Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One (11796 Views)

Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Kidnappers Abduct 21-Year-Old Man In Abia, Kill Him After 4 Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Sleekfingers: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:
UK seems to abandon us with all this mess...

I think they have to stand up and forcefully assist poor nigeria in anyway...

If they can stand up for Hong Kong, we Nigerians too deserve some help

Help yourself first. You nigerians is waiting for help from the UK. Then we are not a serious country......UK self get their own problems.....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by ajumma(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2021
welcome to Afgan EAST an
the land of rising Bloodbath

@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Sleekfingers: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Help yourself first. You nigerians is waiting for help from the UK. Then we are not a serious country......UK self get their own problems....

Nigerians need to understand that we are on our own
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2021
BigSarah:
angry After this the police men will just start arresting and killing anybody they see on the street.

Ultimately These UGM are the problem, UGM you can't run the police and military out of town you don't have the weapons or the finance and even support of the indigenes...
Why waste people's lives?

this useless Fulani govt is trying to paint ipob bad

hope uzodinma and his Fulani DSS terrorist will not succeed

walahi Igbo here are comic relief. set of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by ndukwejoe(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Wait o till thy kingdom come
BigDawsNet:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by mediainc: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

These are terrorist attacks, what they will do is assist Nigerian military and help in humanitarian effort. Honk Kong case was not a case of terrorism against the state, the Hong Kong people were protesting peacefully without weapons... there is a big difference. How else do you expect them to respond undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by mediainc: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2021
ndukwejoe:
cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Wokenaija: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
See how Fulani vultures from the north and demented Yoruba Muslims are happy on this thread when Fulani herdsmen are just in their backyard waiting for night to come. Uselsss haters! We know it’s the DSS that carrying out all these attacks one day 1 of them will be caught and interrogated and the truth will be revealed. Make una dey suck Buhari and Tinubu dic!k till the country swallows all of you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by mediainc: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Help yourself first. You nigerians is waiting for help from the UK. Then we are not a serious country......UK self get their own problems.....
People don't understand that we are on our own in Nigeria, dem dey wait for UK to help us clean our mess, so many myopic people grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by heniford2: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Release MNK is simple and watch how e go killing police is a welcome stuff them too dey kill innocent civilian undecided undecided angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Xpol: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
No comment just passing by
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by bencr7: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
UGM don start again, useless pple u are giving chance so that diz our security agents will start harassing innocent people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by ginggerxy: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
These people truly need a country of their own. I only wish they get what they seek and are all deported from every part of Nigeria to their Biafra land.
I don't even remember hearing any news from Borno lately. It's been Afghan EAST an
even if you hear about the killing of 40 people in Borno and kidnapping of over 60 people back to back it won't mean anything to you since you've been programmed to think that the life of one igbo person is more than the life of 100 Yoruba people, Fulani, kanuri , Hausa e.t.c
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Dhury: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Ibo are now killing human for Christmas instead of cows angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by BigDawsNet: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
mediainc:

These are terrorist attacks, what they will do is assist Nigerian military and help in humanitarian effort. Honk Kong case was not a case of terrorism against the state, the Hong Kong people were protesting peacefully without weapons... there is a big difference. How else do you expect them to respond undecided

Be honest Nigeria and Hong Kong which of the country needed the help from UK the most?

I know Hong Kong definitely made some display to the world which makes the Brits came to rescue...

We definitely need that help too ..
They colonized us and they shouldn't abandon us with the terrorists
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by verybadmouth(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2021
ginggerxy:
even if you hear about the killing of 40 people in Borno and kidnapping of over 60 people back to back it won't mean anything to you since you've been programmed to think that the life of one igbo person is more than the life of 100 Yoruba people, Fulani, kanuri , Hausa e.t.c
Okoro, I don hear you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by BigDawsNet: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2021
ndukwejoe:

Nigerians don't deserve that ..
Hundreds are dieing everyday...
If they can't evacuate den send in some military forces to help
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by BlackyOne: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Assist you to do what exactly Is it to counter Islamic terrorism, banditry, militancy in your own country? What you should be asking is how these groups get their fundings, while it's obvious that these funds come from illegal/drug peddling business and corrupt politicians known to the government of the day, the question should be what is the Buhari blindly Led group doing inline with international best practices and standard rules of engagement to curb this crime rate?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Hotzone(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Remnants of Nnamdi vulture Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by NwaliE01: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Igbos are terrorists….

So what have you gained by airing this?

We think twice before we make utterances.

If it can't make us better, then don't bring it to the public.

I quite agree with you that they are terrorist.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Hotzone(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2021
BigSarah:
angry After this the police men will just start arresting and killing anybody they see on the street.

Ultimately These UGM are the problem, UGM you can't run the police and military out of town you don't have the weapons or the finance and even support of the indigenes...
Why waste people's lives?

Ur hatred to some selected people doesn’t solve the problem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Kingmena: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2021
I thought this unknown gunmen has rested before na.
Is your workers and business stressing you out I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business WhatsApp group
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by RapistOnBail: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
NwaliE01:

So what have you gained by airing this?

We think twice before we make utterances.

If it can't make us better, then don't bring it to the public.

I quite agree with you that they are terrorist.
Whether calling them “Igbos terrorists” make me cum twice on a Sunday or none on a weekday, e no concern me.

Every sane person like you will agree they are Terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by mediainc: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Be honest Nigeria and Hong Kong which of the country needed the help from UK the most?

I know Hong Kong definitely made some display to the world which makes the Brits came to rescue...

We definitely need that help too ..
They colonized us and they shouldn't abandon us with the terrorists
You are talking out of context, your comparison is not reasonable. If UK wants to help any side, it is the Nigerian government, perhaps they are doing that underground...they can not side with terrorists. IPob against Nigerian government is proscribed terrorists group against a legitimate country, and killing of innocent Nigerians by IPob amounts to genocide. International community are taking notes, they know what is going on.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Kinematics: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Ndi potopoto have done it again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by hardbody: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
These people truly need a country of their own. I only wish they get what they seek and are all deported from every part of Nigeria to their Biafra land.
I don't even remember hearing any news from Borno lately. It's been Afghan EAST an

Selective amnesia @ the bolded
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by ginggerxy: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:

Okoro, I don hear you.
mukaila if you like become deaf
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Dedemworld: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Foolish people will blame Ipob now.

And Myopic gullible nuisance will side IPOB now
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by BigDawsNet: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
BlackyOne:

Assist you to do what exactly Is it to counter Islamic terrorism, banditry, militancy in your own country? What you should be asking is how these groups get their fundings, while it's obvious that these funds come from illegal/drug peddling business and corrupt politicians known to the government of the day, the question should be what is the Buhari blindly Led group doing inline with international best practices and standard rules of engagement to curb this crime rate?

Hong Kong are getting massive assistant from The UK government

We really don't need them to give nigerians free visas .... Let them just send their military forces to assist in fighting this terrorists..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by BigDawsNet: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2021
mediainc:

You are talking out of context, your comparison is not reasonable. If UK wants to help any side, it is the Nigerian government, perhaps they are doing that underground...they can not side with terrorists. IPob against Nigerian government is proscribed terrorists group against a legitimate country, and killing of innocent Nigerians by IPob amounts to genocide. International community are taking notes, they know what is going on.

I think the UK knew the Nigerian gov is not making effort to make the country liveable for the poor cititzens...

I believe they can take some economical sanctions steps if they don't have authority to interfere directly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One by Joseph08(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Igbos are terrorists….

What would you call Bokoharam and Iswap grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar / 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site / EFCC To Rehabilitate Convicted ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.