Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) (30789 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by laughitall(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
jneutron4000:
Eediot Macaroni wey social media do me well, Governor dey call you as Omoluabi, to mend relationship, the mugu allow pdp, Him Igbog irlfriend and Igbo ig followers make am feel too proud, Meanwhile if any omo Nna get the opportunity,,them no go think am twice. Ode omo.
mr macaroni na big mumu

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by laughitall(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Olam09:

LOL GOVERNOR don play pool in the wrong way. Why the Bleep would he use a red ball to break the balls??
he’s a governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by dahme147(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
Pointus Pilate himself. grin

Hahahahahaha....Exactlyy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
All I can say is

EKO ONI BAJE O!! grin
O BAJE TI.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
jneutron4000:
Eediot Macaroni wey social media do me well, Governor dey call you as Omoluabi, to mend relationship, the mugu allow pdp, Him Igbog irlfriend and Igbo ig followers make am feel too proud, Meanwhile if any omo Nna get the opportunity,,them no go think am twice. Ode omo.
[/s]
Very useless and pointless comment.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Some of the smartest dummies can't read the language of Egyptian mummies

Fly to the moon but can't find food for their starving tummies

Pay no minds to the youth bc it's not like the future depends on it

Save the animals in the zoo bc the chimpanzees make Dem big money

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
WHITEMONEY......VENTURE INTO YOUR REAL PASSION (COOKING)....NOT MUZIK
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Craggybogg: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Election is coming, Mad people. He wasn't even doing these things previous years.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2021
I love Sanwo Olu, this is even better than peace walk..

Eko o ni baje lai lai...

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by jneutron4000: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
Tomek09:

Very useless and pointless comment.
[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Very nice scene

Whitemoney should open a restaurant abeg ..he really fit am ....make e be chief chef for Lagos continental hotel lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Sanwo Olu Baba the Utility Governor.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Newsmic:
More
that fair girl on top and jeans with a food on her have has plans...Hmmm
the governor should be careful.very careful
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
kaymandak:

First go and summon a village square meeting in your Afghanestern and ask all your fidgeting monarch to ask Nnamdi who ordered the killing in Anambra and the onslaught going on in Imo.
See blind followers, so you're so blind that you can't even recognize that I am from Southwest region. Shame. Eastern alone you can't spell. Chai
I reject to be a blind followers.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
A governor of his people that Buhari and Tinubu wanted to stain him with lekki massacre.

Lagos governor is an example of what governor should be.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wow, that's a good one, it will encourage the men folk to cook once in a while their wives will relax.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by B2Bmen: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leonbonapart:
Shame of a country. An hediot stayed in a house of immorality couple of months, automatically he becomes a national celebrity. Useless country
goat no dey hard to kown
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by kaymandak(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
phemmie06:

See blind followers, so you're so blind that you can't even recognize that I am from Southwest region. Shame. Eastern alone you can't spell. Chai
I reject to be a blind followers.
Definitely you're not a true son of the soil, provided you join in supporting what will bring down your father's roof.

There's need to carry out proper DNA test on people like you, because your genetic makeup is indirectly affecting how you reason.

On calling me a blind follower, please who do you follow, maybe you're such a worthless personality in your community without followers let alone been followed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by laite: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who ordered the eating at lekki?.... grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Olam09:

LOL GOVERNOR don play pool in the wrong way. Why the Bleep would he use a red ball to break the balls??
Lmao.. you're crazy bro grin grin
Na exhibition game so any colour ball can be used wink
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
I don't need to take a fight with the pig. How I wish one of your loved ones was among the Lekki victim.
kaymandak:

Definitely you're not a true son of the soil, provided you join in supporting what will bring down your father's roof.

There's need to carry out proper DNA test on people like you, because your genetic makeup is indirectly affecting how you reason.

On calling me a blind follower, please who do you follow, maybe you're such a worthless personality in your community without followers let alone been followed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Cooks With Whitemoney At Lagos Food Festival (Photos) by Demosolar: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) / Celebration Of Victory: Buhari Supporters Cause Traffic On Abuja - Keffi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.