Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat (11634 Views)

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Fbisshit: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2021
insidelife22:
I don't like Buhari

but I support him on this one.

China gave the world Okoro vbirus,the world did not end,just that they detected an offshoot of the same virus in Africa,everyone is banning our people from coming to their shores.

if only our leaders will focus on building a better Africa.
seems his Infected ear has been treated why his acting responsible of recent

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by ShoeShineGuy: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Annie001:

Your comment shows our leaders are not the only problem we are facing
You all contribute a large portion to it
Read your comment again, does this make any iota of sense to you?
Rubbisj

Just ignore. You can see the sign of inferiority complex written all over that. Naija youths will allow sentiments becloud their judgement all because they hate someone.

2 Likes

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by segebobo: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
• Press statement on travel ban stands despite FG’s planned retaliation – High Commission

• UK, others lack moral rights to allow their airlines to come to Nigeria, says aviation minister

• We have recommended travel ban for Canada, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, others

https://punchng.com/we-wont-reverse-travel-ban-over-fgs-threat-uk/?
Hmm, UK's response showed their initial ban wasn't frivolous but 'evidence based' like they said earlier. When the situation changes, they may reconsider the ban. Not because someone is intimidating them. A government that has the interest of her population at mind.

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by hallowswit: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Some fish brains will abuse FG on the ban but are against modern slavery, racism, bullying and white supremacy. Your hate has clouded your sense of rationality.

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by ShoeShineGuy: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Some unpatriotic elements will still support the UK over Nigeria on this clear case of racism and diplomatic bully.

Na so.. Most of them are the same ones calling for the heads of Sylvester's killers. What's the difference between what those killers did and what UK, Canada and others have done to Nigeria and other African countries they're stereotyping? They would rather support these countries that are bullying other countries under the pretence of fighting COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by cocolacec(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Nigeria government should not fight the battle she cannot win. Those countries in question have nothing to gain from Nigeria and banning these airlines from coming to Nigeria no comot a strand of hair from these countries dem.

Na we dey benefit from dem, not the other way round.
That is not true.Without Africa’s exploitation European economies will collapse.The aids they grant Africans are meant for their European companies in Africa not for the common man.
Watch the confession of economic hitman on youtube by john perkins
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria should just ban this UK already what are they still waiting for, they ban us first, some people will come here and start saying we are making a mistake, even though we are nt developed country yet that doesn't give them the right to ban us anytime they feel like, i dont even blame them i blame our leaders who dont value their own
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari don forget sey him doctor dey UK and he is due for his medical check up in January. I just dey pity Aisha and her children in advance
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Russia would have regarded this UK high commissioner persona na grata! This woman has brought nothing to the Nigerian govt other than championing girl rights !

I think Nigeria should include UK In the red list and ban their airlines from coming into the country,
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
• Press statement on travel ban stands despite FG’s planned retaliation – High Commission

• UK, others lack moral rights to allow their airlines to come to Nigeria, says aviation minister

• We have recommended travel ban for Canada, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, others

https://punchng.com/we-wont-reverse-travel-ban-over-fgs-threat-uk/?

This there senseless Ban affect me ooo....make dem just release my passport abi what all this now
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Reference(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Some unpatriotic elements will still support the UK over Nigeria on this clear case of racism and diplomatic bully.

Hey, quit the sentiment.
They are simply acting to secure their citizens and their healthcare system which any responsible democratic citizen respecting goverment does.

Here a thousand may fall by their right hand and ten thousand may perish on their left but they will never be moved to act or their citizens responsible enough to obey the simple science and get vaccinated.

You sit down here and expect a country with 70% plus vaccination coverage to expose itself carelessly to a nation with less than 10% coverage. Who does that.

I said it then and repeat it yet again. With our poor attitude we will be one of the last countries to sort out the mess and get out of the Covid boat for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by insidelife22(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
arantess:
what is okoro virus
me self wey talk am no know.
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by chukxie(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Too many children and adult-children on this forum! Too many ridiculous comments here. Little wonder nobody takes blacks seriously. It is sad some people do not seem to understand that UK makes far much money from Nigeria than Nigeria makes from the UK. I stand with FG on the proposed ban. The ban should be enacted ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by snoopz: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2021
They're only fighting their ass off because Buhari needs to travel and spend our tax payers money on his dead health condition not that they really care about the travellers
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by kingvilleshines: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Hi kindly find these likely interview questions to secure an NHS jobs I trust this will help someone. Congratulations ahead click the link below to know more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t7rV4hVHpk
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Cele777: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Nigeria government should not fight the battle she cannot win. Those countries in question have nothing to gain from Nigeria and banning these airlines from coming to Nigeria no comot a strand of hair from these countries dem.

I wonder if you went to school at all.

Na them dey benefit from nigeria. In fact without Africa especially nigeria, uk and Western Europe will be very poor.
You are a typical ignoramus african

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by iyke2frankeze: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Who told you that? In fact, this single action has made me to fell in love with Buhari.
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Blackdisciple(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Even Nigeria too dey threat ..
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Saig: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

It's a lie. The way you guys portray your country as something totally insignificant is alarming. You only get treated as you see yourself. The value you place on yourself is the value you get in return. The white can't really do without Africa, just that Africa has not waken up to her potentials. Those ones would be the ones begging
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Litmus: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
anonymous1759:

Quote coming from a shallow mind . No foreign country will align with an African Nation if there’s nothing to gain if you don’t know.
The money one British company is earning here cannot be compared to what a Thousands of Nigerian are earning in the UK.
They’ll do anything(British) to see Nigeria not divide because of their companies over here.

A divided Nigeria is more profitable to Britain and the West! you either misunderstand international relations in the context of blacks, Africans and Africa nations or you're willfully ignorant in order to push a secessionists agenda.

There is nothing UK would love more in Africa than Nigeria in conflict. War is profitable and refugee crises is profitable. Go and ask Umara Zulum why he is rightly desperate to pull down the Internal Refugee camps...
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Kenn55: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
chukxie:
Too many children and adult-children on this forum! Too many ridiculous comments here. Little wonder nobody takes blacks seriously. It is sad some people do not seem to understand that UK makes far much money from Nigeria than Nigeria makes from the UK. I stand with FG on the proposed ban. The ban should be enacted ASAP.

Guy, the problem with a lot of you is that you apply sentiment to equal patriotism. Unfortunately sentiments or patriotism by mouth does not build a nation, real practical work do.
If what you wrote is true, then Nigeria has more leverage than the UK. That means they should have issued a UK travel ban few hours after UK issued travel ban on Nigeria. Instead of that, they are issuing threats instead of action and UK doesn't give a damn, what does that tell you?
How would the UK take Nigeria seriously when the life of the president of Nigeria is in their hands? Have we not already demeaned ourselves in the eyes of the UK?

Instead of sentimental rant, every Nigerian should put pressure on the government to make Nigeria a working country so that we can gain respect of others.
The world is a dog eat dog place. Weak nations can never be respected and you don't become strong by mouth, you need to work for it.
We all love Nigeria but we need to tell ourselves the truth else we will remain like this and keep ranting forever.

1 Like

Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by UnabashedIPOB: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good! Ban all them MOFOS!
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by dasparrow: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
insidelife22:
I don't like Buhari

but I support him on this one.

China gave the world Okoro vbirus,the world did not end,just that they detected an offshoot of the same virus in Africa,everyone is banning our people from coming to their shores.

if only our leaders will focus on building a better Africa.

Exactly! I personally see this as a blessing in disguise. If African leaders had all these years focused on creating economically thriving countries in Africa, these other countries will not be disrespecting us like the way they are doing now. I don't even care if the entire wold bans us. Maybe, that will make us look inward and insist that we fix the country or break it up.
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by millionboi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Na so.. Most of them are the same ones calling for the heads of Sylvester's killers. What's the difference between what those killers did and what UK, Canada and others have done to Nigeria and other African countries they're stereotyping? They would rather support these countries that are bullying other countries under the pretence of fighting COVID-19.
stay your country na fight
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by ShoeShineGuy: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
millionboi:
stay your country na fight
grin
Re: Dean Hurlock: UK Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over FG’s Threat by Predator188: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
hallowswit:
Some fish brains will abuse FG on the ban but are against modern slavery, racism, bullying and white supremacy. Your hate has clouded your sense of rationality.
Look Nigerian citizens with residence permit or British passport are still coming in to the country..the UK government only restricted visitors from travelling to the UK...

Federal government of Nigeria are visitors to the UK they are only fighting for their selfish interest because this one effected them because they want medical check up to the UK..

Have the Fg restricted flights from south Africa because of omicron this is the main reason of restriction they believe the virus is been transported from South Africa to nigeria then the Uk

Do nigeria government even have airplane to transport their citizens from UK after the ban No..

Buhari FG and lai Mohammad have finished nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling / Ethiopian Airlines Flight Schedule/prices To Enugu / Austria To Train 1000 Nigerian Irregular Migrants Before Repatriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.