Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Insecurity: Abia Govt Rejected My Offer Of Free Equipment, Software — Sir Udensi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Abia Govt Rejected My Offer Of Free Equipment, Software — Sir Udensi (151 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Abia Govt Rejected My Offer Of Free Equipment, Software — Sir Udensi by Metrix147: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Renowned Interpol Systems Consultant in Nigeria, Sir Chikwe Udensi has said the government of Abia, his state rejected his free donation of equipment and software to tackle insecurity.

Speaking on Love FM's Open Parliament in Umuahia on Wednesday monitored by ABN TV, he remarked that several calls placed to the Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu in this regard was not answered.

He stated that he placed a call on his deputy, Ude Oko Chukwu who had initially promised to call him for further discussion but never did.

"The Deputy Governor was angry and said, listen let me get the young man who is involved with homeland security so that he can discuss with you, he never called or got in touch with me" he said.

He said further, "I reached the Deputy Governor and said Deputy-Governor I can't reach your governor but I am able to reach you, thanks for taking my call.

"I need to give free equipment. There are tools for every profession. You can't be talking about security without the tool.

"That I was going to give some equipment and softwares that I use but they didn't floow up" he said.

He also faulted the alleged rejection of grants from CBN by the government of Abia State, calling for a change of attitude for proper service of the people of Abia.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/insecurity-abia-govt-rejected-my-offer-of-free-equipment-software-sir-chikwe-udensi/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol

(1) (Reply)

Babs Ogundeyi: Building A Vibrant Digital-only Bank For Africa / Landlords Who Rent Houses To Yahoo Boys Risks 15 Years Imprisonment - EFCC Warns / Bauchi Shari'ah Court Sentences Three To Death By Stoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.