Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,483 members, 7,836,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading (8600 Views)

How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Kingpele(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
I want this guy to continue talking in support of bandits, by so doing one day he will expose the real purpose of fulanis in this country, cos the more he speaks without been arrested or summon by dss ,the more we will see the nepotism of the government,..this president is so clueless to the extent he doesn't even know how to pretend to be detribalized, majority of the citizens of every tribe voted for him yet he only cares about fulanis, so ride on saint gumi
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Kutunban: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Sometimes it's imperative to refute misleading information about your personality especially when you are a public figure. The North is awakening. "Suffer silently, silently suffer"

God bless the north
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Kingpele(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
I want this guy to continue talking in support of bandits, by so doing one day he will expose the real purpose of fulanis in this country, cos the more he speaks without been arrested or summon by dss ,the more we will see the nepotism of the government,..this president is so clueless to the extent he doesn't even know how to pretend to be detribalized, majority of the citizens of every tribe voted for him yet he only cares about fulanis, so ride on saint gumi our eyes go clear one day
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by mediainc: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2021
This was what was reported...all Nigerians owe the country patriotism, most especially clerics and politicians.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Make him boys kidnap him brother, ko Kan ye mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by duptie(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2021
... Diz animal keeper's again? Bunch of lies �
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Brushstrokes20: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
The grand commander of bandits spitting his usual gibberish undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by John4B: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
This gworo chewer should go and die
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by techWriter5: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
This spotlight asking terror. So what's the disparity from the earlier report?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Exceed15: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Confused human being
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by lesbiconverter: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Because the idea don dey backfire grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading by Anniemae(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Family affair

(1) (2) (Reply)

$96000 Internet Fraud / Man Jailed For 'Six' Years Over Internet Fraud / NDLEA Arrests 2 With 2.615kg Cocaine In Ceramics, Buttons At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.