Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,543 members, 7,854,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) (30906 Views)

Two Arrested As Police Uncover Syndicate Manufacturing Fake Drinks In Rivers / Court Remands Four Businessmen In Prison For Producing Fake Engine Oil / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Bestie01(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
complexBoss12:

You mean Hadley Chase Books??
yes
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by tujays(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

There are no tribes in Nigeria without their own shortcoming.
But when it comes to being dubious, give it to the Igbos.
At least other tribes recognize their brothers and language.
An average Igbo man doesn't know what brotherhood is. If you deal with him (even as a fellow Igbo and speak his language as a brother) he will cheat you.

In the years I spent in South Africa, I saw the darker side of the Igbo tribe... Way darker than what we usually see here in Nigeria. All because of money.

Somebody whom you feed and accommodate will connive with the police and tell them where you stack your drugs. The seizure will be shared and you will go to prison for 10 years.

Sometimes they tell you to drive them somewhere then they behead you and sell your drugs and cars. These are not strangers. They are people who know themselves from the village and decide to help. Some are cousins. I never sold drugs but I witnessed these and worse.

When people say Yorubas kill for rituals I laugh. Truth is, the reason why Igbos do not kill for rituals is because they're smart enough to know that it doesn't give them money. If Igbos were sure that rituals gives money, there will no heads left in the east.

The only Igbo friends I have are the ones that did not grow up in the east.
you just said the obvious Truth. I see the darkest part of an Igbo man when I mingled with them In Malaysia and Thailand. before I traveled out in 2008, I was warned never to associate with them abroad. and most Northern parents/folks warns their children not to associate with them in order not to get in trouble. but I didn't listen coz I'm a type of person that always do what I'm told not to. I'm not tribalistic. but Igbos are the main reason why People dislikes Nigerians. These people are Very disrespectful to any human under the sun. You see those one's that grew up In the east?? very daft and what amazes me most is they call it smartness. They make money through Illegal means and just because you are brave enough to make money Illegally doesn't equals smartness. they definitely have a low cognitive ability/function. they have done more harm to Nigeria's Image than any other tribe but blame everyone else. they have killed more people silently with fake drugs/products and Illicit drugs than anyone else including the Fulanis they are busy channeling their energy upon to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
illicit:

Yes

His lawyer will say he was threatened and admitted wrongdoing under duress

Nairaland barrister.
You don win one case right now abi??

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Nairaland barrister.
You don win one case right now abi??

Did u hear what Baba Ijesha Lawyer said
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
egoldman:
As a full-blooded Igbo man from Nnewi and the same village Ummudim with Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu, I hereby condemn this act as pure wickedness and wish this shame of an Igbo brother should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Having lived outside the country for several years, and just came back a few months back, I bought Red Label from a wine shop, my brother I didn't know whether na water or whisky I was drinking, the thing no kick at all, didn't burn down my throat, unlike the one we drink outside Nigeria.
they will buy the original and pour water and rebottle.
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by anonymuz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
tujays:
you just said the obvious Truth. I see the darkest part of an Igbo man when I mingled with them In Malaysia and Thailand. before I traveled out in 2008, I was warned never to associate with them abroad. and most Northern parents/folks warns their children not to associate with them in order not to get in trouble. but I didn't listen coz I'm a type of person that always do what I'm told not to. I'm not tribalistic. but Igbos are the main reason why People dislikes Nigerians. These people are Very disrespectful to any human under the sun. You see those one's that grew up In the east?? very daft and what amazes me most is they call it smartness. They make money through Illegal means and just because you are brave enough to make money Illegally doesn't equals smartness. they definitely have a low cognitive ability/function. they have done more harm to Nigeria's Image than any other tribe but blame everyone else. they have killed more people silently with fake drugs/products and Illicit drugs than anyone else including the Fulanis they are busy channeling their energy upon to save face.
nailed
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

There are no tribes in Nigeria without their own shortcoming.
But when it comes to being dubious, give it to the Igbos.
At least other tribes recognize their brothers and language.
An average Igbo man doesn't know what brotherhood is. If you deal with him (even as a fellow Igbo and speak his language as a brother) he will cheat you.

In the years I spent in South Africa, I saw the darker side of the Igbo tribe... Way darker than what we usually see here in Nigeria. All because of money.

Somebody whom you feed and accommodate will connive with the police and tell them where you stack your drugs. The seizure will be shared and you will go to prison for 10 years.

Sometimes they tell you to drive them somewhere then they behead you and sell your drugs and cars. These are not strangers. They are people who know themselves from the village and decide to help. Some are cousins. I never sold drugs but I witnessed these and worse.

When people say Yorubas kill for rituals I laugh. Truth is, the reason why Igbos do not kill for rituals is because they're smart enough to know that it doesn't give them money. If Igbos were sure that rituals gives money, there will no heads left in the east.

The only Igbo friends I have are the ones that did not grow up in the east.

This one weak me sha...

I give up based on this one wey I hear so

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by DAVE5(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
neonly:

Pls what is bad is bad weather harmful or not dis picture of drug I bought for my child fake and original 100 naira difference then d only thing dat save my child life was dat I teased d drugs before giving d child
That guy should be shoot instantly honestly

I think this bottle cap method is the best methods to curtail fake drugs

Probably hard to produce by just anybody, cos that thin method, even person wey start iron work can make it the very first day he starts

This country tire person ohh
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
tujays:
Exactly. They believe they're smart and everyone else isn't.
You have lived in Asia so you already know how badly they tarnish Nigeria's image compared to other tribes.
95% of Nigerians in foreign prisons are Igbos, this is a fact.
The last thing I will do in this life as an Easterner is to hold a Biafran passport. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:55am On Dec 14, 2021
KosiGee:

The man producing those drinks should be prosecuted and jailed…people like you should be excised like cancer that you are. What’s with the ‘you people’ when replying a comment you weren’t happy with. Are you under a spell or curse to think right?

Dora Akunyili fought against practices and illegalities like this.
People like this man should be taught a lesson.

Stop displaying your foolishness online. Focus on the messenger and stop generalising.
You didn't read the guy's comment oga, he said they should free the guy, but in support of him, you are here quoting me, hypocrite
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:56am On Dec 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You shouldn't be seen among human beings

You should be in the forest for running down a whole tribe

You should be in the forest grin
You should be in a zoo, where things like you are cheesy
Re: Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 6:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Viraltrends123:
See mentality Abeg. You guys are the most disgusting people in Africa. You make money through crook method, so people will call you "business oriented people", "money likers", at the expense of the life of consumers.

I hope I never have anything to do with any of you guys in my life .

You guys are already reaping what you sow, we are seeing Everything on newspapers, eyin osinwin

Akpa amu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police / Niger State: 16 Suspected Cultists Arrested During 7/7 Celebration (Photo) / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.