Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids (15412 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by candidbabe(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
E don red
Fingers crossed
Can precious take good care of the kids if given the chance?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Akerele44(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
PCG001:
na ogυn go ĸιll yoυ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Waka grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by vickydevoka(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Neddstark:
Any male that supports Precious on custody for her children against FFK is not fit to be a man.
Women no de form cult. Buh dry way Dem de support each other for Instagram n social media en come be like say de get strong cult or Union for 9ite

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by popefuse(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
when tonto did not allow churchill to access andre who talk?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by vickydevoka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
popefuse:
Women are together more than men. They are always ready to fight men togetherly. Unlike men. Pu*say fit not make am de reason well again.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Greenerie(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Snow White,you should have married those young men who were madly in love with you.the ones who will truly love you,carry you like an egg and worshipped the ground u walk on.
You should have chosen them.

The ones who really valued you and don't play with you.they would never in their wildest dreams do this shit to you.Money is not always all and all.

But u went for money,thinking that as u are a beautiful girl,your beauty can hold him down.now,see the wickedness he is showing you...

He is a powerful crazy man.Seek for spiritual help.start praying fervently for God to fight your battles for you.whatever you believe in, God or juju,find assistance there.

But if you believe in prayer,I suggest you go to MFM CHURCH FOR ASSISTANCE.
they understand battle very well.

In your next life,marry your DESTINY HUSBAND.

PS.Im a lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Go visit the kids na
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by bencr7: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
But Mercy nothing concern u for their matter na
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Team husband snatchers

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Akanoaaa(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
I know what her plan is. She wants to be the custodian of the children so that she can be receiving #10m every month for child support. Mama don broke, sapa no dey look face. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Masterclass32: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
FFK, grant the poor lady access to her kids. You don't settle scores with things like this.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Newton2024: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Akanoaaa:
I know what her plan is. She wants to be the custodian of the children so that she can be receiving #10m every month for child support. Mama don broke, sapa no dey look face. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Newton2024: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Masterclass32:
FFK, grant the poor lady access to her kids. You don't settle scores with things like this.
Why are you repeating this all the time?
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Dskillful(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercy J I love you but pls mind your business
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Neddstark: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

Women no de form cult. Buh dry way Dem de support each other for Instagram n social media en come be like say de get strong cult or Union for 9ite

I dey tell you
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by makyegh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
MODs self. Because it concern FFK they send it to front page. Chikwendu thought she can eat here cake and have it. unfortunately for her, it can not be. Mercy should mind her business and leave this matter alone.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Mtchewwww birds of the same feather
You don't know anything, you had said out the capacity your brain can contain! It is even better not saying anything at all.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Blackdisciple(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who ever is capable to take custody of the kids should do so, but is she working?? How will she take care of those Ninja's

If she does I hope she will not influence those kids because what I understand is that women influence kids ..
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by TheMostComplex1: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank you Mercyjohnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Exodora: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
dodoatirice:
Women and the victim card.
What do you mean by victim card mtcheeew. We all make mistakes.
She made a terrible mistake by leaving without not even one of them. No mother can leave without her kids.
My brother's even as old as they are if them stay out late my mum does not sleep talk more of been away from your own kids for a very long time not as if they are old enough to take care of themselves.
No matter what they need their mother.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who is mercy Johnson..??
Another Feminist wannabe ..
Both of them can go to Hell...
Thank God say that Devil Mr Short fuse dn join
APC.. make em use em connection oppress that longer throat girl . After all according to leeches, it is better to cry in Santorini than at Okokomaiko ..
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by gazza07(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
A child needs her mother no matter what!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by NaBanga: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Keep applying pressure until something breaks. It will take a high member of the APC to make that psychopath let the mother see her children. cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Neddstark:
Any male that supports Precious on custody for her children against FFK is not fit to be a man.
The only reasonable comment so far, and if you read the comments further you will find out that not all males are fit to be men,

FFK paid her bride price, the kids should rightfully be under his custody.

I don't like FFK one bit, but i support him on this.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
gazza07:
A child needs her mother no matter what!
But doesn't need the father right?
Simp!
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Who is mercy Johnson..??
Another Feminist wannabe ..
Both of them can go to Hell...
Thank God say that Devil Mr Short fuse dn join
APC.. make em use em connection oppress that longer throat girl . After all according to leeches, it is better to cry in Santorini than at Okokomaiko ..
Exactly, so let her cry in Santorini please,
Leeches need to have sense by force.

The kids are with their father, feminists can take their "the kids need their mother" card to hell.

I'm waiting for simi's input.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Exodora:

What do you mean by victim card mtcheeew. We all make mistakes.
She made a terrible mistake by leaving without not even one of them. No mother can leave without her kids.
My brother's even as old as they are if them stay out late my mum does not sleep talk more of been away from your own kids for a very long time not as if they are old enough to take care of themselves.
No matter what they need their mother.

They need their father equally too, if the mother wants to see her kids then she should visit them from time to time.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Greenerie:
Snow White,you should have married those young men who were madly in love with you.the ones who will truly love you,carry you like an egg and worshipped the ground u walk on.
You should have chosen them.

The ones who really valued you and don't play with you.they would never in their wildest dreams do this shit to you.Money is not always all and all.

But u went for money,thinking that as u are a beautiful girl,your beauty can hold him down.now,see the wickedness he is showing you...

He is a powerful crazy man.Seek for spiritual help.start praying fervently for God to fight your battles for you.whatever you believe in, God or juju,find assistance there.

But if you believe in prayer,I suggest you go to MFM CHURCH FOR ASSISTANCE.
they understand battle very well.

In your next life,marry your DESTINY HUSBAND.

PS.Im a lady.

She deserves what she got, all materialistic leeches would end like this.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
popefuse:
Exactly my brother, your head get oil.
No single male or female even made noise,

But since its about a woman, see all these females and simps making noise about how children need their mother,

There's a systemic injustice against men in this world, the strange thing is that this injustice is being perpetrated by the Men.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by Exodora: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

They need their father equally too, if the mother wants to see her kids then she should visit them from time to time.
That is where the problem lies, he would let her see them so how do you expect her to visit since would still not be welcomed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids by vickydevoka(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Akanoaaa:
Dats de cash out na. That's y u see all her follow women are fighting for her. They all in the same game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi / Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos) / Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.