Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration (21391 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by yemex04(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Dude died of natural causes, MD wanted to save hotel rep and decided to get rid of the body since he didn’t pay directly to the hotel account(maybe bank to bank issues and decided to transfer to md and md would later transfer back to company account), MD probably thought there was no trace of him coming to the hote left lying around, MD will be found and punished for his ignorance……….All in all, maybe we never jam a dead man walking and may Knowledge not forsake us when we needed her the most.
A simple call or walk to the police station to report a dead guest would have prevented all of this and autopsy would have been carried out much earlier

Seriously he died of natural causes?
Deep inside you,you know he died of natural causes?

May God reward you & your household appropriately as regards this your wonderful opinion!

6 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by slimanyd: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Dude died of natural causes, MD wanted to save hotel rep and decided to get rid of the body since he didn’t pay directly to the hotel account(maybe bank to bank issues and decided to transfer to md and md would later transfer back to company account), MD probably thought there was no trace of him coming to the hote left lying around, MD will be found and punished for his ignorance……….All in all, maybe we never jam a dead man walking and may Knowledge not forsake us when we needed her the most.
A simple call or walk to the police station to report a dead guest would have prevented all of this and autopsy would have been carried out much earlier

I know say una dey there also. Make someone tag Interpol for this guy above. He already said he knows how he died .

4 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by slimanyd: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
yemex04:

May God reward you & your household appropriately as regards this your wonderful opinion!

He is an accomplice as well. Ignore him . Police will soon track him down as well.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Yoighaman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Looks like the police are obtaining useful information from those that are currently detained, nice one. Justice must be served, he must not die just like that; someone that came to write his final exams, after all the toiling and sleepless nights, these people are cold and wicked, this is so sad, if only the dead could get up for 5 mins and talk. May God grant Adegoke eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by ejimatic: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nemere2020:
OAU Student’s Death: Police Contact Interpol, Immigration Over Runaway Hotel MD, Reject Second Autopsy Result

•Hotelier’s family urges restraint, insists patriarch not ritualist

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oau-students-death-police-contact-interpol-immigration-over-runaway-hotel-md-reject-second-autopsy-result/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
. The picture of the deceased clearly shows he was murdered His blood was taken by some people.All his body was filled with blood. I heard online today that one Easter ..another staff of the hotel . was the one who burnt the bed on which Timothy was murdered soaked with his blood. People are heartless. All because of wealth and fame
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Annie001: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Did you read the autopsy report before spewing thrash.
Just shut up make ogun no kill you

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by heybeebugatty(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
May source of your knowledge never dry... Amen
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by ab1x: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:

You are a man of low intellect, let them have their day in court of law.

You are very stupid for quoting me. Ritualist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Annie001: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
heybeebugatty:

May source of your knowledge never dry... Amen
Another ritualist
Ogun kill you

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by TheMan3: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
ab1x:
With the available facts at hand that hotel should have been brought down and the culprits ie the hotel owners, staffs should have been sentence or killed by now. That guy was clearly murdered for ritual purposes.
see your life
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by ab1x: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheMan3:
see your life

Another ritualist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by DarkCaesar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Annie001:

Did you read the autopsy report before spewing thrash.
Just shut up make ogun no kill you
yes I did read the initial and only accepted autopsy report and it stated that no part of him were removed and some internals have decomposed due to it staying long under the ground…….Ogun will smite the one person you cherish most before the year runs out. Save my moniker and reach out if that person lives to see the 13rd of Jan 2022
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by rhythyson: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
His body was used to prepare a special delicacy for the evil, satanic, druggy, criminal bastard, called

Tinubu tongue

Tinubu is a cannibal

May God forgives you
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by DarkCaesar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
yemex04:

And May that Same God Put you and the bread winner of your family to Shame and ridicule even when you are innocent of the acclaimed crime or offence
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by DarkCaesar(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
slimanyd:

I know say una dey there also. Make someone tag Interpol for this guy above. He already said he knows how he died .
Your dead brain is same reason you yet to make it in your fraudulent yahoo and Bitcoin business…….I merely stated what could have transpired and there is nothing for you to gain in pulling him down.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by ejimatic: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
ovieigho:
Hmmm

“A police source who spoke to the Nigerian Tribune under the condition of anonymity said “only the son can reveal the role of the father in the killing and burial of the deceased“

I said it … no runway… anything !
That quote up there will lead to the release of the real culprit in custody….

Raheem will never be found ( it’s a ploy)
. Are there no call logs between the Hotelier and his son and other accomplices?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by bn2murphy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nemere2020:
OAU Student’s Death: Police Contact Interpol, Immigration Over Runaway Hotel MD, Reject Second Autopsy Result

This case clearly shows that the police are putting the chief in protective custody pending conclusion of investigation and arrest of the runaway MD.
Afterall the company is liable to present or take responsibilities of action of his employees.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oau-students-death-police-contact-interpol-immigration-over-runaway-hotel-md-reject-second-autopsy-result/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Telekinetic: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nemere2020:

As long as it’s ndi afonzuzu... Ndi Skull & Crossbones then that hotel owner is guilty as f.uck!
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Annie001: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
yes I did read the initial and only accepted autopsy report and it stated that no part of him were removed and some internals have decomposed due to it staying long under the ground…….Ogun will smite the one person you cherish most before the year runs out. Save my moniker and reach out if that person lives to see the 13rd of Jan 2022
Onijere
Oma shanku ni
Someone died a natural cause and was drenched in blood, the picture of his corpse when exhumed is on the internet for people to see.
May you die the way he died before that 13th of January, you will die miserably like timothy
Oloriburuku
It shall never be well with you in this life and aftermath.
You will only survive next year if only he died naturally
Konidafun e
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by iyke2frankeze: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yoruba matter
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by RIDOO: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dear Mr Timothy pls don't rest in peace untill you kill all the people that are responsible for your murder.

Deal with them and their generation unborn.Here we are talking about the death of the bread winner of a family who wanted to upgrade himself to become better in life n was just killed like a chicken n all we can see so far is grammar.Did he killed himself or it was a ghost that killed him?.I was so sad n couldn't eat well during the incidence despite the fact that I never knew you from Adam but the fact that you are human like me n the way n manner dt surrounded ur murder made me sad for days.
It could have been anybody.The better justice is served the better.May God rest ur soul and give ur family that strength to bear the huge loss.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Quiny32323: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Afonja people I dey beg una to join us in our nkpuru Miri business instead of wasting souls 4 nothing
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by damosky12(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
gentiles:

You are a man of low intellect, let them have their day in court of law.

No one with high intellect addresses another in this uncouth manner. He was clear with his view without any ad-hominem. This response is unwarranted.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by iCauseTrouble: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bro, if he died a natural death as you claimed, with Adedoyin's influence in Ile-Ife, reporting to he Police Station would have been the easiest thing. Adedoyin himself has nothing less than 6 police men guilding him and his house.
DarkCaesar:
Dude died of natural causes, MD wanted to save hotel rep and decided to get rid of the body since he didn’t pay directly to the hotel account(maybe bank to bank issues and decided to transfer to md and md would later transfer back to company account), MD probably thought there was no trace of him coming to the hotel left lying around, MD will be found and punished for his ignorance……….All in all, May we never jam a dead man walking and may Knowledge not forsake us when we needed her the most.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by yemex04(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
DarkCaesar:
And May that Same God Put you and the bread winner of your family to Shame and ridicule even when you are innocent of the acclaimed crime or offence

Lol
See the way you have exposed yourself with very little effort from me?

I only prayed for you & I bet you couldn't say Amen because deep inside you,you knew that innocent guy[b] Timothy[/b] did not die a natural death but you are deliberately pushing such a narrative.

Who is interested in "that innocent guy"? You are even scared of mentioning the name "that innocent guy" because at least 7 suspects are in custody as at the last time i checked..Which of them are you referring to as "that innocent guy"?

You see,what most Nigerians are after is Justice for that gruesomely murdered innocent soul,the one you mischievously said "died of natural causes"Nigerians want Justice against all those involved(No matter highly placed) directly or indirectly in that dastard act,I AM WITH NIGERIANS OF GOOD CONSCIENCE ON THIS.

Finally,as for that your bead winner whom you believe is innocent,God will vindicate him and set him free..But if he is culpable?Both him,his generation & his sympathizer(s) will die a shameful death IJN(Amen)

I hope you will be able to say Amen to last line this time.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Yankee101: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very dirty ritualists
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Moblux(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
yemex04:

Lol
See the way you have exposed yourself with very little effort from me?

I only prayed for you & I bet you couldn't say Amen because deep inside you,you knew that innocent guy[b] Timothy[/b] did not die a natural death but you are deliberately pushing such a narrative.

Who is interested in "that innocent guy"? You are even scared of mentioning the name "that innocent guy" because at least 7 suspects are in custody as at the last time i checked..Which of them are you referring to as "that innocent guy"?

You see,what most Nigerians are after is Justice for that gruesomely murdered innocent soul,the one you mischievously said "died of natural causes"Nigerians want Justice against all those involved(No matter highly placed) directly or indirectly in that dastard act,I AM WITH NIGERIANS OF GOOD CONSCIENCE ON THIS.

Finally,as for that your bead winner whom you believe is innocent,God will vindicate him and set him free..But if he is culpable?Both him,his generation & his sympathizer(s) will die a shameful death IJN(Amen)

I hope you will be able to say Amen to last line this time.

There was an attempt to kidnap Timothy's elder brother on Saturday night apparently because he was there from the first time the hotel denied he lodged there to the point of exhumation before Raheem ran away.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Iyanuoluwa2000: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Where is the Managing Director of the Hotel? Let him show up.
Nemere2020:

Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by theamazonguru(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
When will Police /EFCC do the same for Maxwell Odum who carted Way about 307B investor's fund.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by ejimatic: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nemere2020:

. the police will soon release original autopsy report..The report in circulation is falsified doctored fabricated and sponsored without any source of the Issuance....What a wicked world !
Re: Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration by Albertone(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Dude died of natural causes, MD wanted to save hotel rep and decided to get rid of the body since he didn’t pay directly to the hotel account(maybe bank to bank issues and decided to transfer to md and md would later transfer back to company account), MD probably thought there was no trace of him coming to the hotel left lying around, MD will be found and punished for his ignorance……….All in all, May we never jam a dead man walking and may Knowledge not forsake us when we needed her the most.

Bro I know you to be very intelligent but you f'ed up!

Didn't you read the confessions of the suspects? Including the alfa that carried out the fetish act for them.
This is not the first time someone will die in a hotel.If they didn't kill him,then why being scared?

NB:
Seems you're a detective to have come up with your own side of the investigation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests 30 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ado-Ekiti, Four In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.