Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (10480 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Isreali Jewish Flag and Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. Massive crowd with tight security believed to be special trained Biafran forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBJ1OkaEZ4

http://www.youtubecutter.com/watch/6f453298/

4 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by basmur(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
na him sabi....
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by demolinka(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wetin i no understand just na this by-force attachee with Israel; which flag be biafra own sef

13 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nothing can keep u down unless u refused to rise

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by uboma(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is playing with fire and he will soon get burnt...

4 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
demolinka:
[s]Wetin i no understand just na this by-force attachee with Israel; which flag be biafra own sef [/s]

Afonja...don't understand what is your business. Focus on your Odua Republic and attachment to Hausa-Fulani Islam.

BTW...Prime minister Netayahu is the one attaching to Biafraa by mentioning Biafra everywhere he goes...go and tell him to stop.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by jumobi1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
uboma:
Nnamdi Kanu is playing with fire and he will soon get burnt...

How so?
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Ngozi123(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
demolinka:
Wetin i no understand just na this by-force attachee with Israel; which flag be biafra own sef

The symbols on the flag represent Judaism so it's a representation of the Jewish religion as well as eretz yisrael. Kanu is a jew, i believe.

3 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
I want to ask, and I hope sean1000x can enlighten me. What song is this that I've been hearing for some time now:
Holy holy holy
Nnamdi kanu is our master saviour

Any ipob member here could enlighten me. Please.

4 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by NothingDoMe: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
The crowd Nnamdi Kanu is pulling is phenomenal!

15 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Sanchez01: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:
Isreali Jewish Flag and Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound. Massive crowd with tight security believed to be special trained Biafran forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBJ1OkaEZ4

http://www.youtubecutter.com/watch/6f453298/
Did you just refer to those skinny guys as 'specially trained Biafran forces'? This is interesting.

15 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Specially Trained Biafra Soldiers indeed...

6 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
The crowd Nnamdi Kanu is pulling is phenomenal!

Hate or love him, the guy is a wonder.

I'm impressed.

15 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where are the ipob people?
I want to ask, and I hope sean1000x can enlighten me. What song is this that I've been hearing for some time now:
Holy holy holy

Any ipob member here could enlighten me. P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
Where are the ipob people?
Holy holy holy

Any ipob member here could enlighten me. P

I love that song. Goes like this: Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another savior and shall stump the evil out of Afonjas.

12 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Did you just refer to those skinny guys as 'specially trained Biafran forces'? This is interesting.

Those skinny guys are bigger than the biggest Afonjas as Afonjas are naturally tiny, small, short with no muscles by God's design as punishment.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by ubongoton(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
look at the blind followers

2 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
demolinka:

Benjamin Netanyahu on Biafra -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFl1dVcQ3h0

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Igboesika: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
ubongoton:
look at the blind followers
And you are such a wise follower of buhari by voting for certificateless man that led you into recession

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

I love that song. Goes like this: Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another savior and shall stump the evil out of Afonjas.
Afonja is not my concern right now. Inasmuch as I have no problems with a homeland for our people, its an entirely different kettle of fish this near deification of a mere man that I just witnessed in that video.
For the record, at this point ipob speaks for ipob , and if their narrative is to be adopted it must undergo the strictest interrogation.
What's the ipob interpretation of "another savior" and how does "holy holy holy " apply in the circumstance. ??

3 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
can see hate comments here. ..but it's alright,we are enjoying the company..all hail BIAFRA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
can see hate comments here. ..but it's alright,we are enjoying the company..all hail BIAFRA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
[s]
Afonja is not my concern right now. Inasmuch as I have no problems with a homeland for our people, its an entirely different kettle of fish this near deification of a mere man that I just witnessed in that video.
For the record, at this point ipob speaks for ipob , and if their narrative is to be adopted it must undergo the strictest interrogation.
What's the ipob interpretation of "another savior" and how does "holy holy holy " apply in the circumstance. ??[/s]

What is your business if we call him savior? What is your business Afonja? If you understand Biafraans, you will know that we have no deity. We appreciate Nnamdi Kanu and we adore him as he has done something no man has been able to do. Even Ojukwu couldn't do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.

13 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by shullamite: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
My only advice to nnamdi KANU is that he should not accept to be called "holly saviour" or "messiah", because that title belongs only to God or Jesus Christ. From time immemorial people who have accepted the glory that is surpose to go to God end up badly. Think of king Nebuchadnezzar in the bible history, think of king pharo of Egypt, there is even a leader who is suffering from the same mistake in Nigeria presently, I will not mention his name.
Personally I admire the guys courage and dream but he should be careful not to take the praise that is meant for God or Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
shullamite:
[s]My only advice to nnamdi KANU is that he should not accept to be called "holly saviour" or "messiah", because that title belongs only to God or Jesus Christ. From time immemorial people who have accepted the glory that is surpose to go to God end up badly. Think of king Nebuchadnezzar in the bible history, think of king pharo of Egypt, there is even a leader who is suffering from the same mistake in Nigeria presently, I will not mention his name.
Personally I admire the guys courage and dream but he should be careful not to take the praise that is meant for God or Jesus Christ.[/s]

What is wrong with you this Afonja? What is your business? You have been commenting and posting about this with three different accounts. Stop it Afonja....go away Afonja!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
demolinka:

That's the funny thing. Kanu is not Israeli, igbos or any tribe from Nigeria is not connected to Israel but we can actually say blacks cam from Ham (one of Noah's sons). Israel has only 12 tribes as described in the bible a even the Jews of today have Forsaken Christ. Go to find out and it's biblical or what's special about it? Until Jesus' second coming, the Jews do not see Jesus as their messiah.

The man is trying to become an ally with Israel by forcing everything Jew because Israel is a powerful nation but Israel is also a puppet to UN and Africa, so they have ignored biafra's advances.

Obviously, kanu is trying to force a strategy by provoking FG so that international bodies can now come into the matter if Nigeria get provoke and attack but FG sef dey play games with am too.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

What is your business if we call him savior? What is your business Afonja? If you understand Biafraans, you will know that we have no deity. We appreciate Nnamdi Kanu and we adore him as he has done something no man has been able to do. Even Ojukwu couldn't do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
Don't fly off the handle yet. I'm Igbo, whether you like it or not, and I represent a category of our people that choose to be very rational in solving our problems.
No one will be allowed to piggy back on the Biafran brand to pursue a strange enterprise.
For the avoidance of doubt, ipob and Biafra can be mutually exclusive and the onus is on you to retain any relevance you may currently enjoy.
Answer my questions: what has "holy holy holy" got to do with the quest for biafra as it applies to nnamdi kanu ?
Awaiting your response.

7 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

The symbols on the flag represent Judaism so it's a representation of the Jewish religion as well as eretz yisrael. Kanu is a jew, i believe.

How so? By birth, blood line or adoption? If by adoption then no problem.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by igbeke: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
demolinka:
Just like it is not by force to keep Igbo's with parasites.

6 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:

Don't fly off the handle yet. I'm Igbo, whether you like it or not, and I represent a category of our people that choose to be very rational in solving our problems.
No one will be allowed to piggy back on the Biafran brand to pursue a strange enterprise.
For the avoidance of doubt, ipob and Biafra can be mutually exclusive and the onus is on you to retain any relevance you may currently enjoy.
Answer my questions: what has "holy holy holy" got to do with the quest for biafra as it applies to nnamdi kanu ?
Awaiting your response.

It's simple! Kanu is trying to force relationship with Israel knowing they are powerful. Kanu know he can't fight the course and win but needs a worl power, hence he wants to use religious strategy. Israel has enuf on their plate already with all those Muslim fighters.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

It's simple! Kanu I trying to force relationship with Israel knowing they are powerful. Kanu know he can't fight the course and win but needs a worl power, hence he wants to use religious strategy. Israel has enuf on their plate already with all those Muslim fighters.

No. Jews don't sing praises to mere men.
And honestly I need ipob members to come forward and defend this. They may not realise it but the first referendum we may get is a referendum on the viability of the ipob model and approach. As more people give up on Nigeria as is, all groups working towards alternatives will have to pass the smell test. Ipob needs to have answers to people's questions. Those questions are only beginning to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp / Kwara Governor-elect: A Breath Of "Fresh Air" Or Another Long March In Miniature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.