Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum (511 Views)

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / AFCON 2019: Buhari Not Happy With Super Eagles Unpaid Allowances / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Voice22: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2021
Good morning Nairaland, I am Voice22 the Voice of the Masses And Nairaland Reporter. I have Come to Realizes That Any Time I Post here on Nairaland, My Post don't make it to front page, it look like the Mod in This Nairaland Is biased, It only move my post to front page if the post favour him or her, but it against it wish the mod we not move it to front page, I post many times in a day from some member and mod in this forum to remove my post and video to add there own is a Insult to my personality as Blogger and Journalist on Divinevibez OnlineRadio . you can see I cause traffic to nairaland we my post . I. Spend lot of data to upload video and post here on Nairaland, some time I know its not every one that went to school know how to read and write that why I used the narration for the video, those who can not read can watch the video narrations, those who can read don't need to watch the video narrations or less if the person desire to watch I did all these to cause traffic to nairaland to give those who can not read the privallage to know what it going on in the society of Nigeria that why you here the narration for the background. And If the video is not narrations I we say watch Video before Comment. I am not happy that I we post and upload Video here, Some member and Mod we Edit my post remove what I post and put their own post and video, if this Rubbish Continue I we Stop to post for Nairaland and Move to Opera mini News Hub. Pls be warn don't remove my post or video, you can correct the post in the body, the owner of this Forum Should Take Note. And The Mod That Refuse to move my post to front page you are not trying. This little position they put you as mod we not help you. You we move post that don't have head to front page why me that take time to verify news before I post you we not move to front page well done biased mod. And Stop to remove my video and put your own stop to remove my headline and put your own A word Is A nuff For The Wise. We All At Voice 22 And Nairaland Reporter Love Every Member And We Promise to Give more Gists
Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by shortgun(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Voice22:
Good morning Nairaland, I am Voice22 the Voice of the Masses And Nairaland Reporter. I have Come to Realizes That Any Time I Post here on Nairaland, My Post don't make it to front page, it look like the Mod in This Nairaland Is biased, It only move my post to front page if the post favour him or her, but it against it wish the mod we not move it to front page, I post many times in a day from some member and mod in this forum to remove my post and video to add there own is a Insult to my personality as Blogger and Journalist on DivinevibezRadio . you can see I cause traffic to nairaland we my post . I. Spend lot of data to upload video and post here on Nairaland some time I know its not every one that went to school, know how to read, that why I used the narration for the video, those who can not read can watch the video narrations, those who can read don't need to watch the video narrations or less if the person desire to watch I did all these to cause traffic to nairaland to give those who can not read the privallage to know what it going on in the society of Nigeria that why you here the narration for the background. And If the video is not narrations I we say watch Video before Comment. I am not happy that I we post and upload Video here, Some member and Mod we Edit my post remove what I post and put their own post and video, if this Rubbish Continue I we Stop to post for Nairaland and Move to Opera mini News Hub. Pls be warn don't remove my post or video, you can correct the post in the body the owner of this Forum Should Take Note. And The Mod That Refuse to move my post to front page you are not trying. This little position they put you as mod we not help you. You we move post that don't have head to front page why me that take time to verify news before I post you we not move to front page well done unbiased mod. And Stop to remove my video and put your own stop to remove my headline and put your own A word Is A Buff For The Wise. We All At Voice 22 And Nairaland Reporter Love Every Member And We Promise to Give more Gists
No paragraphing
No coherence
No paragraph development
No flow
No spacing

What about transitional devices application in writing? Do you know what it is?
What about application of topic sentences?

Most people this age just want to "blow" or become famous without playing by the rules.
You are blogger yet you don't know the basics of writing.
Do you know there are skills you apply to your writing that will make people want to read them?
Do you know there are rules in writing you need to follow to get people's attention to your articles?

My advise to you is go back to the basics of writing if you want to make it as a writer and quit blaming anyone for your inadequacies.

You are welcome....and No, I didn't study English.

Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Voice22: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2021
shortgun:

No paragraphing
No coherence
No paragraph development
No flow
No spacing

What about transitional devices application in writing? Do you know what it is?
What about application of topic sentences?

Most people this age just want to "blow" or become famous without playing by the rules.
You are blogger yet you don't know the basics of writing.
Do you know there are skills you apply to your writing that will make people want to read them?
Do you know there are rules in writing you need to follow to get people's attention to your articles?

My advise to you is go back to the basics of writing if you want to make it as a writer and quit blaming anyone for your inadequacies.

You are welcome....and No, I didn't study English.
pls if you don't know what to say, just keep your mouth
Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Voice22:
pls if you don't know what to say, just keep your mouth
You will never go far in life If you don't take advise.

You will just keep on wailing and wailing, nothing will change.

It was not easy reading your writeup sef, I had to stop after reading some few lines

Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Godons1: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Amaka don show. cheesy grin

Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Voice22: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You will never go far in life If you don't take advise.

You will just keep on wailing and wailing, nothing will change.

It was not easy reading your writeup sef, I had to stop after reading some few lines
its not only Nairaland Forum I Post, I Post In Other Forum Thank You. Me and you who we not go far in life, I am already bless Some Person Are Praying To Reach The Stage I am, You That Suppose to Pray From Your Life to Be Better, You Are Saying out of point Because I Chose to post In Nairaland I Know It Little Children Here in Nairaland
Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Voice22:
its not only Nairaland Forum I Post, I Post In Other Forum Thank You. Me and you who we not go far in life, I am already bless Some Person Are Praying To Reach The Stage I am, You That Suppose to Pray From Your Life to Be Better, You Are Saying out of point Because I Chose to post In Nairaland I Know It Little Children Here in Nairaland
Because of the small thing wey I write, nah him you dey wail this much grin

I stop reading the senseless gibberish you first wrote after reading 4 lines, you now expect me to read another senseless gibberish of yours grin

Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Godons1:

Amaka don show. cheesy grin
Her answer is still no.
Get a life!

Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Danjikanbauchi: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
As if them deh pay you for the Nairaland . tongue if Nigerians know their right the owner of Nairaland should have been paying every writer that hit front page.
Re: I Am Not Happy With Nairaland Forum by Godons1: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Her answer is still no.
Get a life!

Emaka the Aba made Father Christmas don show. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gov. Hope Uzodimma: His Team Of Poor Image Maker ,dangerous Advisers.. / ASUU Strike: University Of Ibadan Shuts Down, Tells Students To Vacate Hostels / I Want To Donate To The Gov. Of Anambra State