Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video (2621 Views)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by film3four: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLIfkzUqjxk

This was the very moment Austin Eguavoen was announced the new coach of Super Eagles. He was actually eating semo and soup when the news came to him.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by dawnomike(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2021
I wish him the very best ..
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Winningbot: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
grin
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by lereinter(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Sakamaje

2 Likes

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by InternalAuditor: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLIfkzUqjxk

This was the very moment Austin Eguavoen was announced the new coach of Super Eagles. He was actually eating semo and soup when the news came to him.
Lalasticlala

My man
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
This man like eating at mamaput joints.I have seen him come to buy swallow at one mamaput joint at Allen some years back.The man no later buy the food when he heard a plate of eba,egusi and goat meat na #2200.He been think say na #500.

4 Likes

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Help2020: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2021
No consultations, just appointment like that.The way we do things in Nigeria self.

2 Likes

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by kenzysmith: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2021
And so what na bread and small stout he wan dey eat before? If na 4 abroad the white man go reject n sue the fa for not informing him but africa man go say yes sir

3 Likes

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by kenzysmith: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Joysticks:
This man like eating at mamaput joints.I have seen him come to buy swallow at one mamaput joint at Allen some years back.The man no later buy the food when he heard a plate of eba,egusi and goat meat na #2200.He been think say na #500.
guy shey u relate to lia momhamhed

3 Likes

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy shey u relate to lia momhamhed
The guy man no too hold money like that.If I dey lie make Bandits kidnap me and demand for #500 for my release.
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by kenzysmith: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Joysticks:
The guy man no too hold money like that.If I dey lie make Bandits kidnap me and demand for #500 for my release.
no be only 5h 4 ur realease if bandit kinap u, u do kpeme be that
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by overdrive(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2021
So he always has a camera on standby anytime he eats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by paulolee(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2021
meaning?!
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by matasinc(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
He has joined the league of scammers
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by GreaterFuture5: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Egbe!
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's better for my brother to eat my money for nothing than for a stranger to be eating my money for doing nothing. Good luck to u sir
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Anaerobi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lok... He should go and bring the AFCON to Nigeria.
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by juniorstar(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why change him
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by udede(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Which one is a news here, the appointment or the chopazim of semo and eguzi soup.

This is because even this afternoon i chop eguzi and semo with two oversized chicken laps and no body want to talk about it.
Is that fare ?
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by Charmingrascal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Listen to English abeg.

"This is our new Super Eagles coach oo" shocked
Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by emorse(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Help2020:
No consultations, just appointment like that.The way we do things in Nigeria self.
I swear. Same way he'll hear of his sack over the radio. Naija I hail.

1 Like

Re: Eguavoen Was Eating Semo & Soup When He Heard The News Of His Appointment: Video by samwash(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2021
I don't believe this story

(1) (Reply)

The Special One Is Back! / Super Eagles All Time Eleven / Man Utd Officially Sign Marcos Rojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.