Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Brother Was Not Kidnapped; He's Safe And Hearty. - Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Was Not Kidnapped; He's Safe And Hearty. - Gumi (169 Views)

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention / Bawa Is Hale And Hearty - EFCC Issues Statement On Chairman's Collapse / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Brother Was Not Kidnapped; He's Safe And Hearty. - Gumi by WeAREallPERV: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Kaduna based Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has denied an online media report saying his brother was kidnapped by bandits.

He described the news as fake.

In a statement issued by his media consultant, Tukur Mamu, issued in Kaduna on Sunday, the cleric described the news as mischievous and misleading to Nigerians.

He enjoined the public to disregard the fake news, saying that it is not impossible in today’s Nigeria to even kidnap him or even those in authority.

According to the statement, the story by some sections of the media was deliberately misquoting the cleric in order to give a picture “that the brother of the person supporting the bandits has also been kidnapped” is mischievous, misleading and diversionary.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/13/report-of-my-brothers-kidnap-mischievous-misleading-sheikh-gumi/

Re: My Brother Was Not Kidnapped; He's Safe And Hearty. - Gumi by Racoon(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Of course bandits terrorists will never kidnap one of the own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Not Kidnapped; He's Safe And Hearty. - Gumi by Mynd44: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2021

(1)

President Mohammadu Buhari Nominates Muazu Jaji Sambo As New Minister From Tarab / Gov Uzodinma:i’ll Name Nigerians Behind Igbo Killings In South-east In 2022 / For Answering Ex’s Call, Man Strangles Lover In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.