
It's apongbon, not akpongbon. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Gbagura:
It's apongbon, not akpongbon. Take note.

Yeah I know the spelling ...just some type and. By the way it's still sound the same with the way I spelt it

Hahhaahha

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2021
See Red label was faked to a point that I stop drinking it in peoples house ..before I drink I will ask where they buy it from ...if it's a near by store it's likely to be fake

Both Hennessy the same thing and other top notch brand

If you ain't buying from malls , I mean big stores ..the chances of consuming fake drinks is high

I like the way red label and hennesy now seal their drinks you can even scan it if it's fake or not

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Godons1: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
If it’s not dangerous for the health. Leave the guy jooor.

See interview

We know say the Man na ya Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

We know say the Man na ya Brother.

HahahhahahahHhHhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2021
This interviewer is not an expert in investigation or investigative journalism. Instead of using tactics to allow him confess to the crime, he was busy putting words into his mouth. I pray that the criminal don't use this video against them in the court of law because if he does, they will end up paying him outrageous damages instead of convicting him.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by bestpunterever: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Viraltrends123:
See mentality Abeg. You guys are the most disgusting people in Africa. You make money through crook method, so people will call you "business oriented people", "money likers", at the expense of the life of consumers.

I hope I never have anything to do with any of you guys in my life .

You guys are already reaping what you sow, we are seeing Everything on newspapers, eyin osinwin
are you from ondo
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by bestpunterever: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Viraltrends123:
See mentality Abeg. You guys are the most disgusting people in Africa. You make money through crook method, so people will call you "business oriented people", "money likers", at the expense of the life of consumers.

I hope I never have anything to do with any of you guys in my life .

You guys are already reaping what you sow, we are seeing Everything on newspapers, eyin osinwin
are you from ondo?
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
DAVE5:

Let me guess, other tribes in Nigeria are saints?

It’s Igbos that are bombing people for no reason up north, it’s igbos that are kidnapping children up and down
Buhari is an Igbo man, that’s why the country is in shambles

For the record, I’m not Igbo
There are no tribes in Nigeria without their own shortcoming.
But when it comes to being dubious, give it to the Igbos.
At least other tribes recognize their brothers and language.
An average Igbo man doesn't know what brotherhood is. If you deal with him (even as a fellow Igbo and speak his language as a brother) he will cheat you.

In the years I spent in South Africa, I saw the darker side of the Igbo tribe... Way darker than what we usually see here in Nigeria. All because of money.

Somebody whom you feed and accommodate will connive with the police and tell them where you stack your drugs. The seizure will be shared and you will go to prison for 10 years.

Sometimes they tell you to drive them somewhere then they behead you and sell your drugs and cars. These are not strangers. They are people who know themselves from the village and decide to help. Some are cousins. I never sold drugs but I witnessed these and worse.

When people say Yorubas kill for rituals I laugh. Truth is, the reason why Igbos do not kill for rituals is because they're smart enough to know that it doesn't give them money. If Igbos were sure that rituals gives money, there will no heads left in the east.

The only Igbo friends I have are the ones that did not grow up in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by TuFab(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Gbagura:
Ibo man can't be successful without cheating their way to the top. Instead to cower on shame and enjoy your crime proceeds in peace, they will still mock others that earn their money legitimately how 'lazy' they are.

It's safe to say ibo tribe are the scums of the earth.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by space9880: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
jeff1993:
This people should be caught andbhangedbby the balls .... Just imagine the amount of poison this man is putting out there!!!!

ewwwww
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good for him.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by richardo20: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
He should be jailed, imagine how many people that consume this toxic drugs already.. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by honcdm01(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Raise gofund so the cameraman can change this phone abeg.. Haba!
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Mamijoh(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Before very useless human beings will come and tribalise this thread, just know that we all are against this criminal and he should be prosecuted and judged accordingly.

Before you say any tribal crap, ask yourself if Igbo people were not drinking this nonsense produced by this animal of a human being too?

Crime knows no tribe.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) / Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel / Woman Killed In A Crossfire During Ogun Elections (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.