Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga (10499 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by aviara: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2021
They want to promote Osibanjo from "Office Assistant" to " Principal" Osibanjo will appoint Tinubu as his Chief of Staff. Dis one choke! The north just want to rubbish and pepper Tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin

Before it was Tinubu must be president, we can't vote Yoruba Christian--- muric

Funny enough it was the same south south, south east that was routing for osinbajo when Yoruba Muslims were saying Tinubu.

It would shock you when Buhari would disappoint this same osinbajo, someone that he preferred Abba kyari to when traveling

Someone that he cancelled all his decisions when he returned from uk
typical senseless nyamiri rants, alaye we are talking about politics here not ipob, so shift
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by nairavsdollars(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin
aviara:
They want to promote Osibanjo from "Office Assistant" to " Principal" Osibanjo will appoint Tinubu as his Chief of Staff. Dis one choke! The north just want to rubbish and pepper Tinubu
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by gbengene1234(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Yunno, it's quite funny how politicians play their games and eventually would win the fight against the masses...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
typical senseless nyamiri rants, alaye we are talking about politics here not ipob, so shift
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Yellowface1220(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2021
With Osinbajo we are good to go

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Quality20(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Nothing like betrayal in politics. Tinubu also did same to Afenifere elders
how?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by emperor863(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
Reality is finally dawning on Yoruba Muslims

After the propaganda and pictures have lost steam they have now agreed that buhari can never make Tinubu president.

It would shock them to know that osinbajo won't be president too going by how much Buhari mistrust him

Buhari would pick a Tunde Bakare as he did in CPC if he must pick Yoruba, their is possibility of him picking Amaechi (his trusted ally)

He would do so because picking a Tinubu ally would aggregate power to Tinubu but choosing his own ally means power to his block after leaving office

He could go for a northern Muslim knowning PDP would field same, either way Tinubu and his acn group have no bargain chip to negotiate power with buhari anymore except to beg like Akande is doing

Hate inspired, drug induced and senseless analysis.

Politics is not player with bitterness and hatred. By their comments, we know where they come from.

If you understand an iota of politics, you would realise that Alhaji Hanga is playing politics (by trying to blackmail Buhari) with this comment.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Burruchaga71(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
What is the different between Buhari and Osunbade? Maaaaaaad people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Vistra40: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Sonyboom765:
If you are not a fool u won't ask this question.
To prove that you are indeed a fool ignore all the thread previously open by your cursed tribesmen on Tinubu Lagos or Yoruba n compare to all Yorubas will open about Igbos in a month compare that to how many igbos will open just today to know you are indeed from a cursed tribe populated by fools.

See this one oh, why are you so pained? What’s my business with Tinubu?My friend carry your frustration commot make I see road abeg. Take your frustrations to those my “tribesmen” that open thread on Tinubu and not me. Good day
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by klimkid: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
If the APC is thinking of projecting Tinubu as their flag bearer then they may be making a big mistake. Looking at the way Nigerians have labelled Tinubu, he should just relax and support Osinbajo. Osinbajo is a gentleman and he is capable, trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by 4four(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
All i know is that yoruba man must be president come 2023
all I want is best man from South, this kind your mentality is what push North to this their present predicament, mind you I am full blooded Yoruba man
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Wilson2013(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2021
The vice president Osinbajo should present himself forward for the coveted office in 2023. He remains the best candidate to take up the job. When the time comes even Tinubu will have no choice than to support his presidency
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Prince111111: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2021
hisexcellency34:
don't forget he was in APC before. Ganduje frustrated him out
Don't also forget he was in PDP before he joined APC.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by eenai(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Number two shall become number one.
See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOG74EYDJc
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The senator is stylishly telling Tinubu that Buhari won't support him

Its all guess work. Nobody knows what Buhari and Tinubu discussed in London. They may have sealed a pact and are just laughing at us all. There's no single APC politician who wants to risk losing Tinubu as the backbone of the Party. My point is, Nobody will sit on that chair unless Tinubu signs off on it. If you disagree, you are being delusional.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by ManirBK: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
One thing is however sure.No body from the SW will make it to aso rock in 2023
who will??
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Gbajure(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2021
talktimi:
Even if Osinbande has been a monumental failure as VP with his hands "tied" according to himself, he'll be a far better president than that so called Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu who had to forfeit a huge amount of drug funds to the United States government in order to escape a sure prison sentence. Osinbande is more refined and articulated in my opinion and is my only choice from the APC party of vampires

It is natural for Igbos to consider others as drug dealers. It is a genetically and generational thing. Envy for any leading Yoruba and drug dealings
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Gbajure(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2021
talktimi:
Even if Osinbande has been a monumental failure as VP with his hands "tied" according to himself, he'll be a far better president than that so called Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu who had to forfeit a huge amount of drug funds to the United States government in order to escape a sure prison sentence. Osinbande is more refined and articulated in my opinion and is my only choice from the APC party of vampires

It is natural for Igbos to consider others as drug dealers. It is a genetically and generational thing. Envy for any leading Yoruba and drug dealings. Becos if ur brain will just function for few seconds, u will know that Tinubu worked for multinational US companies. Or are those reputable companies into drugs sicko?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Don't be clever by half bro.

He will gladly accept the offer considering the fact that power will likely return to north after 8years which will put him in a prime position to actualise his presidential dream.

Besides that, he left PDP for APC and also return to PDP so tell me why you are so sure hecant return to APC for vice president?
PaChukwudi44:

Kwankwaso can't be VP to a baby politician like Osibanjo
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by REVOLUTION2018(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2021
I wonder why he won't accept that I bet he's going to lead us to near promise land we've all been dreaming.... Jagaban sir, with due respect I beg sir accept your once anointed son the Apc flag bearer in 2023 presidency. Osinbajo! the answer!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by StreetFight: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

On the pact which he claimed existed between the president and Tinubu, Hanga said associates of Buhari thought he had integrity when they were campaigning for him but saw his true colour after attaining power.

https://independent.ng/2023-presidential-election-osinbajo-should-accept-apc-ticket-if-tinubu-is-rejected-hanga/

So, everybody now knows that the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock is a useless betrayer and traitor.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by Kingstanding: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
hisexcellency34:
"If Osinbajo is given the ticket now and he picks somebody like Kwankwaso, I swear to God, they will surely win".

Hope APC leaders are listening to this
. Take it or leave it, instead of Tinubu to support Osinbajo, the Jagaban will rather sponsor another candidate that will beat Osinbajo hands down in party primary election. Osinbajo who cannot boast of a single project done by him in his home town Ikenne talkless of Ogun state. I'm an APC card carrier, anytime any day I will cast my vote for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by YorubaNiBaba(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
4four:
all I want is best man from South, this kind your mentality is what push North to this their present predicament, mind you I am full blooded Yoruba man
which south, if not from southwest, north can rule forever
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by DaCharis2016: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
It is better they pick Osinbajo as their concensus candidate cos he's more credible than Tinubu, if APC sure doesn't want to lose the presidency. Tinubu is a kingmaker....not destined to become president.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by purefacti(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
as far as Nigeria is concerned north will forever rule until they are tired of ruling
north 2023
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by DaCharis2016: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
StreetFight:

So, everybody now knows that the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock is a useless betrayer and traitor.
Tinubu is not the right man for the job, so that cannot be betrayal if Osinbajo guess for the ticket...it's destiny.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by DaCharis2016: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
klimkid:
If the APC is thinking of projecting Tinubu as their flag bearer then they may be making a big mistake. Looking at the way Nigerians have labelled Tinubu, he should just relax and support Osinbajo. Osinbajo is a gentleman and he is capable, trust me.
Nigerians didn't label him anything, he labelled himself.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga by purefacti(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
which south, if not from southwest, north can rule forever

supported north forever my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes / Suspect Arrested For The Abduction Of Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.